Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others (1673 Views)

Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by viceddy95(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
How Apostle Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap, Near Plane Crash And More!

Seven more from the fifty divine warnings released for Year 2018 by servant of God and president of Omega Fire Ministries worldwide (OFM), Apostle (Prof.) Johnson Suleman, have thuss far been fulfilled.

A true prophet shares God’s intent. He does not share based on his own understanding or initiative, but from what the Holy Spirit reveals. Apostle Suleman, for many years, has been using his Holy Spirit inspired gift of prophecy as a reminder that God does not abandon His children and He wants them to live above challenges.

The man of God, on number three of the prophecies released at the close of Year 2017 said; “Imo governor to make governorship a family affair.” The governor last week confirmed the prophecy when he said he and his deputy would be seeking senatorial seats after their tenure in office while he said that his son-in-law would be made to succeed him as governor in 2019. On number 18, the prophet said; “EFCC boss to have major setback,” which is manifesting by the National Assembly’s non-recognition of Magu as EFCC boss and the Commission’s insignificant success in prosecuting the accused. On number 28, the prophet of God warned that; “Atiku's men will betray him.” Since the former vice president, Atiku left APC to PDP, little success has been achieved in his bid to get the PDP ticket for 2019 presidency. This was due to alleged betrayal by those who promised to back him up but failed to so far.

On number 39 of the prophecies, the man of God told the nation that; “I see a new political party that will divide APC and PDP.” In the last few weeks, two political movements have surfaced, floated by technocrats and old time politicians with the intent to wrestle power from both the APC and PDP. On number 42, Aposle Suleman warned that; “Nigeria pray against air crash.” On Tuesday, February 20, 2018, a Port Harcourt bound Dana airplane crash landed into the bush. Apostle Suleman also warned during one of his Sunday services that; “I see kidnappers entering schools.” This turned out to be the dreaded Boko Haram sect that abducted 110 school girls in Dapchi, Yobe State, few days ago. It is news of hope for the country’s failing economy, on number 38. Apostle Suleman said; “I saw the naira gaining relevance.” For some months, the Naira, according to government’s release, has remained stabilized against the US Dollar and Euro.

It is recalled that Apostle Suleman first prophesied that Jerusalem would be Israel’s capital city, and that George Weah will be Liberian president, which have all come to fulfillment.

It would be stating the obvious that Apostle Suleman’s spiritual gift of prophecy is an extraordinary one. He is blessed with the ability to receive divinely inspired messages and he delivers them in a manner that not only prevents dangers but also restores destinies.

http://oluborigodgift.com/apostle-suleman-prophesied-school-girls-kidnap-near-plane-crash/

Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by heendrix(m): 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
when this man downloaded my life's history for me I couldn't help it but just open my mouth in wow

Otobo or no Otobo he is a real man of God. if you got any opposing opinion now is the best time to keep it to yourself

1 Like

Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by adepeter2027(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
viceddy95:
Apostle Suleman also warned during one of his Sunday services that; “I see kidnappers entering schools.” This turned out to be the dreaded Boko Haram sect that abducted 110 school girls in Dapchi, Yobe State, few days ago.

I started smiling and laughing hard when I got to the emboldened.

Assuming those girls were kidnapped in Sokoto, Jo's, Kano. I'm sure the prophecy prediction would have still been inline.

It is news of hope for the country’s failing economy, on number 38. Apostle Suleman said; “I saw the naira gaining relevance.” For some months, the Naira, according to government’s release, has remained stabilized against the US Dollar and Euro.

How is this a prophecy a beg?
What goes up must surely come down

How come nobody or man of god prophesied about Arsenal losing to Manchester City?

How come no man of god prophesied about Yusuf Buhari power bike accident?

How come no man of god prophesied about the reconciliation of Wizkid and Davido?

Make una find better lies joor

3 Likes

Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by Khd95(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
MR. daniella okeke cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by viceddy95(m): 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
adepeter2027:

Assuming those girls were kidnapped in Sokoto, Jo's, Kano. I'm sure the prophecy prediction would have still been inline.

How come nobody or man of god prophesied about
Arsenal losing to Manchester City?

How come no man of god prophesied about the reconciliation of Wizkid and Davido?

Go and sit down ,u don't have any meaningful thing to say...go do ur own prediction. ..
Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by viceddy95(m): 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
Khd95:
MR. daniella okeke cheesy cheesy cheesy
this post is not for children like u pls....
Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by Supremex: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hehe, they will say they want signs we will give them they will say it is fake, the will say God should reveal Himself, He would and they will say its coincidental, you can see you guys are very confused

2 Likes

Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by Supremex: 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
adepeter2027:

How come nobody or man of god prophesied about Arsenal losing to Manchester City?

You will now think you have made sense, those predictions you mentioned, of what importance are they to the moving forward of the country? I dont think you read what you wrote, " what goes up must come down" what law says "what goes down must go up", this prophecy didnt come last yr it came this year and it happened and you are here telling us trash, it is cos you havent been under this mans ministrations, he hasnt called your matric number, full name, date of birth, day of week, exact time even to second, what you did a day before and then what will happen to you the nxt day with every detail coming to pass

1 Like

Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by butterflyl1on: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
adepeter2027:

The fact that you are listing out what you think they should have prophesied shows you know they have prophesied others which came to pass.

The question you should be asking yourself is how come you cannot prophesy and it comes to pass?

Since they did not prophecy the ones you listed above what stopped you from prophesying about them to at least lay claim that even you can also do same.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by adepeter2027(m): 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
butterflyl1on:

The fact that you are listing out what you think they should have prophesied shows you know they have prophesied others which came to pass.

Even my grandfather do prophesy predict and majority do come to past.

So what the fuss about this men of god prophecies predictions which makes it so unique?

The question you should be asking yourself is how come you cannot prophesy and it comes to pass?

Ogbeni, I have prophesied predicted countless time.

Some among my prophecies are;
- I prophesied that BUHARI would win in 2015 and it came to pass.
- I prophesied Man City winning Arsenal and it came to pass.

Since they did not prophecy the ones you listed above what stopped you from prophesying about them to at least lay claim that even you can also do same.

Already answered this in my 2nd quote.

1 Like

Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by butterflyl1on: 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
adepeter2027:

Even my grandfather do prophesy predict and majority do come to past.

So what the fuss about this men of god prophecies predictions which makes it so unique?

Ogbeni, I have prophesied predicted countless time.

Some among my prophecies are;
- I prophesied that BUHARI would win in 2015 and it came to pass.
- I prophesied Man City winning Arsenal and it came to pass.

Already answered this in my 2nd quote.

You cannot even see your own confusion. A prophecy is different from a prediction. When you know the difference, then come and let's talk.
Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by adepeter2027(m): 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
Supremex:

You will now think you have made sense, those predictions you mentioned, of what importance are they to the moving forward of the country?

Prediction of Kim Kardashian by Apostle suleiman is of what relevance to the the progress of Nigeria?

Or you wanna deny this prediction?
[s]I dont think you read what you wrote, " what goes up must come down" what law says "what goes down must go up", this prophecy didnt come last yr it came this year and it happened and you are here telling us trash,[/s]

Dustbin

it is cos you havent been under this mans ministrations, he hasnt called your matric number, full name, date of birth, day of week, exact time even to second, what you did a day before and then what will happen to you the nxt day with every detail coming to pass
A sọ called man of god that didn't see otobo case coming would wanna say trash about my life?

LoL

Bunch of jokers
Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by adepeter2027(m): 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
butterflyl1on:

You cannot even see your own confusion. A prophecy is different from a prediction. When you know the difference, then come and let's talk.
Oga ade, these men of god are predicting and not prophesying...

Besides, prophesy is the religious adjective substituted for prediction.

1 Like

Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by butterflyl1on: 6:44am On Mar 03, 2018
adepeter2027:

A) They are not predicting

B) Prophecy is not a religious substitute for prediction
Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 03, 2018
clown
Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by butterflyl1on: 7:06am On Mar 03, 2018
frosbel2:
clown

Doofus

1 Like

Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 03, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Doofus

akin to your randy pastor ±±

1 Like

Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by butterflyl1on: 7:35am On Mar 03, 2018
frosbel2:

akin to your randy pastor ±±

Akin to your misguided always ranting self.
Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by hopefulLandlord: 7:49am On Mar 03, 2018
adepeter2027:

You don't get it sir

when they give the message claiming its prophecy, its prediction. it only really becomes "Prophecy" when whatever they predicted in a "vagueliest of vagueliness" way comes to pass

Think about when some pastors were prophesying that Boko Haram would soon be a thing of the past during their earlier attacks in the north. These pastors were "Predicting" and when Boko Haram got stronger and stronger instead it remained "prediction" and didn't become prophecy therefore their church members have forgotten their pastor ever made such a "prediction" grin
If Boko Haram had ended around the time the prediction was made, we would've been hit by news of several pastors claiming to have "Prophesied" it or their members doing it for the pastors or both

TL:DR The hits are prophesies while the misses are mere predictions which makes me a prophet too as I've also made some hits in the business world wink
Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by adepeter2027(m): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2018
butterflyl1on:

A) They are not predicting
B) Prophecy is not a religious substitute for prediction
Oya na
I done hear
Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by CAPSLOCKED: 11:30am On Mar 03, 2018
viceddy95:

It would be stating the obvious that Apostle Suleman’s spiritual gift of prophecy is an extraordinary one. He is blessed with the ability to receive divinely inspired messages and he delivers them in a manner that not only prevents dangers but also restores destinies.

WHAT'S THE NEED OF THESE TWISTED PROPHECIES, THAT ARE USUALLY NOT AVERTED?

WHY ARE THEIR PROPHECIES ALWAYS ABOUT DEATH AND DANGERS, AND NONE ABOUT LIFE AND GOOD TIDINGS?

FOR THE ABOVE HIGHLIGHTED,
JUST LIKE THE OTHERS WHO BELIEVE THESE MEN, I THINK THIS OP IS EITHER A LUNATIC, OR A PAID PROMOTER. BECAUSE I SEARCHED FOR EVIDENCE FOR THE TIMES THESE MEN OF GOD "ONCE" PREVENTED DANGERS, OR RESTORED DESTINY IN THIS COUNTRY, AND FOUND NONE.

1 Like

Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by viceddy95(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT'S THE NEED OF THESE TWISTED PROPHECIES, THAT ARE USUALLY NOT AVERTED?

WHY ARE THEIR PROPHECIES ALWAYS ABOUT DEATH AND DANGERS, AND NONE ABOUT LIFE AND GOOD TIDINGS?

FOR THE ABOVE HIGHLIGHTED,
JUST LIKE THE OTHERS WHO BELIEVE THESE MEN, I THINK THIS OP IS EITHER A LUNATIC, OR A PAID PROMOTER. BECAUSE I SEARCHED FOR EVIDENCE FOR THE TIMES THESE MEN OF GOD "ONCE" PREVENTED DANGERS, OR RESTORED DESTINY IN THIS COUNTRY, AND FOUND NONE.
you see how stupid u are,,,, must u insult b4 u pass ur message. ........
u re d lunatic here,, do I look like someone been paid to b a promoter....go and sit down u don't hv any meaningful thing to say...
Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by viceddy95(m): 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
adepeter2027:

Prediction by Kim Kardashian by Apostle suleiman is of what relevance to the the progress of Nigeria?

Or you wanna deny this prediction?

Dustbin

A sọ called man of god that didn't see otobo case coming would wanna say trash about my life?

LoL

Bunch of jokers
your brain is dormant. .....
sorry d post is not for kids like u....
Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by adepeter2027(m): 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
viceddy95:
your brain is dormant. ..... sorry d post is not for kids like u....
Ad-Hominem - Typical behaviour from peeps like you.
Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by viceddy95(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
adepeter2027:

Ad-Hominem - Typical behaviour from peeps like you.
lol,,, go play somewhere else kid.....
Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by BluntBoy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
viceddy95:

Seven more from the fifty divine warnings released for Year 2018 by servant of God and president of Omega Fire Ministries worldwide (OFM), Apostle (Prof.) Johnson Suleman, have thuss far been fulfilled.

A true prophet shares God’s intent. He does not share based on his own understanding or initiative, but from what the Holy Spirit reveals. Apostle Suleman, for many years, has been using his Holy Spirit inspired gift of prophecy as a reminder that God does not abandon His children and He wants them to live above challenges.

The man of God, on number three of the prophecies released at the close of Year 2017 said; “Imo governor to make governorship a family affair.” The governor last week confirmed the prophecy when he said he and his deputy would be seeking senatorial seats after their tenure in office while he said that his son-in-law would be made to succeed him as governor in 2019. On number 18, the prophet said; “EFCC boss to have major setback,” which is manifesting by the National Assembly’s non-recognition of Magu as EFCC boss and the Commission’s insignificant success in prosecuting the accused. On number 28, the prophet of God warned that; “Atiku's men will betray him.” Since the former vice president, Atiku left APC to PDP, little success has been achieved in his bid to get the PDP ticket for 2019 presidency. This was due to alleged betrayal by those who promised to back him up but failed to so far.

On number 39 of the prophecies, the man of God told the nation that; “I see a new political party that will divide APC and PDP.” In the last few weeks, two political movements have surfaced, floated by technocrats and old time politicians with the intent to wrestle power from both the APC and PDP. On number 42, Aposle Suleman warned that; “Nigeria pray against air crash.” On Tuesday, February 20, 2018, a Port Harcourt bound Dana airplane crash landed into the bush. Apostle Suleman also warned during one of his Sunday services that; “I see kidnappers entering schools.” This turned out to be the dreaded Boko Haram sect that abducted 110 school girls in Dapchi, Yobe State, few days ago. It is news of hope for the country’s failing economy, on number 38. Apostle Suleman said; “I saw the naira gaining relevance.” For some months, the Naira, according to government’s release, has remained stabilized against the US Dollar and Euro.

It is recalled that Apostle Suleman first prophesied that Jerusalem would be Israel’s capital city, and that George Weah will be Liberian president, which have all come to fulfillment.

http://oluborigodgift.com/apostle-suleman-prophesied-school-girls-kidnap-near-plane-crash/

Prophesies always have elements of preciseness.

An example of a prophesy is the one Jonah gave the people of Nineveh.

If Suleman wants to be taken seriously, he needs to start giving precise prophesies. Don't just say you saw an air crash. Give names of the aircraft and the time it would happen. Don't just say the naira would increase, give the percentage of increase. If not, your utterances will be nothing but predictions.

1 Like

Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
Funny people, OP don't mind them jare. They have a right to their opinion. I met Apostle Suleman for the first time in Borno state when he had a crusade, year 2009. And I feared God afresh that day. The anointing on that man is heavy. I saw fearful things In righteousness before my very eyes, all to the glory of God.
The word, the prophetic, the miraculous, healings, deliverance, spiritual warfare etc. Thats one day I cannot forgot.
Truly God is mighty.
More Grace Apostle Suleman.
We Love you!

1 Like

Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by viceddy95(m): 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
frosbel2:
clown
go look for where to play kid,,,, don't bring ur frustration here..
Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by viceddy95(m): 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

Prophesies always have elements of preciseness.

An example of a prophesy is the one Jonah gave the people of Nineveh.

If Suleman wants to be taken seriously, he needs to start giving precise prophesies. Don't just say you saw an air crash. Give names of the aircraft and the time it would happen. Don't just say the naira would increase, give the percentage of increase. If not, your utterances will be nothing but predictions.
u don't have any meaningful thing to say kid....
Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by BluntBoy(m): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2018
viceddy95:

u don't have any meaningful thing to say kid....

Call me whatever name you like, it wouldn't turn Suleman into a true prophet of the living God. He is a false teacher, a false prophet and a businessman masquarading as a pastor.
Re: How Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesied School Girls Kidnap And Others by viceddy95(m): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
BluntBoy:

Call me whatever name you like, it wouldn't turn Suleman into a true prophet of the living God. He is a false teacher, a false prophet and a businessman masquarading as a pastor.
And what are u,,,, fake human being I guess. ....

(1) (Reply)

The 'hand Of God' Spotted Hanging Down From The Sky In Amazing Cloud.. / Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? / Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.