Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Beautiful Pictures With Her Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Beautiful Pictures With Her Daughter (3994 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Beautiful Pictures With Her Daughter by Treas006(f): 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nollywood Genevieve Nnaji is one actress that has refused to grow old but instead get a younger by the day.

The actress posted a photo of herself and her daughter on her instagram account and the pair could pass as siblings.

See photos

http://www.wakawoman.com/genevieve-nnaji-shares-beautiful-pictures-daughter/

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Beautiful Pictures With Her Daughter by makdcash(m): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
In chris brown voice.....beautiful. people
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Beautiful Pictures With Her Daughter by Fakura: 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Who else is thinking what I'm thinking?

3some with Genevieve and her daughter. wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Beautiful Pictures With Her Daughter by Khd95(m): 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Fakura:
Who else is thinking what I'm thinking?

party with Genevieve and her daughter. wink
u are on ur own on ur thinking bruh tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Beautiful Pictures With Her Daughter by stayingfocused: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Wow she is beautiful but looks older than her mum

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Beautiful Pictures With Her Daughter by Davidospy: 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
Sure say na her daughter be this? this lady is not fine na
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Beautiful Pictures With Her Daughter by believeucan: 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
They all look alike... more like siblings. nice one mother and daughter
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Beautiful Pictures With Her Daughter by divineneed: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
wow the resemblance is striking
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Beautiful Pictures With Her Daughter by nikkypearl(f): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
Beautiful people kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Beautiful Pictures With Her Daughter by dozofavour(m): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
i wonder how the daughter will feel when they call her mother taking a stroll and someone ask her "excuse me, are you guys twins?"
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Beautiful Pictures With Her Daughter by ShadowFighter: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
WTF...
The daughter looks way older than the mom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Beautiful Pictures With Her Daughter by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
Genevieve reminds me of the actress that plays wonder woman..

Women like that, don't grow old, their beauty and youthfulness are everlasting..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Beautiful Pictures With Her Daughter by missunknown: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
Beautiful people, Mbaise nwere mmadu.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Beautiful Pictures With Her Daughter by daveP(m): 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
Abegiiiii.... Make she go dey on site for filmshooting.... Bisi Alimi was right.. She can't act.... I prefer Omoni Oboli to her any day.....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Beautiful Pictures With Her Daughter by FruitCakes(f): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
Daughter looks older than the mommy

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Beautiful Pictures With Her Daughter by wayne4loan: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
All i see is Beautiful people smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Beautiful Pictures With Her Daughter by bedspread: 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
Beautiful photos..
But Seems the Daughter is Mother of Her Mother.... ( Hope I make sense)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Beautiful Pictures With Her Daughter by Treasure17(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
Beauty runs in their DNA.

(1) (Reply)

‘am Irreplaceable’- See Hilarious Photos Of Mercy Eke That Kept Fans Reacting! / Shania Twain Marries Her Ex-husband's Wife's Ex-husband-YUCK! / Exclusive Photos Of Lebron James' NBA Champions Brignac Champagne Victory Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.