Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Is It Possible To Combine NYSC With Masters Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible To Combine NYSC With Masters Program (1341 Views)

Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program / 65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters / Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Combine NYSC With Masters Program by ayophil25(m): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
Due to the age discrimination in this country and many other issues. This has made me surf the Net for an answer, but which had not been forth coming.

But with the group of elite on this platform, I know I can get a reasonable answer.

The question is, can I be serving the Nation and also put in for master degree?.

Thanks..
Re: Is It Possible To Combine NYSC With Masters Program by stefanweeks: 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
you for combine am with PHD sef
Re: Is It Possible To Combine NYSC With Masters Program by d33types: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
Yes.
Some northern federal universities allow masters programmes without NYSC
Re: Is It Possible To Combine NYSC With Masters Program by ggoldmine: 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
Yes. My coursemate back then did it.
Re: Is It Possible To Combine NYSC With Masters Program by fineyemi(m): 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
Its not possible for Full-Time student. Its only possible for candidates that did part-time in the University. Studying as a part-time student also have its advantages. Instead going for 1 year NYSC. They give dem NYSC excemption letter which makes dem apply for Masters Immediately while their Full time student will go for 1 year NYSC before they can go for masters.
Re: Is It Possible To Combine NYSC With Masters Program by ayophil25(m): 4:26am On Mar 03, 2018
fineyemi:
Its not possible for Full-Time student. Its only possible for candidates that did part-time in the University. Studying as a part-time student also have its advantages. Instead going for 1 year NYSC. They give dem NYSC excemption letter which makes dem apply for Masters Immediately while their Full time student will go for 1 year NYSC before they can go for masters.

Thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Combine NYSC With Masters Program by ayophil25(m): 4:27am On Mar 03, 2018
ggoldmine:
Yes. My coursemate back then did it.

Thank you.
But is it in the southern part of the country?
Re: Is It Possible To Combine NYSC With Masters Program by ggoldmine: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2018
ayophil25:

Thank you. But is it in the southern part of the country?
Uniben

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free: Waec 2018 Geography Essay And Objective Answers – May/june / New Rector Of The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti / Pass JAMB 2019 And Gain Admission With These 14 Secrets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.