Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

No Evidence Of Underage Voting In Kano – INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Evidence Of Underage Voting In Kano – INEC (23346 Views)

Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) / Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters / Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Evidence Of Underage Voting In Kano – INEC by Leke001: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2018
I thought the stupid INEC chairman said he wouldn't be intimidated...now what rubbish is he saying now.Underage voting in the north is general knowledge.Why am I even wasting my data commenting sef.mtcheeeeeew!
Re: No Evidence Of Underage Voting In Kano – INEC by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 03, 2018
JUST MENTION BIAFRA AND NNAMDI KANU EVERYBODY HERE WILL START TO DEFEND INEC CHAIRMAN

THE FEAR OF BREAKING NIGERIA
Re: No Evidence Of Underage Voting In Kano – INEC by smalls001: 9:32am On Mar 03, 2018
otijah2:
Do you mean to tell me that this children were playing poju poju mo with our ballot boxes. Na wa Oo

Why allow kids to play with such a sensitive material like that kwanu.
Only a dumb fellow will argue the foto is not staged!!!!!
Re: No Evidence Of Underage Voting In Kano – INEC by shallysgirl: 11:03am On Mar 03, 2018
senatordave1:

Let me mention them starting from my state cross river.apc has senator prince otu,venatius ikem,jedy agba,senator owan enoh.this men are fierce and political warriors ready to deplete pdp rigging power.in rivers,amaechi is there and this time with federal might.the rivers rerun polls showed a glimpse of what would happen and that pdp winning margins were fraudulent.in bayelsa,timipre sylva.in delta,great ogboru,ayiri emami are there.in osun,gov aregbesola would die for apc same as shittu in oyo state.in ondo,the governor is apc same as ogun,lagos.in ekiti,almost all apc chieftains are seasoned fighters.in akwa ibom,theres nsima ekere,umana umana,john udoedehe.in edo,oshiomhole is incharge.in enugu,sullivan chime and osita okechukwu are dogged fighters.in anambra,tony nwoye the ayaka nsugbe is still there.in abia,orji uzor,alex otti will give pdp a bloody nose,in imo okorocha,madumere and araraume always bruise pdp.in ebonyi,martins elechi is there.
On the otherhand pdp has no warrior politician.even in oyo,osun,lagos,ondo pdp will lose woefully.they lack die hards supporters.thats one of the reasons buhari won.he has ruthless supoirters that are ready to die or burn down naija.goodluck only had his wife.edwin clark and others were just after money.up apc
Rubbish.buhari has no supporters in all state. Being Apc Members doesn't mean they are Buhari supporters. I hope you know that many pdp members especially from the north worked against Gej in 2015 ?
Go and ponder on that.
Re: No Evidence Of Underage Voting In Kano – INEC by emperormossad(m): 11:46am On Mar 03, 2018
For those who think 2019 is about change, I laugh at your ignorance.
Sit back, relax and watch the show.
When your votes 'count', don't be scared.
Notify me.
Until then, enjoy your change.
Re: No Evidence Of Underage Voting In Kano – INEC by Ovamboland(m): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2018
I don't know if or not there was underage voting in the Kano elections.
But I can say for sure that one of the pictures sent around after the 2015 general elections was also circulated as part of the 2018 pictures. There's definitely manipulation possible from all sides
Re: No Evidence Of Underage Voting In Kano – INEC by folem: 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ovamboland:
I don't know if or not there was underage voting in the Kano elections.
But I can say for sure that one of the pictures sent around after the 2015 general elections was also circulated as part of the 2018 pictures. There's definitely manipulation possible from all sides
Some of the pictures were 2015 with card reader and plastic bag for ballot.The 2018 was with different ballot bag with KANISEC logo and no card reader. It means there are millions of underage in INEC register and it shows no credibility after billions invested. Cleansing the register is a task that need to be done.
Re: No Evidence Of Underage Voting In Kano – INEC by bigfish3k: 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
senatordave1:

There was rigging in kano but more in rivers.there are more apc supporters in rivers than there are pdp supporters in kano but apc scored less than 100,000 votes in rivers and pdp had nore than 200,000 votes in kani,how manage?.so because ibos are many in kano,pdp should win abi? You are funny.underage voting is glaring because there are humans and were captures live.worse happens in rivers,many died.if you check kano presidential results from 1999,pdp has never scored more than 500k votes.expect over 3 million votes for buhari next polls

igbos are the second largest tribe after the indigenes, so it should reflect in the election results
under aged voting is too glaring. they should stop it and do what they think others in the south are doing and stop making us a laughing stock before the intl communities
Re: No Evidence Of Underage Voting In Kano – INEC by bigfish3k: 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
ok if I agree according t INEC that there was no under age voting
but is there under aged persons with voters card? if yes for what purpose
Re: No Evidence Of Underage Voting In Kano – INEC by senatordave1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
shallysgirl:
Rubbish.buhari has no supporters in all state. Being Apc Members doesn't mean they are Buhari supporters. I hope you know that many pdp members especially from the north worked against Gej in 2015 ?
Go and ponder on that.
Why are you like this? All this men love buhari more than apc.lets assume there are apc and not buharists,its still the same thing.they will checkmate the rigging power of pdp and give them close marking.but in the north,apc will have a free ride and manipulate unchecked.
Re: No Evidence Of Underage Voting In Kano – INEC by senatordave1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
bigfish3k:

igbos are the second largest tribe after the indigenes, so it should reflect in the election results
under aged voting is too glaring. they should stop it and do what they think others in the south are doing and stop making us a laughing stock before the intl communities
Stop this na,am sure your ibo.that ibos are everywhere doesnt mean there will vote.the ibos are primarily in kano for money,most dont concern themselves with polls.moreover,kano people are not as tolerant as lagos people,they will suppress ibo votes.its normal.not every ibos hate buhari moreover.am from cross river and i love buhari,that should tell you something
Re: No Evidence Of Underage Voting In Kano – INEC by shallysgirl: 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
senatordave1:

Why are you like this? All this men love buhari more than apc.lets assume there are apc and not buharists,its still the same thing.they will checkmate the rigging power of pdp and give them close marking.but in the north,apc will have a free ride and manipulate unchecked.
Like what.?Must I agree with you? Talk of the north only which is not even sure cos he is contesting against a fellow northerner.
Buhari will win because he has the power of incumbency and rigging. Dasall.
Re: No Evidence Of Underage Voting In Kano – INEC by senatordave1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
shallysgirl:
Like what.?Must I agree with you? Talk of the north only which is not even sure cos he is contesting against a fellow northerner.
Buhari will win because he has the power of incumbency and rigging. Dasall.
Good,you have summarised it.thats how obj won and gej won in 2011.buhari own will not be different
Re: No Evidence Of Underage Voting In Kano – INEC by bigfish3k: 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
senatordave1:

Stop this na,am sure your ibo.that ibos are everywhere doesnt mean there will vote.the ibos are primarily in kano for money,most dont concern themselves with polls.moreover,kano people are not as tolerant as lagos people,they will suppress ibo votes.its normal.not every ibos hate buhari moreover.am from cross river and i love buhari,that should tell you something

congrats on ur blind love. I use to love him bc of the 'Mr integrity tales' we were hearing about him. but now I know better
nobody will tell me about him again , its me that will be telling people now

and yes am Igbo from south south
Re: No Evidence Of Underage Voting In Kano – INEC by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
That's why i always laugh at people who chant on top of their voices about voting Mr. Buhari out come 2019 because he's already the winner if he decides to recontest.

If i may ask, has there been anytime in Nigeria the president and INEC chairman came from same region?

Truly, truly Nigeria is doomed

If the SW turns their backs on Buhari, he will lose.

If pdp presents a competent northerner who can collect 30 - 35 percent of northern votes, Buhari will lose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Buhari Didn’t Ask Voters To Back APC Candidates In Imo — Presidency / Peter Obi Visits Ayo Oritsejafor In Warri (Pictures) / James Oche On Okada: Ado LG Of Benue State Spotted Discharging His Duties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.