Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Davido Releasing List Of Lost Artistes In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Releasing List Of Lost Artistes In Nigeria (33167 Views)

Apostle Suleman Blasts Gistlover For Releasing List Of Lovers (video) / Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu / 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Davido Releasing List Of Lost Artistes In Nigeria by Thaheer(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
zinaunreal:

Na by force to like em music? If you dont understand how psychology plays a major role on the masses dont quote me with your ignorance. Youre just a brainwashed smartless scum.
The fact that you don't like his music doesn't me he sings bad songs..
You could have just gone and pondered about my qoute..But instead you chose to come back and show the bad job your parent (NO DISRESPECT) did in bringing you up..
Re: Davido Releasing List Of Lost Artistes In Nigeria by zinaunreal(m): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
Thaheer:

The fact that you don't like his music doesn't me he sings bad songs..
You could have just gone and pondered about my qoute..But instead you chose to come back and show the bad job your parent (NO DISRESPECT) did in bringing you up..
lol and you think your father did a good job bringing you up. Your father is an imbeciile now see the result
Re: Davido Releasing List Of Lost Artistes In Nigeria by Thaheer(m): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
zinaunreal:
lol and you think your father did a good job bringing you up. Your father is an imbeciile now see the result
Had it been you were born in a good home by a responsible mother,I could have said you don't have home-training..
But you were arranged by a quack doctor in a sub-standard laboratory in a bid to create foolish mutant..
unfortunately he forgot to add the enzyme for brain development which unfortunately gives us a high-functioning psychopath online..
I'm sorry for your misfortune�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? / Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Makeup Photos / Adorable Loveup Photo Of Adebayo And His Wife With Their New Born Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.