Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again (36186 Views)

Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! / Read Over 1,000 Books With Just N500! / See The Man That Won Made $100,000 From One Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by loladeg(f): 3:00am On Mar 03, 2018
the concubine
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by maleeks(m): 3:46am On Mar 03, 2018
The song of ice and fire
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Otedollaryen: 3:46am On Mar 03, 2018
bluelaptop:

$5
we exchange I will give you wickr contact of a former trusted alphabay cc vendor. I will show you where you can buy 100$ giftcard for 10$ btc no ripping.
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Hakeem12(m): 4:12am On Mar 03, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Bring out the magic in your mind is just mad.
Nobody reads that book and remains the same, I repeat NOBODY.
yeah, so true
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by fredylee: 4:15am On Mar 03, 2018
Things Fall Apart.
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Tolulope25(m): 4:28am On Mar 03, 2018
Richest man in Babylon
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by DonBobes(m): 4:50am On Mar 03, 2018
WILL GO FOR THE 13th BUNKER ANY DAY
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Walexybobo(m): 4:51am On Mar 03, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

But a good master of magic can make his audience cry and laugh at the same time.
that is why it helps you to accept society and forgive ur fellow man.
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Veekthoria(f): 6:21am On Mar 03, 2018
Imagine this by Sade Adeniran
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Viicfuntop(f): 6:26am On Mar 03, 2018
Adabass:

Pls can u send me d pdf of these books if u hv, unable to download it

My soft copy isn’t with me, neither any other copy, sorry
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by stoic6ix: 7:03am On Mar 03, 2018
The government Inspector
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by obindomanya(m): 7:06am On Mar 03, 2018
The passport of Mallam ilia- cyprian ekwensi
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Viicfuntop(f): 7:14am On Mar 03, 2018
Adabass:

Pls can u send me d pdf of these books if u hv, unable to download it
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Femiblacky(m): 7:22am On Mar 03, 2018
betfairtrader24:
Please where did you buy that (left to tell) I reside in and I ve being looking for where to buy it.
I didnt buy it,i downloaded the ebook
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by lastempero: 7:26am On Mar 03, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

Holy cow!!! I loooooovvvveeeee Puzo. As for fools die it's by far my most favorite book of all time. I can quote chapters from it.

The novel is mind blowing!!!
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by ghettowriter(m): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2018
Skhibanj1015:
Mayor of Casterbridge

That is one hell of a long novel but i read it all. That was one of the epic print I've ever read.
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Kaydem(m): 7:46am On Mar 03, 2018
Rich Dad Poor Dad- Robert Kiyosaki

1 Like

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Blessingeroma(f): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2018
I dare to call him father. by Bilquise Sheihg
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by kennedymonk(m): 7:54am On Mar 03, 2018
Too long a letter ... Mariama Ba
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by IdainaHito: 7:55am On Mar 03, 2018
Mila 18 by Leon Uris
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Edipee(m): 8:05am On Mar 03, 2018
VampireeM:
All books by Sidney Sheldon and Emma Holly.

I have read so many books so none I can say in particular.

I just finished reading two paranormal series "Nightshade" and "Bloodlust" by Michelle Rowen and I think that's one of my best paranormal books and the storyline is not what am used to, I was awed. I recommend them for paranormal book lovers
Good morning!
Please do you have e-versions you can share or a link to download them?
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Oluwatipsy(m): 8:08am On Mar 03, 2018
The Richest man in Babylo

By Clason

A song of ice and fire �

By George R Martin

I would read the books above millions of times and I won't be bored

If you are a westerosi you'll know what I'm talking about
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Edipee(m): 8:11am On Mar 03, 2018
Viicfuntop:
1. Tell me your dreams
2. If tomorrow comes
3. Nothing lasts forever

All by Sidney Sheldon

And finally the best, Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty shades Darker, Fifty shades freed. El James
please can you help me with a link to download Sidney Sheldon's book?
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Gerrard59(m): 8:12am On Mar 03, 2018
WinningSun:

that lee Juan yew book you fit send me the soft copy. I need it badly

It's available online. Just Google the name and "free pdf".

1 Like

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Edipee(m): 8:16am On Mar 03, 2018
Tomorrow died yesterday
The perfect business
The psychology of selling
Rich Dad poor Dad
A time to kill

1 Like

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Sholaye04: 8:22am On Mar 03, 2018
Happy new month

Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Sholaye04: 8:25am On Mar 03, 2018
Are you afraid of the dark by Sidney Sheldon. The book was pure magic to my adolescent mimd. Every page had a theme and it was fast, dangerous and adventurous. I couldn't put it down till the end and even then I still wanted more
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by code101: 8:33am On Mar 03, 2018
Web Publishing. by Dr Philip Greenspun
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by AyamConfidence(m): 8:42am On Mar 03, 2018
bobnatlo:

Yesoo. But try read d series, tight die
I will do so.....I read the plot on wiki.....looks like it's gonn be quite a long but interesting read
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by vivalavida(m): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2018
The Godfather by Mario Puzo
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by AyamConfidence(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2018
sageb:
i concur, remember mr salami Ali's father. Reminisnce
what about Edet, Agbo, Wakama and Odion??

Macmillan made reading in primary school fun I swear to the point that we saw those books as reading books not as text books
Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by Treasure17(m): 8:52am On Mar 03, 2018
dhabrite:

I read this novel in high school. It was written by a female. The novel is top notch mehn!!!
Yeah.Me too. It was written by buchi emecheta

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Video: High School Girls Caught Having Sex In The Classroom / Lonely Days- A Review / Love, Lies And Divorce(lld)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.