Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,547 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

SCAM ALERT: Beware Of SGT Brown Monica Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT: Beware Of SGT Brown Monica Scam (2063 Views)

Harnessing The Power Of Passive Income With Monica.ng's Referral Program / Nigerians Compete For Bitcoin Awards On Startup, Monica.ng / Scam Alert! Beware Of Kwikcash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT: Beware Of SGT Brown Monica Scam by Bukayobk: 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
"This evening, I received a mail from monica.b80@yahoo.com, please find the details below:

Good morning,

Sorry for responding late to your mail, as we have restricted access to the internet and phone calls here.

I hope you are doing great? I personally made a special research on internet address book and I came across your information. I am presently writing this mail to you from U.S Military base Kabul Afghanistan hoping that you will assist me. There is absolutely going to be a great doubt and distrust in your heart in respect to this mail coupled with the fact that so many miscreants and mischief-makers who have taken possession of the internet to facilitate their nefarious deeds, thereby making it extremely difficult to believe that any quest for assistance through the internet is real or genuine making it difficult for persons who need help to get attention, recognition and assistance. Please am sorry for disturbing you, but it will do you great, if you can just invest some little trust to what you are reading now. Because this will serve as a life changing to you and I, so jot down today's date somewhere, because today is a day you will live to remember for the rest of your life shalom.

My name is Sergeant. Monica Brown, originally from Lake Jackson Texas USA. I presently work in Support Company of 4th Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Corps Afghanistan. I and some other high ranking Officers made some deal on oil business over there in Iraq before my exit to Afghanistan. The deal worth $132 Million United States Dollars and after we have all share the money I later realize $10,500,000.00 (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) ($100 Bills) which is my personal share of the deal, due to my status as a US Sergeant, I cannot be able to move this huge funds to my account in United States to avoid further interrogation or face any kind of probation by the U.S government and I packaged my own share in a briefcase and have sent it to the Red-Cross society, because there is no other way out to keep it with me here, so with the help of a Spanish contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package, as I have deposited the consignment as a family treasure. Your acceptance to this would encourage me to send further information for us to proceed.

If you wish to proceed with this, please get back to me and also provide me with your ALTERNATIVE EMAIL as means of contact should in case i can't reach you through this email of yours and also check it up via the following YouTube link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jitd22UGU0

Regards,
Sgt. Monica L. Brown

This is a scam. Be careful"

(1) (Reply)

Ginger Business / Much About Dvcf Oil And Gas Fund / I Want To Invest 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.