Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. (1910 Views)

Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) / Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) / Obiano Commissions Medical Oxygen Plant Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by deomelllo: 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by Ttipsy(f): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
this an erosion irrigation control measures.

maybe its a bridge in your village.

he's just inspecting work done so far

7 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by Cjrane2: 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ttipsy:

Hanger and jealousy will kill him lol grin

Let him post bridge from sokoto

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by deomelllo: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
deomelllo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6773379_irrigationihiala3_jpeg_jpeg62099b7b6d929b25741547e6c1c92a61

Obiano is working...

grin grin grin
Ignoramus, your stupid.ty has reconfigured your Arteriovenous malformation brain, that you failed to understand what the project is all about, genesis of your problem can be trace to your P man Awo free educated, ask any omo- Igbo around you to explain more about the project to you.

7 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by deomelllo: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ttipsy:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6773379_irrigationihiala3_jpeg_jpeg62099b7b6d929b25741547e6c1c92a61

So, he carry hundred people with aso ebi, security forces, camera men, videographers and micro phone to inspect that erosion gather bridge

lmao...smh @ ordinary inspection

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by BeijinDossier: 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
post=65508433:

Ignoramus, your stupid.ty has reconfigured your Arteriovenous malformation brain, that you failed to understand what the project is all about, genesis of your can be trace to your P man Awo free educated, ask any omo- Igbo around you to explain more about the project to you.

Nwanne just ignore the bitter frustrated OSUN troll. You energise him by replying him. I found out he is a mad man, that is why I don't bother myself over his useless rants. Just ignore him. He is just bitter and frustrated because he is from the rural State called OSUN. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by deomelllo: 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
If this is ordinary inspection, I wonder wetin go happen when real commissioning happen?

The whole of anambra go enter aso ebi, the entire police and security forces in anambra go show face, loud speaker and microphone all over the place, photographers go form entourage, video people go dey fall on top each other....

smh...

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by Ttipsy(f): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
deomelllo:

So, he carry hundred people with aso ebi, security forces, camera men, videographers and micro phone to inspect that erosion gather bridge

lmao...smh @ ordinary inspection

grin grin grin grin
even in your state, just for the governor to commission a bill board, it attracted huge tens of people....

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by neezar: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
deomelllo:
If this is ordinary inspection, I wonder wetin go happen when real commissioning happen?

The whole of anambra go enter aso ebi, the entire police and security forces in anambra go show face, loud speaker and microphone all over the place, photographers go form entourage, video people go dey fall on top each other....

smh...

grin grin grin
Do u know the difference btw erosion control system and a bridge

spits on his cone head!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by deomelllo: 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
[s]
neezar:

Do u know the difference btw erosion control system and a bridge

spits on his cone head!!!
[/s]

THE HUMAN HEAD IS FOR MONEY RITUAL, I HAVE SUFFERED SO MUCH IN LIFE – RITUALIST

The Police in Enugu State has arrested a suspected ritualist, identified as John Igwe for being in possession of human head.

The suspect was on his way to Abakiliki for money ritual before he was arrested by men of the Enugu State Police Command

John confessed that he has struggled so much to earn a living but to no avail, adding that he ran into a friend who introduced him to a native doctor.

According to him, “he took me to a native doctor in Abakiliki and I was asked to go and bring human head. I was going there with the human head when I was arrested.”
Asked what he wanted to achieve with the ritual, he said “It is for money; I have suffered so much in life”.

Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police in the State, Nwodibo Ekechukwu, who paraded him alongside other suspects, said the command had recorded several breakthrough in its war against criminal elements.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/the-human-head-is-for-money-ritual-i-have-suffered-so-much-in-life-ritualist/

Nna, you forgot about your people's ritual ways and culture...

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by neezar: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

THE HUMAN HEAD IS FOR MONEY RITUAL, I HAVE SUFFERED SO MUCH IN LIFE – RITUALIST

Nna, you forgot about your people's ritual ways and culture...

grin grin grin
Take am cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by deomelllo: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
Osun concludes dredging of 123km of waterways, canals

In a bid to make state flood free in 2017, the state government of Osun says it has completed the dredging of a combined 123km of waterways and canals in the state.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/osun-concludes-dredging-123km-waterways-canals/

Real canal.

123km, that's the entire length or all your ipob villages..

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by neezar: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
deomelllo:

Real canal.

123km, that's the entire length or all your ipob villages..

Apari man...Do u know anything about building construction at all

Canal, bridge and erosion control system ain't the same thing

na people like u some schools establish extra mural lessons for people wey no dey understand anything at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by deomelllo: 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
Obiano Commissions First Ever Functional Borehole

http://247ureports.com/obiano-commissions-first-ever-functional-borehole-in-nanka/

Obiano Commissions First Ever Functional Borehole with the usual aso ebi delegation, armed forces, microphone, loudspeakers and traditional rulers...

Only in anambra village

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by deomelllo: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
[s]
neezar:

Apari man...Do u know anything about building construction at all

Canal, bridge and erosion control system ain't the same thing

na people like u some schools establish extra mural lessons for people wey no dey understand anything at all
[/s]

Who is this villager screaming inside my ears like village bingo sef..?

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by deomelllo: 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
Obiano Commissions Boreholes In Aguata, Anambra East

[img]https://3.bp..com/-XcCVLXLiJM0/VrEcioJJCBI/AAAAAAAAL6I/ULXQ7u6i72I/s1600/2b.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-bQQMm1ZHk-s/VrEcmSFpWII/AAAAAAAAL58/o2dteu9Pnik/s640/2i.jpg[/img]

Governor borehole don land again with aso ebi delegation, security forces, microphone, loudspeaker and traditional rulers just to commission borehole....

Only in anambra village

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by deomelllo: 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2018

See cameramen all over the place all because of borehole....lmao

Obingo fit kill pesin with lafta I swear..

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by neezar: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Who is this villager screaming inside my ears like village bingo sef..?
you have been wailing since that South East development thread was created

I thought u guys said ur states generate the highest igr in Nigeria

why are u guys now feeling inferior

don make u useless finish

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by deomelllo: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by deomelllo: 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by neezar: 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lateef Akande I guess this should be of help 2 u

This south east thread enter u die....e pain u like madt cheesy cheesy

Just manage this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
deomelllo missed his drugs againangry

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by deomelllo: 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
Even sef, looking at this village rubbish...

This is tinny hole thin is what they call MAJOR canal. Can water even pass through this bricklayer rubbish?

Obingo and substandard, ridiculous and absurd bricklayer construction are like brothers and sisters...

Only in anambra village..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by neezar: 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
Can someone tell this cone headed man the difference btw Canal and irrigation system please

Too much hydraulic toilet soup is affecting his brain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by deomelllo: 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6774203_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

Where water go take pass...?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^That bricklayer rubbish go even make the flooding and erosion worse.

Which kain useless and incompetent people den dey take make governor for that village sef...?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Obiano Commissions New Bridge In Anambra State. PIC. by deomelllo: 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
Seriously, even bricklayers no dey make this kain rubbish, I'm sure na village carpenter obingo give contract to...

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Send Army, Police, Custom & Immigration To Search Atiku's Plane - Reno / BREAKING: Finally, INEC Confirms Postponement Of Presidential Election / Against All Odds, Gbajabiamila Is Speaker; How Dogara Helped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.