Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

See This Fire Wood Cooking Stove Invented By A Nigerian - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See This Fire Wood Cooking Stove Invented By A Nigerian (40320 Views)

My Table Top Gas Stove Suddenly Shatters When Not In use (pics) / Party Guests Served Food From A Hot Stove In Nigeria (Video) / 5 Famous Foods Invented By Accident. Http://univworgers.com/5-famous-foods-inven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Fire Wood Cooking Stove Invented By A Nigerian by godquality: 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
uuzba:

10,000 years ago,when Oyibo started their own, it was never this shape. You know very well that Oyibos know how to draw, design, calculate and document. You have internet, you have books to read. Stove design is never this fanciful. But Bros ignored all historic information and is expecting us to clap for him. Has even him tested it?
-
Like he just finished and painted it yesterday, next thing snap picture sharp-aharp and broad cast on social media.
-
Let him humble himself and receive the criticism he was avoiding by not Reading a singe book before design
your post make me laugh especially the books part. I understand your point. But at least the guy try. Criticism is good as far it's constructive. But the way Nigerians criticises will discourage person from trying anything.
Re: See This Fire Wood Cooking Stove Invented By A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 04, 2018
Probably his first shot; pretty optimistic he'll do better next time. Better to try than idly thinking.
Re: See This Fire Wood Cooking Stove Invented By A Nigerian by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
Mynd44:

True. The thermodynamics is just off due to heat losses between the body of the container and the environment which will be made worse by the distance between the flame and the pot. It would be better if the entire body is insulated, and the space between where the wood burns and the pot needs to be reduced
Grammarian Critic...... do come up with a better one - yes, 99% thermodynamics efficiency.
Re: See This Fire Wood Cooking Stove Invented By A Nigerian by emmydadave: 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
ellagabs:
mediocre
Educated elite, what difference have u made with the limited period of time u have spent here on earth, nothing.
Spiritually u re not active, scientifically u are dull, technologically, u are a woe, but socially, u might be a social worker, who can tell. Rubbish. If u cant celebrate the little idea he as implemented keep shot. When u are free to criticise is when u hhave a valid argument to counter the achievement. That is how true scientist and inventors breath
Re: See This Fire Wood Cooking Stove Invented By A Nigerian by 400billionman: 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
ObservantFellow:
Somebody somewhere would be in a hurry to type mediocreangry

Forgetting that firewoods are still top sellers in our own country undecided

That's one of the reasons we have refused to leave this elementary economic stage lipsrsealed

Instead of us to industrialize our country according to our strengths and raw materials.

We prefer to carelessly compare ourselves to the technological achievements of those that have gone beyond our stage eons ago sad

And type 'mediocre' while giving nothing significant to the country's advancement angry
We call them Internet warriors and entrepreneurs
Re: See This Fire Wood Cooking Stove Invented By A Nigerian by Streetgent: 6:46am On Apr 02, 2018
uuzba:

You want to buy experiment for your village people, not for yourself? So that when the thing scatter for their house, you no go dey abi? Give people gifts that are tried and tested. Or even same type you have.
pls don't get me wrong,I mean well.
Re: See This Fire Wood Cooking Stove Invented By A Nigerian by Abramgreen: 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
Great work. we are not inventors.
If you want blue flame and cheaper than wood fuel in your stove contact us.
WH:08021066480.
Re: See This Fire Wood Cooking Stove Invented By A Nigerian by vtravinskyi(m): 7:41am On May 06, 2019
I want cooking too. Will be interesting how to cook kind of meat in stainless steel food how on this page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Name For Mint Leaf. / Pictures From Amala Hangout In Enugu State / How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.