Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Young Nigerian Boy Almost Loses His Life Over A Pack Of Juice (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Nigerian Boy Almost Loses His Life Over A Pack Of Juice (photos) (679 Views)

Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) / Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos / Nigerian Boy Whose Joystick Was Chopped Off Has Been Sent Back From India.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Nigerian Boy Almost Loses His Life Over A Pack Of Juice (photos) by HeWrites(m): 3:30am On Mar 03, 2018
A young Nigerian boy almost had his life snuffed out of him after consuming a pack of juice.

According to report, Chibuikem Nwadike took Viva Jus juice and not long after, took ill and had to be admitted to the hospital following an allergic reaction to the juice. He reportedly developed STEVEN JOHNSON SYNDROME.

Read his mother wrote below;
"My hrtrob, my Prince Charming, my pride, my joy, my strong man, # Godsfavourite ,first week of December he was admitted in the hospital for taking a substance we never knew he was allergic to which resulted to STEVEN JOHNSON SYNDROME,who would have taught he would make it, even the doctors and the nurses didn't believe in his survival but praised God for it, it was a very sorrowful time in the family, everyone kept crying for the fear of survival,but the God of the Nwadikes never put us to shame(with God ALL things are possible) the great physician magnified himself and we exalted him, today mummy's love is +1,friends join me to wish my pride a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and my prayers is that you will excel in every area of life, God's grace, blessings,favour,healing,will never depart from your life,your path will forever be guided by the almighty and more money into your account son
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUKWUBUIKEM
# mummyspride
# Grandmahrtrob
# Grandpagistmate
# familyhappiness
We love you to the � and �"

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/young-nigerian-boy-almost-loses-life-pack-juice-photos.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Young Nigerian Boy Almost Loses His Life Over A Pack Of Juice (photos) by Evablizin(f): 4:02am On Mar 03, 2018
sad

Is better you buy pineapple and eat than buying and drinking all these refined poisons in the name of juice. Thank God for the boy's life.
Re: Young Nigerian Boy Almost Loses His Life Over A Pack Of Juice (photos) by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 03, 2018
How would one even know what one is allergic to? Its only God that saves...
After all, he isn't the first to take that juice.
I wonder the reason for posting the picture of the juice though.. Its not the drink that caused it. The boy is only allergic to one of the ingredients, he could be allergic to anything.
Re: Young Nigerian Boy Almost Loses His Life Over A Pack Of Juice (photos) by MrRhymes101(m): 5:00am On Mar 03, 2018
He's just allergic to the ingredients of the juice, it doesn't mean the juice is bad so it's wrong to show the juice in your report... Wedding MC

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why You Should Never Drink Water Before Bed!! / Look What Woman Gave Birth To In Ikot Ekpene / How Cockroaches Can Make You Sick (and What You Can Do About It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.