Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

What Script Should I Develop That Sells Fast? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Script Should I Develop That Sells Fast? (1885 Views)

Can I Develop An Android App Without Coding? / Hire Me: I Develop Web Applications At Affordable Rates! / How Can I Develop An App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Script Should I Develop That Sells Fast? by LaiveNg: 7:18am On Mar 03, 2018
Web masters, please what's the type of script with the highest demand? I want to use my web development skill to solve my currently pressing issues... If you also have a task you'll want me to complete, please reach me on 07014509524

1 Like

Re: What Script Should I Develop That Sells Fast? by oswaggiee(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
PHP Based
Laravel Framework

Sell On codecanyon
Re: What Script Should I Develop That Sells Fast? by LaiveNg: 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
oswaggiee:
PHP Based Laravel Framework
Sell On codecanyon
Ok
Re: What Script Should I Develop That Sells Fast? by nnamdiosu(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2018
oswaggiee:
PHP Based
Laravel Framework

Sell On codecanyon

So without laravel frame work...they won't accept it bah?

2 Likes

Re: What Script Should I Develop That Sells Fast? by mcqwerty(m): 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hotel Mgt Software
MLM Binary Matrix System
Supermarket POS
Ridesharing app
Inventory Mgt System
Accounting Software
Social Network Script
Bitcoin Exchange Script

All web-based.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: What Script Should I Develop That Sells Fast? by LaiveNg: 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
mcqwerty:
Hotel Mgt Software MLM Binary Matrix System Supermarket POS Ridesharing app Inventory Mgt System Accounting Software Social Network Script Bitcoin Exchange Script
All web-based.
Good luck!
Thank you so much!
Re: What Script Should I Develop That Sells Fast? by oswaggiee(m): 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
nnamdiosu:

So without laravel frame work...they won't accept it bah?

They would am just giving suggestions

1 Like

Re: What Script Should I Develop That Sells Fast? by nnamdiosu(m): 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
oswaggiee:

They would am just giving suggestions

Oh OK. I was asking too know because twice they turned down my submissions and I was perplexed. I did everything to the latter as they required. I now started thinking it was perhaps because I didn't utilized a frame work. This ms
Re: What Script Should I Develop That Sells Fast? by Nairalander01: 8:38am On Mar 07, 2018
mcqwerty:

MLM Binary Matrix System

Do you have this scrpt??
Re: What Script Should I Develop That Sells Fast? by Nairalander01: 8:38am On Mar 07, 2018
mcqwerty:

MLM Binary Matrix System

Do you have this scrpt for sale??
Re: What Script Should I Develop That Sells Fast? by mcqwerty(m): 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nairalander01:

Do you have this scrpt for sale??

No sir. I was just giving him suggestions based on my research, I could build one for you if you need it.
Re: What Script Should I Develop That Sells Fast? by Gigilis: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thank you so much for that wonderful message. That information is going to be very useful to me. By the way, I can introduce you to salesforce implementation guide, that direction is now very popular and many of you may be interested. So get to know the facts, and draw your conclusions.

(1) (Reply)

❤❤10 Top Best Selling Wordpress Themes And Plugins In 1 Pack @ N5,000 / List Of Top 10 Forums In The World! Didnt Know Nairaland Was This Big! / Facebook Is Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.