Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos (34971 Views)

Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) / GBoy Nick, Nigerian Soldier Escapes Boko Haram Attack. Photos / List Of States Owing Workers After Paris Club Refund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by Shaev7(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
Chai!

1 Like

Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by MykelFabian444: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=SamuelAnyawu post=65517655]I Can't stop Crying. I never believed I'll loose you same day we were both in Rann discussing how we are going to meet again a during our annual break in Makurdi... Never believed it was the same day you going to leave earth Yawe my Friend.

Yea everyone is saying I should give a testimony and thanksgiving that I left Rann on Heli an hour before the attack. But I don't give a Bleep. I lost loved ones who sacrificed in our Humanitarian Response in Rann. it's really painful bro.

I really miss you Yawe Son... from the streets of Makurdi we grew up down to Our hussle in the Northeast. The Rann Team will surely Miss you.

RIP Yawe Son

RIP Doctor Kachi

RIP To all Gallant Mobile Force personnel.

RIP to all Gallant Soldiers.

I'm Speechless

I remember taking you this pics
Yawe Son, you saw me off to the helipad dat day not knowin it will be the end.
RIP Zaki like I fondly call you
Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by maasoap(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
FarahAideed:

Where did I lie ?

Didnt Buhari pay millions of pounds to Boko Haram recently as ransome?

Did the govt no set free BK fighters as part of this ransome provisos?

Yet you call me a liar for laying down raw facts
Yeah, you're a liar and manipulator. The fact that Buhari's administration did both was the reason I called you a manipulator. What did we gain in return? USA doesn't negotiate with terrorists: that's a popular slogan. But USA freed top 5 AlQuda terrorists in exchange for the release of just one soldier. What are we if we can't negotiate the freedom of over 100 little innocent school girls since military were unable to free them from the captivity? And to think that over 90% of the abducted girls were Christians made me wonder if majority of you are really sincere in your criticism of Buhari's administration policies. Everything shouldn't be about politics and coming back to power. We should stop politicising everything.
Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by Eze2000(m): 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
mvem:
...they hv different work mr...UNICEF, Unhcr or UNESCO are under UN but have different work, staffs and structure...The UN guyz are just leaving rann(a town in borno) for the time being....they will still be back...like I said a lot of white fellows from Different NGOs of the world are actively in borno, yobe and Adamawa...
Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by Awoo88: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
When will APC learn that propaganda will only help them thus far? That no matter the lies truth and facts will always raise its ugly head soon. How can a discomfited bandit cause enough havoc to make international NGOs uncomfortable? Some paid zombified persons will still have moral gut to provide excuse and defend lie Muhammad and Buhari

1 Like

Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
Buhari is a failure! Lie Muhammed is a devilish liar!

1 Like

Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by ItzChinnex(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Very Good. This is commendable. When Boko haram was still coming up, the Northerners were hailing them now they can see/feel the importance of boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by Troublemaker007(m): 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
I read people’s comments and I can’t help it but laugh. Once Boko Haram finally conquer the entire North where do y’all think they will face next With the way this Boko Haram issue is going It’s only a matter of some years before the chaos extend to the Eastern, Southern and Western part of Nigeria. By then I will be in Maldives with my family sipping Martinis.
Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by lonelydora: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
FarahAideed:
They can't keep working while Buhari keeps funding and recruiting for Boko haram by releasing 100s of bok haram fighters and paying tens of millions of Pounds sterling to Boko haram in the name of ransome.

We asked them to explain the meaning of "REPENTANT MEMBERS" and they couldn't. He keeps releasing them in droves.

4 Likes

Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by slivertongue: 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=SamuelAnyawu post=65517655] gone too soon!!! rest well
Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by francdec4(m): 1:26am On Mar 04, 2018
Please is this doctor kachi from IMO state?

SamuelAnyawu:
I Can't stop Crying. I never believed I'll loose you same day we were both in Rann discussing how we are going to meet again a during our annual break in Makurdi... Never believed it was the same day you going to leave earth Yawe my Friend.

Yea everyone is saying I should give a testimony and thanksgiving that I left Rann on Heli an hour before the attack. But I don't give a Bleep. I lost loved ones who sacrificed in our Humanitarian Response in Rann. it's really painful bro.

I really miss you Yawe Son... from the streets of Makurdi we grew up down to Our hussle in the Northeast. The Rann Team will surely Miss you.

RIP Yawe Son

RIP Doctor Kachi

I'm Speechless

Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by Navalsadiq(m): 2:53am On Mar 04, 2018
EternalTruths:
Nice move.

UN should leave the entire Muslim North and relocate to the Christian North.

Leave them unto Allah
an igbo talking I guess.na hate go kill una
Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by Navalsadiq(m): 2:55am On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=AngryRebel post=65526211]That's very good. The North should be left to burn in the hell they prepared for themselves.[/quote.thats an igbo hater for u
Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by Devgist: 6:53am On Mar 04, 2018
CastedDude:
The United Nations Organisation on Friday began the evacuation of aid workers from Rann community in the Kala-Balge Local Government Area of Borno State, following a heavy Boko Haram terrorists’ attack which left three UN workers dead.

According to reports, the Boko Haram insurgents attacked the Rann Internally Displaced Persons camp late on Thursday, during which the UN workers were killed.

Two of the deceased workers were with UN agency; International Organisation for Migration, while the third victim was a doctor, working with the UN Children’s Fund. A female UN nurse was also reported to have been abducted by the insurgents.

Report has it that apart from the officials, a yet-to-be-ascertained number of civilians in the camp were also killed while many others were injured during the gun battle. The Boko Haram terrorists reportedly abducted three aid workers and civilians apart from the UN nurse.

Two of the abducted workers are reportedly working with the International Committee of the Red Cross – another major international relief agency in the North-East.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/un-begins-evacuation-aid-workers-deadly-boko-haram-attack-photos.html
Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by Devgist: 6:57am On Mar 04, 2018
This should be the right time the UN should consider putting UN troops in that region. One can no longer place the victory over the insurgents claimed daily by the Nigeria military and the government Media outfit

1 Like

Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by AngryRebel: 6:58am On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=Navalsadiq post=65540843][/quote] Am not Igbo,am from delta state. U are very right,I don't like the North one bit. Hope u are satisfied now,u can go slam ur head on the ground as usual.... Animal. U guys got what u deserved, for foolishly supporting d destruction n killings of other Nigerians

1 Like

Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by Navalsadiq(m): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2018
AngryRebel:
Am not Igbo,am from delta state. U are very right,I don't like the North one bit. Hope u are satisfied now,u can go slam ur head on the ground as usual.... Animal. U guys got what u deserved, for foolishly supporting d destruction n killings of other Nigerians
ur nothing but a mediocre and an inexposed bemusing idiat.my friends from the south have a sound thinking paradym than these Muron. You can only hate.the power lies in the north and there is nothing an ogogoro drinking maniac like u can do
Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by cherriex(f): 9:34am On Mar 04, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
I Can't stop Crying. I never believed I'll loose you same day we were both in Rann discussing how we are going to meet again a during our annual break in Makurdi... Never believed it was the same day you going to leave earth Yawe my Friend.

RIP Yawe Son

RIP Doctor Kachi

I'm Speechless

May their souls rest in peace and I almost applied for a job there woh as a nurse, it's not a testimony though, I am from Borno, so it's sad to see/hear, most of my friends are with NGOs, may God protect the rest and save the abducted ones and bring back peace to our dear north East. It's painful.
Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by AngryRebel: 10:24am On Mar 04, 2018
Navalsadiq:
ur nothing but a mediocre and an inexposed bemusing idiat.my friends from the south have a sound thinking paradym than these Muron. You can only hate.the power lies in the north and there is nothing an ogogoro drinking maniac like u can do
Look at an imbe*cile using grammatical expression he can't even control, thereby making a big fool of himself gringringrin

The South already know how power hungry u fools are. The number of animals in human form outweighs the sensible once there. We are clamoring for restructuring, but when that fails the South will go for full separation from the parasitic North. I know u will laugh foolishly, claiming that can never happen. U guys will be disappointed in years to come. Parasites!

1 Like

Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by Navalsadiq(m): 10:47am On Mar 04, 2018
AngryRebel:
Look at an imbe*cile using grammatical expression he can't even control, thereby making a big fool of himself gringringrin

The South already know how power hungry u fools are. The number of animals in human form outweighs the sensible once there. We are clamoring for restructuring, but when that fails the South will go for full separation from the parasitic North. I know u will laugh foolishly, claiming that can never happen. U guys will be disappointed in years to come. Parasites!
yeap we use power to get what we want and not feasting on poo to get rich quick.u guys claim u have oil but still live like salvages.greedy set of people. The North will never be dissapointed because we have all it takes to succeed and pilot the affairs of these grate state.i emplore u to go for a proper medical check up because these hate u carry which is a curse that has bedevilled ur blood line and generation to come willend updestroying u completely.low life degenerate
Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by Navalsadiq(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2018
AngryRebel:

fotunately I can control my paradymand am not moved by hate because am a right thinking person who has always stood for national integration and not a missed informed fellow who always base his judgement on hear say. Will be in agbor next week and would love to host u to a bottle of beer
Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by AngryRebel: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2018
Navalsadiq:
fotunately I can control my paradymand am not moved by hate because am a right thinking person who has always stood for national integration and not a missed informed fellow who always base his judgement on hear say. Will be in agbor next week and would love to host u to a bottle of beer
Stop pretending. I have seen ur first comment, before u wrote this one claiming to be friendly. U know within u that u despise me,just as I do towards u n we can never cross paths. As for having a beer with u,I don't drink with blood sucking animals n parasites.

1 Like

Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by Navalsadiq(m): 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
AngryRebel:
Stop pretending. I have seen ur first comment, before u wrote this one claiming to be friendly. U know within u that u despise me,just as I do towards u n we can never cross paths. As for having a beer with u,I don't drink with blood sucking animals n parasites.
take it or leave it.i do not dispise you. I only responded to your comment because it was an offensive statement and promotes hate
Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by Navalsadiq(m): 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
AngryRebel:
trust me I do not have any intention what so ever of sucking ur blood because am not a vampire.i insist will host u to a bottle of beer
Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by Daewang: 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
Thank God they withdrew their precious personnel from the zoo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by AngryRebel: 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
Navalsadiq:
take it or leave it.i do not dispise you. I only responded to your comment because it was an offensive statement and promotes hate
while won't I hate the North? When all they know how to do is spread hate against those that are not from their tribe n religion. U guys are filled, naturally with hatred for for others,that was showed when u shamelessly told me,Nigeria is urs for d taken.......Once again I tell u,u will be disappointed in the nearest future...enjoy it while it last.

1 Like

Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by AngryRebel: 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
Navalsadiq:
trust me I do not have any intention what so ever of sucking ur blood because am not a vampire.i insist will host u to a bottle of beer
I decline!

1 Like

Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by bubu2019: 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
NaijaMutant:
This is hope leaving Nigeria undecided

They've given up on us cry cry cry

Expect the worse.

All hail buhari
this is PDP propagander.book haram have been crushed since 2016
Re: UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
francdec4:
Please is this doctor kachi from IMO state?

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) / Haliru Alhassan Is Dead! Former Minister Of Health Has Died / Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.