Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,138 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

BEA Scholarship :quantitative Titles "ARABIC" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BEA Scholarship :quantitative Titles "ARABIC" (501 Views)

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 / Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BEA Scholarship :quantitative Titles "ARABIC" by koife(m): 8:20am On Mar 03, 2018
I'm one of the BEA, scholarship candidate who went for the south south Examination. Before I begin let me state categorically that I've always been a patriot in all my dealings, but for the first time in my Life as a Nigerian I had a disappointing experience. The BEA scholarship is supposed to be a National Program for Nigerians seeking financial support to study in various schools outside the shores of Nigeria and I can't phantom why anyone would make such a huge disaster to title the quantitative section "ARABIC". I'm trying not to let my mind drift to what I've always denied is on going but with this I'm forced to have a rethink. Is the subtle jihad movement real?Are there any undertones we are all not aware? A particular candidate on seeing the captioned flipped through the questions without attempting it with the mind it's Arabic just to come out and realize it was quantitative. I've taken this up as part of my social responsibility to demand an explanation for such disaster and whoever found culpable be be made to face the law. We can't be silenced. MOD pls push to front page

(1) (Reply)

Bowen University Post Utme Screening Form For 2018 Applicant Is Out / Fmge Vs Usmle / Past Questions App, 100% Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.