Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers (53272 Views)

Jonathan Appointed ECOWAS Special Envoy To Mali / Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Observers Reject Results, To Release Findings / Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by 2Ebisco: 8:41am On Mar 03, 2018
Former President, Goodluck Jonathan, has been appointed as head of a team of observers to Sierra Leone’s general election scheduled to take place on March 7, 2018.

He will serve as leader of the Election Observation Mission of the Electoral Institute for Sustainable Democracy in Africa (EISA).

Jonathan left Nigeria for Freetown on Friday.

A statement by his spokesman, Ikechukwu Eze, announced the appointment.

It said the mission has observers drawn from civil society organisations and election management bodies from across the continent.

Eze stated that the former president “is pleased to be part of the process in support of a peaceful and transparent election in Sierra Leone.”

EISA is a not-for-profit election-focused organization that is working with national, regional, Pan-African and global partners throughout the African continent.

It is based in South Africa with field offices across the continent and has supported or observed over 100 electoral and political processes in Africa.

Its assignment in Sierra Leone is in line with the organisation’s “vision of an African continent where democratic governance, human rights and citizen participation are upheld in a peaceful environment.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/goodluck-jonathan-gets-new-appointment.html

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 03, 2018
2Ebisco:
Former President, Goodluck Jonathan, has been appointed as head of a team of observers to Sierra Leone’s general election scheduled to take place on March 7, 2018.

He will serve as leader of the Election Observation Mission of the Electoral Institute for Sustainable Democracy in Africa (EISA).

Jonathan left Nigeria for Freetown on Friday.

A statement by his spokesman, Ikechukwu Eze, announced the appointment.

It said the mission has observers drawn from civil society organisations and election management bodies from across the continent.

Eze stated that the former president “is pleased to be part of the process in support of a peaceful and transparent election in Sierra Leone.”

EISA is a not-for-profit election-focused organization that is working with national, regional, Pan-African and global partners throughout the African continent.

It is based in South Africa with field offices across the continent and has supported or observed over 100 electoral and political processes in Africa.

Its assignment in Sierra Leone is in line with the organisation’s “vision of an African continent where democratic governance, human rights and citizen participation are upheld in a peaceful environment.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/goodluck-jonathan-gets-new-appointment.html

204 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by Qsscruz(m): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2018
Someone who keeps looking behind never gets forward.. While Buhari is busy looking in the past for who to blame, GEJ is busy marching forward and making history. We miss you Sir. You have been vindicated.

402 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2018
BMC NOW

196 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by Qsscruz(m): 8:44am On Mar 03, 2018
The face of African Democracy..

215 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by baralatie(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2018
OK
ride on boss

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by ufuosman(m): 8:54am On Mar 03, 2018
Good one

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by chuksjuve(m): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2018
Which country, international organization will like to associate with buhari when he is done ?

I still trying to figure out what type of appointment he will get!

232 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by ivandragon: 9:29am On Mar 03, 2018
chuksjuve:
Which country, international organization will like to associate with buhari when he is done ?

terrorist organisations will gladly nominate 'him' to be their spokesperson in talks for which they would have no intention of being sincere in...

220 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by kutchs: 9:32am On Mar 03, 2018
When a man declares that his presidential ambition is not worth the blood of any of his countryman and actually worked to keep to the promise, it can only be recognized by the international community. When a man lets go in the midst of injustice against him, the whole world takes notice. Ride on my able president (for to me you still are). Teach the lying and deceiving packs at APC the ideals and values of democracy. Make your assignment there in Sierra-Lone worth the while sir.

240 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by Hector09(m): 9:33am On Mar 03, 2018
This life is very fuuny frm the clueless one now to the special one, nigerians thought that jonathan was a fool

185 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by unohbethel(m): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2018
Hector09:
This life is very fuuny frm the clueless one now to the special one, nigerians thought that jonathan was a fool
truly wo God don bless, no man can curse

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by dodelight(m): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2018
Oga Jonathan: their father, their nightmare. Whenever APC mention his name they're in trouble; when they don't they suffer sleeplessness.

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by dodelight(m): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2018
Please tell me, can the present buharic personality occupying our seat of power be assigned any assignment of global importance when his tenure is over?
I guess No. God bless GEJ

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by Festy4u(m): 11:14am On Mar 03, 2018
chuksjuve:

I am sure countries like Somalia, Burundi, Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan and their likes would gladly engage him! grin

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:54am On Mar 03, 2018
chuksjuve:

and who told u that buhari won't get any appointment?he already has one (grand patron for that matter )ask any fulani herdsman.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by HegenIkomkeh(m): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
GEJ!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by trouper9(m): 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
my President

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by eleojo23: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
GEJ keeps getting recognition.

No amount of hate or propaganda can bring down a good man.

GEJ's achievements speak for themselves unlike some people who need to periodically release a list of their master's achievement so that people can know.

If their is really any achievement people will see for themselves, no need to draw up a list to convince anyone.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by Achor1111(m): 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
your work speaks

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by KwoiZabo(m): 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
I wonder if Buhari can be given any appointment when he leaves office.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by salbis(m): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
There was a president. We miss you sir!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by Etihadstore: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
I have been hearing of free town never knew it is in Sierra loene

And I have been imagining if things are really free in freetown sad

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by Olukokosir(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Pls my pple.. I need to knw d megabyte of dat "blame game" buhari z bn playing wt d past administration.

I want to download it buh its nt on play store.

Were can I download it mbok my pple

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by cpeye: 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
People go cry ooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by Adebowale89(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
getting appointment doesn't justify he's not a failure but his peaceful handover would made me to continue to respect him

congrats GEJ

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by Ellabae(f): 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
This man is a mentor

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by powalez: 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
Gej the Gej

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
Great man

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by uuzba(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
Etihadstore:
I have been hearing of free town never knew it is in Sierra loene

And I have been imagining if things are really free in freetown sad

The "Free" of Freetown Sierra Leone, represents the Freedom from Slavery that was given to black people in 1792.
_
After White people had collected different black people from different parts of West Africa, taken them to USA as slaves, flogged the sh1t out of them, killed many, threw many into the sea to die, naked them, disgrace them, flog their village away from their head, till they could no longer trace back their country, their village, their language...
-
They then packed them inside a ship and sent then back to Africa, greeting them, "So long F**Ker's!!!!!. The black people landed in one place in Africa and kukuma called it FreeTown. At least no more white people tormenting them.

They have all forgotten their languages now. It's only English they can speak. One kind yeye bad, slave English. It resembles our pidgin.

Read: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freetown

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
Adebowale89:
getting appointment doesn't justify he's not a failure but his peaceful handover would made me to continue to respect him

congrats GEJ
You are part of this demonic government

38 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody / APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.