Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos (28908 Views)

Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) / Police Kill Iso Akpafid Kidnapper & Cultist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
Temptee101:
He is definitely a cultist. Well, he died in active service, he should await his gratuity and pension in hell. One down, many to go.

Shun cultism!
You're a fool!

3 Likes

Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
Temptee101:
He is definitely a cultist. Well, he died in active service, he should await his gratuity and pension in hell. One down, many to go.

Shun cultism!

That's what I'm thinking, for them to murder him this way then he is definitely a cultist.
Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by mschubby: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
My heart bleeds cry cry cry when I read the news last night...
RIP Akparawa
Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by lordsharks(m): 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Jungle justice
Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by mschubby: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
Temptee101:

Shun cultism!
must you comment? or better still why not read before typing trash.... I'm sure you didn't see this part “The hoodlums blocked the road and robbed people. The AKTC bus ran into them, but tried to escape. About six cultists shot at it. The bullets ignited fire, which burnt down the bus. When I heard gunshots, I escaped into Edem Akai Primary School with my motorcycle and watched the incident from there.After robbing the passengers, the cultists snatched a Toyota Camry car and escaped with it."

2 Likes

Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
So sad..young men just carry arms to kill an innocent man because of how much and when they get caught, about to be burnt they start pleading for their lives...Secondly the deceased kept his mother in the mortuary because of lack of funds lol.. How much will it take u to dig a crave and bury her ? U won throw party for the dead...
Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by BetaThings: 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
Temptee101:

Shun cultism!

At least read before commenting

1 Like

Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by Nackzy: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
This Guy called stainless is a nightmare to the inhabitants of that LGA.. After police succeeded in killing their master "iso Akpafid" aka poo face... He has taken over the from his master...i knw they will kill him one Day but after wasting innocent lives... Like that of this driver RIP
Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
Temptee101:

Shun cultism!
did u read the eye witness account about what happened.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by wildkat: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
Temptee101:

Shun cultism!

You must be an idiotic fool to make such a statement in a thread as this. Didn't you read the part where it was written that he and other commercial drivers ran into the hoodlums? He was just unlucky the gunshots ignited fire in his bus. He wasn't the target. Ode!!

3 Likes

Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by Seun360(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
4kDdullard:
Useless and the most wicked place in Nigeria is Akwa Ibom I swear, I don't think if Edo can compete with that state in terms of evil and wicked.Full of dream killers, envious folks, and so uncivilized.

Totally agree with u.
I Once lived and worked there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by gentlegenius(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
JasonScolari:
These are some of the many problems driver's of commercial vehicle's do encounter on daily basis.

Life was not fair to him, even death also. How uneven the whole business of living is...

Sleep well bro.
Hmmm.... My broda.
That young man loved life but life refused to love him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
gentlegenius:

Hmmm.... My broda.
That young man loved life but life refused to love him.
Even death refused too.

Happy birthday sir. Live long.
Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by alsudaes1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
Temptee101:

Shun cultism!

It's not good enough to say what you are not sure of. . .
I'd rather prefer you try to make enquiries on what is happening in Akwa Ibom presently, perhaps you can seek forgiveness of God for the wrong accusation.

Read up some comments above this to at least get a clue of the current state of security in Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by BeingFrank(m): 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
4kDdullard:
Useless and the most wicked place in Nigeria is Akwa Ibom I swear, I don't think if Edo can compete with that state in terms of evil and wicked.Full of dream killers, envious folks, backward and so uncivilized.
You Write And Reason Like An Illitrate, Are You From Heaven, Whats The Name Of Ur State, And Whats The Crime Rate There? Because Some Hoodlums Attacked And Killed Someone Doesn't Justify The Rubbish You Just Vomited. As Far As Nigeria Is Concerned, Akwa Ibom State Is One Of The Most Peaceful And Hospitable States, If Not Even Number One In Terms Of Security. Stop Typing Nonsense Just To Acquire Likes And Shares.

4 Likes

Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by airprinz(m): 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
Temptee101:

Shun cultism!
Idiot, where have you drop your brain box?

2 Likes

Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by 8stargeneral: 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Pathetic
Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by mooregan(m): 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
4kDdullard:
Useless and the most wicked place in Nigeria is Akwa Ibom I swear, I don't think if Edo can compete with that state in terms of evil and wicked.Full of dream killers, envious folks, backward and so uncivilized.

People were robbed and killed and all you could say is this? I hate stereotypes.

Please where are you from? Akwa Ibom is backward and uncivilized? Lol... SMH
Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by Ten06(m): 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
How do you know we ran away, where you there?Olofofo

Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by mooregan(m): 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Seun360:

Totally agree with u.
I Once lived and worked there.

A typical Yoruba person. Tueh!!

1 Like

Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by mvem(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
asawanathegreat:
what of northern and western naija?
...no cultism in northern naija
Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
dingbang:
The police stationed on that road block ran away...
Those bunch of cowards
If them see fine soft boys now, na too dey harass dem dey find money wen dem no give u keep.
Thunder fire dem.
Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by johnzik: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
RIP, I saw the vehicle burning not knowing a man like me is painfully departing this ungodly world.
Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by humblemikel(f): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
4kDdullard:

From your statement we all know you are Igbo
Your forefathers were born in hate and they died in hate
So will your generation continues after generation
Evil and wickedness is embedded in Your generation so no need trying to pray you out of hate
You are just one waste of a sperm
Instead of praying for the departed soul
You are here spewing hate just to show your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by maasoap(m): 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
lordtim001:
Was he burnt to ashes?
Ashes na dust na

He wasn't burnt up to that extent
But he is looking like roasted bushmeat sha
What a painful death!
If I want to die, God, just let me lose my virginity to Juliet Ibrahim or Precious Mimy first cry
No sympathy whatsoever! What have we become in this country. Sometimes, many of you comment like you are immuned to these tragedies which is not true.
Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by maasoap(m): 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
Temptee101:

Shun cultism!
udemzy101:

That's what I'm thinking, for them to murder him this way then he is definitely a cultist.
You see them, lazy as$. I was hoping he was a cultist too but after reading the story, it turned out that he was just a victim of circumstances.
Next time, read before you drop your comment to avoid embarrassing yourselves.
Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by Slickest(m): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
lordtim001:
Was he burnt to ashes?
Ashes na dust na

He wasn't burnt up to that extent
But he is looking like roasted bushmeat sha
What a painful death!
If I want to die, God, just let me lose my virginity to Juliet Ibrahim or Precious Mimy first cry
U kno not all situations warrants humor
Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by Slickest(m): 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Temptee101:

Shun cultism!
Please now, please always read, dont just come nd drop comments like you are d wisest, now it turned out that ur ignorance and sttupidity has shown why u failed severally in school...
Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by Godwin978(m): 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
mvem:
Then someone will say the South is very peaceful...if not for some religious issues the North still remains the safest place to stay...daylight robbery and cultism is unheard off...Also pity the young ladies they carried
yet you run away from the north you claimed to ve been the safest place, shit dey your head
Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by Seun360(m): 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
mooregan:

A typical Yoruba person. Tueh!!

Na lie?

I even speak the language to tell u i know what am talking abt.
Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by mvem(m): 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
Godwin978:
yet you run away from the north you claimed to ve been the safest place, shit dey your head
run away...how??...still chilling here
Re: Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos by atausenima(f): 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
Gov. Udom,i want to believe that you can handle this one,miscreants turning your state to a threatre.can you let justice prevail.....
building colapsed....no report.....
this crime would go untrace as well.....[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Shot Two 300L Uniosun Students While Parading School Area (photos) / Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) / Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.