Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Are You In Need Of A Business Plan? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You In Need Of A Business Plan? (479 Views)

Frozen Food Business Plan In Nigeria / Business Plan For Small Chops And Barbeque In Nigeria / Business Plan For Profitable Sugarcane Juice Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Need Of A Business Plan? by danolorunmo(m): 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
Good day ladies and gentlemen,
My name is Daniel and I am available to assist in developing and writing your business plan. A business plan is the blue print of the business. So, one can agree that the success or failure of the business is dependent on the business plan.
REASONS WHY I SHOULD HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS PLAN FOR YOU
1. I will make them detailed and presentable.
2. As an accountant, I will ensure that the financial projection section of the plan is up to standard.
3. Even if you have only the foundational details, I can help develop them so that the business can be a standard one.
4. My services are affordable grin

My plans are applicable to both physical and online businesses.
You can call/whatsapp me via: 07033458776 or mail me on danolorunmo@zoho.com
Hire me today and you won't regret it!!!
Re: Are You In Need Of A Business Plan? by ak22(m): 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
Yes I need on fishery proposal
Re: Are You In Need Of A Business Plan? by justayo: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
I can get it done for u.It's a professional one that is bankable. Call/whatsapp 08053351537
Re: Are You In Need Of A Business Plan? by danolorunmo(m): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
ak22:
Yes I need on fishery proposal

If you're still interested, kindly mail me at danolorunmo@zoho.com
Thanks!
Re: Are You In Need Of A Business Plan? by danolorunmo(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
justayo:
I can get it done for u.It's a professional one that is bankable. Call/whatsapp 08053351537

Kindly create your own thread sir!
Re: Are You In Need Of A Business Plan? by danolorunmo(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
I am still very much available. Bring all your business plans and proposal writing to me!!!

(1) (Reply)

Idea To End Poverty In Nigeria / (EK)" / Lucrative Business With Low Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.