Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

See The Make Up Photo That Is Driving The Internet Insane! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Make Up Photo That Is Driving The Internet Insane! (2765 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom / Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See The Make Up Photo That Is Driving The Internet Insane! by NigeriaGIST(m): 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
A make up artist by the name Brenda Amadi on facebook, posted pics of her clients and this particular one is driving people crazy, with some saying it real and other saying its fake.

So i leave you all to decide on this matter, Could this be real?

See photos and fans reactions below:

Source @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2018/03/see-make-up-photo-that-is-driving.html

cc; lalasticlala , mynd44 , Fynestboi , MissyB3 , Ishilove ,

1 Like

Re: See The Make Up Photo That Is Driving The Internet Insane! by NigeriaGIST(m): 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
more photos below:

Re: See The Make Up Photo That Is Driving The Internet Insane! by akmath: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
SARS AND EFCC no go see this one na o, this is fraud...

3 Likes

Re: See The Make Up Photo That Is Driving The Internet Insane! by nero2face: 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
God protect ur children, one day person go climb him mama mate thinking say she be small girl, which kain wahala we enter so for ladies hand and their make ups...

4 Likes

Re: See The Make Up Photo That Is Driving The Internet Insane! by mofeoluwadassah: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
So how is the internet insane undecided
Re: See The Make Up Photo That Is Driving The Internet Insane! by Whizdorm001(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
"Driving the internet insane"

2 Likes

Re: See The Make Up Photo That Is Driving The Internet Insane! by Patrick33(m): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
Guys Guys...am taking my internet to the psychiatric home...e don dey get small traces of insanity... undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: See The Make Up Photo That Is Driving The Internet Insane! by Tynasparks(f): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
Driving which internet insane

2 Likes

Re: See The Make Up Photo That Is Driving The Internet Insane! by Khd95(m): 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
my own internet just siddon on top Jerry can cross leg dey drink garri..
insanity never reach am yet
Re: See The Make Up Photo That Is Driving The Internet Insane! by TechGod(m): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2018
cc; lalasticlala , mynd44 , this post is front page worthy, I saw this pics all over Facebook this morning.
Re: See The Make Up Photo That Is Driving The Internet Insane! by TechGod(m): 11:28am On Mar 04, 2018
My friend is a make up artist and I've seen her transform an old woman to a young lady. so there is no doubt, this person is the same
Re: See The Make Up Photo That Is Driving The Internet Insane! by NigeriaGIST(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
lol thanks
TechGod:
cc; lalasticlala , mynd44 , this post is front page worthy, I saw this pics all over Facebook this morning.
Re: See The Make Up Photo That Is Driving The Internet Insane! by lalasticlala(m): 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2018

(1)

Actress Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Backside In Bikini Photo / Pretty Lady Pictured Eating Roasted Rats, Call It Barbecue / Linda Ikeji "Dark And Handsome and from Delta" look like Solaye Jeremy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.