Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,389 members, 7,853,738 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal (32596 Views)

2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation / 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari Thickens / 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by senatordave1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
In all these plans and plots,nothing is said about the masses.its purely selfish and elitist.the poor man is ignored.well between the two plots,its better to support buhari to handle one more term than support another northerner who will go 8 full years on the throt.tambuwal is relatively untested,he cannot win buhari.he wont even win in sokoto state.he has no massive support or natio al popularity.he has no die hard supporters or fierce and hard core fans like buhari has.pdp as a whole lack fierce,battle hardened politicians in the north who will prevent apc rigging,fight apc turf for turf and checkmate them.because buhari has not performed well doesnt mean he will lose,someone politically more solid than him nust be presented and theres none.saraki is overrated.how many votes can kwara give? Buhari can do without kwara.even his arch friend melaye cannot deliver kogi west.his support mostly ends in the senate.outside ths senate,it is each man for himself.
One of the reasons buhari won gej is because of the contribution of this fierce politicians.buhari/apc has them everywhere.only patience is what gej has.edwin clark who touts himself as gej godfather is just after money,nothing else.he cant kill himself for gej,buhari has people that can die for him.going back to tambuwal,his political feats are owed to senator wamakko who was persuaded to make him governor by tinubu.tinubu also helped to make him speaker.let him not push his luck too far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hmm
Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
This is funny. Funny country
Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
talk2ekpa:
Does it require any special plot to stop Buhari?

lol....the north will always dug it's way to the presidential Villa
Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by kmaster007: 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
since election nearby we suld b expecting diffrt types of drama. politicians Drama

1 Like

Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by Peterosky(m): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Any thing to take away the cancer called Buhari from Asorock is a welcomed development
Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by MrMakaveli20(m): 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
I don't care how it's done but you just gat to stop the dullard from coming back. A second coming will spell doom for the Nation
Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by surgical: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
OfficialAwol:
How good is Tambuwal that he is being projected this much?

Does he have the clout?

Does he have records of achievements?

Where is he better than Dakwambo?

He helped bring about the Buhari mistake. He shouldn't benefit from it.

And he's a Tinubu ally. Forget estrangement.
That's Nigeria for you buhari truncated democracy, some people fought to bring it back with their blood and sweat only to dash it to buhari on a platter to waste the opportunity same with tambuwal he is part of those that created this mess,just like buhari I won't be surprised if he is a prime beneficiary because this is Nigeria.
Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by OfficialAwol(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
surgical:
That's Nigeria for you buhari truncated democracy, some people fought to bring it back with their blood and sweat only to dash it to buhari on a platter to waste the opportunity same with tambuwal he is part of those that created this mess,just like buhari I won't be surprised if he is a prime beneficiary because this is Nigeria.

The only thing I think he's bringing on board is the fact that he's never had issues with EFCC which is the burden that Atiku and Lamido carry.

But I've not forgiven Tambuwal for what he did to GEJ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by 9jaown(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
Yksoul:
SARAKI AND TAMBUWAL ARE NOT ENOUGH TO STOP BUHARI,BUHARI WILL WIN 2019 HE IS POPULAR IN THE NORTH!
Mumu!! Is it popular or the nigger don’t know what his doing. This government only favour Buhari Family, relations and associates. If you are not in any them, then you be mumu for supporting the nigger. It surprises me to see people Brain dead.. by supporting this government, when it’s clear things are working. Mr Buhari is popular.

Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by segzyndpep(m): 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
I am an interior designer with knowledge of 3D software (Sketchup/Vray) to avoid guess work for client and myself.I have work for architectural firm for 2years In lagos, before i relocate to Ilorin/kwara state, though i am available to travel.

My specialty is low cost, high style decorating. I love budget's and work very hard to find the perfect affordable pieces while still keeping the integrity of the design.

I am looking for individual or firm who are building and are on the finish face to contact me for supervision or low budget interior ideas.
If the property is in Ilorin, i volunteer to do it for free.

whatsapp or call :07063896089
info@homelanddesign.org

will appreciate your recommendation.
Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by surgical: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
OfficialAwol:

The only thing I think he's bringing on board is the fact that he's never had issues with EFCC which is the burden that Atiku and Lamido carry.

The efcc have not seen him because he is in APC let him decamp and you will be surprised at what will follow.
Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by OfficialAwol(m): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
surgical:
The efcc have not seen him because he is in APC let him decamp and you will be surprised at what will follow.

Fact.

No be naija again?
Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by lizuha: 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
shocked shocked

Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
cheesy

But if the phone has panel problem it is panel he need not screen.

If the screen still good i go like buy am

martineverest:
u dey use big phone ,u no dey find cheap screen.....my neighbor dey use same phone,e own get panel problem...bring ur screen make we buy
Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by Paradigm777: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
chuksjuve:
It's not only plot!!!
It's hectares
grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by chisoss: 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol... I Can't Stop Laughing O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vQcK-mCL0M
Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by DSoj(m): 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
Rubbish. RUBBISH. RUBBISHHHH GUESS WORKS. Newspapers just write shits to sell.
Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by smirn(m): 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
pejuakinab:
Hey!!!
Heeyyy!!!!
Heyyyyyyy!!
I take God beg everybody reading this, Buhari must go pls...I take God beg una.
He's virtually not concerned about d plight of d masses.
Economy has gone back to zero in d space of 3 years.
I beg oooooo
Na your Papa we wan vote for? When has Nigeria economy Favour anybody? Where all the wealth you acquired when the economy was good? Na so so blame blame una sabi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by Proffeluczy1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
buhariguy:
I am still laughing Hahahahaha
That's a sign of insanity. Ride on till grave.
Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by HAH: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
muskypaulson:
Why Northern establishment will root for Tambuwal
•Pressure on Saraki to help stop Buhari

By Emmanuel Aziken, Political Editor

President Muhammadu Buhari may have strengthened his hand in getting the presidential ticket of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, with last Tuesday’s sweeping extension of the tenure of the National Working Committee, NWC.

Buhari & Saraki
Buhari & Saraki
However, more trouble lies for him in the general contest from a coalition of displeased party members and the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, that could make last Tuesday’s endorsement of the NWC a pyrrhic victory. That is if the President resolves to seek a second term despite health and age concerns.

Buhari, who was inaugurated as President at the age of 72, making him the oldest person to have occupied the Nigerian presidency would extend that record if he goes on to win a second term at 76.

Health and age issues

His health and age issues nonetheless, critics within his party are not giving up on stopping him, if not on account of alleged underperformance, then to stave off what some party insiders claim as potential vengeance in a second term.

The opposition, Saturday Vanguard gathered is now centering around Senate President Bukola Saraki, who became an early target of the Buhari presidency upon claims of his alleged ‘unbridled presidential aspiration.’

Saraki, who was an influential factor in rallying the Middle Belt and the business community towards the Buhari candidacy ahead of the 2015 elections has twice been charged by officials of the Buhari administration on two alleged crimes; forgery of the 2015 Standing Rules of the Senate and wrongful declaration of assets.

The charge of forgery was withdrawn by administration officials upon lack of evidence while the government and Saraki have appealed and cross-appealed disfavourable judgments on the assets declaration charges.

Tambuwal, Markarfi , Lamido, Atiku

With Saraki apparently being pushed to his wits’ end, Saturday Vanguard learnt that he is being prevailed upon to forgo his reported presidential aspiration to help forge a strong alliance that could stop Buhari’s second term.

Those canvassing the idea expect Saraki to return to the PDP and help push the candidacy of any of the four major aspirants being canvassed to fly the ticket of the opposition party.

The four include Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal of Sokoto State, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, Alhaji Sule Lamido and Atiku Abubakar.

Saraki has become increasingly distant from the APC despite reconciliatory moves made by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu towards him and his allies. A source disclosed that immediately Tinubu was given the assignment to lead the reconciliation one of the first persons he met in Abuja was Senator Saraki.

“Asiwaju told him that he has been given the job and that he needed Saraki’s cooperation for the job,” a source privy to the encounter between the two men which occurred about two weeks ago said.

Absent at APC meetings

The encounter between Saraki and Tinubu was particularly sensitive given claims that the APC national leader was one of those who marshaled opposition to stop Saraki from occupying the office of Senate President.

That meeting between both men, Saturday Vanguard learnt, did not produce any breakthrough but that did not stop Tinubu in his task. Evidence of the lack of substance from the meeting was Saraki’s absence at two national meetings of the party earlier this week; the national caucus on Monday and the NEC meeting the following day despite being in Abuja.

Saraki remarkably was in court last Tuesday when the NEC of the party took place in Abuja.

One associate of Saraki ’s associates dismissed insinuations about his absence at the two meetings.

“How could they have expected him at the meeting of the national caucus when he would have been preparing himself for the court case that was to come up the following day, and that was the same day that the NEC was holding.”

Saraki’s Spokesman, Mr. Yusuph Olaniyonu was, however, quick to disabuse any claims of mischief in the absence of the Senate President at the two meetings.

In a statement issued late on Thursday, Mr. Olaniyonu said the Senate President returned from an official Senate engagement in Benin late on Monday and was unable to attend the caucus meeting. He also traced his absence at the NEC meeting to the CCT trial.

It is possible to defeat Buhari

“On Tuesday when the NEC meeting was holding at the APC secretariat, the Senate President was at the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) where he was fighting to clear his name as the defendant in an ongoing case. Dr. Saraki did not fix the date of the adoption of briefs by prosecution and defence lawyers. The Tribunal did, and by law, Saraki must be physically present at the Tribunal as the defendant.

“It stands to reason that he cannot be in two places at once, and so he was unavoidably absent at the NEC meeting.

“Dr. Saraki is not one to sneak into a room via the window. He would rather enter through the front door so that his entry is well noted and acknowledged. Nigerians know that when he joined the APC, he did not sneak in. Therefore, no one should attach any mischievous or inaccurate interpretation to his absence at the two meetings held at times when his whereabouts were a matter of public record.”

Despite Buhari’s continued popularity in some portions of the North, his critics within the party believe that it is possible to defeat him and hence the shopping around for strong politicians to turn the tide against the President. Besides Saraki, others that are being courted include the influential senior senator from Zamfara, Senator Sani Yerima and the immediate past governor of Sokoto State, Senator Aliyu Wamakko.

Remarkably, the two senators like the overwhelming majority of APC senators are supportive of Saraki.

Those courting Wamakko are counting on him to back Tambuwal for the presidency, a decision they believe would help to stave a substantial proportion of the Northern votes away from Buhari.

One million votes from Sokoto

The argument in support of Tambuwal according to the projections is that it would deny Buhari the estimated one million votes from Sokoto. Even more, is the fact that a Tambuwal candidacy could rally the Northern feudal establishment which, in any case, had been largely circumspect about Buhari, around a more youthful person. Another projection by the North is that a Tambuwal candidacy defeating Buhari would project the presidency to be in Northern hands up to 2027, instead of 2023 which the second term for Buhari could offer.

However, the same projection of handing power to the South and particularly to the Southwest is at the centre of the troubleshooting efforts of a Southwest leader of the party. The Southwest leader who is himself interested in the presidency according to sources believes that the best route for him is for Buhari to do a second term and relinquish power to the south.

The permutations driving a Tambuwal presidential aspiration are, however, tempered by local domestic politics in the governor’s home state in which external forces have recently tried to break the cordiality between the governor and his political leader and predecessor, Senator Wamakko.

Tambuwal’s presidential aspiration

Though both men continue to display signs of cordiality, Saturday Vanguard learnt that there are apprehensions from those around Wamakko that Tambuwal could fall out of line. That fear is real given the claims that Governor Tambuwal has not been too mindful getting close to some of his predecessor’s estranged allies, including a former minister from the state and a former governor.

A source close to the two men told Saturday Vanguard that Tambuwal was not Wamakko’s original plan for a successor as the former commissioner for finance and later local governments, Alhaji Farouk Yabo was the preferred choice.

Sources in Sokoto revealed that Wamakko might not mind a Tambuwal presidential bid as conspiracy theorists say that it would, win or lose, help Wamakko plant Yabo as governor and thus ensure that his legacy in Sokoto State survives in the longer term.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/2019-plot-thickens-stop-buhari-saraki-tambuwal/amp/

the only person that can whittle down Buhari influence in core north is kwankwaso, any other person will be a walkover for Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by pejuakinab: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
smirn:

Na your Papa we wan vote for? When has Nigeria economy Favour anybody? Where all the wealth you acquired when the economy was good? Na so so blame blame una sabi.

U must be a nephew of d Dauraá dullard
U will soon see d change
Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
Quality20:
Buhari is simply nothing short of a phenomenon . Ppl fear him 4 nothing, b4 2003 elections, they claimed he will Islamise us if elected, while some claimed he would imprison d elites. By 2015, PDP and Co predicted that he is gonna die in office just like murtala, Abacha, Yar'Adua. And now his detractors are saying that if elected he is gonna b last president of cooperate Nigeria
If I may ask, why all ds lies? Must u taint somebody's image b4 urs can b brightened?
Carry-on Mr phenomenon, u are d Chief tormentor of all the crazy evil elites and stupid blockhead masses who can't reason with their heads, except whatever ppl like ffk tells them to believe

thumbs up bro! u r absolutely correct he has not islamized Nigeria. U know he can't do dat.
But u know wat? he has been a great architect in ds impoverished Nigeria.
please if u see him tell him to return our economy to pre-2015 condition. Tank u
Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by Augiiee(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
muskypaulson:
Why Northern establishment will root for Tambuwal
•Pressure on Saraki to help stop Buhari

By Emmanuel Aziken, Political Editor

President Muhammadu Buhari may have strengthened his hand in getting the presidential ticket of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, with last Tuesday’s sweeping extension of the tenure of the National Working Committee, NWC.

Buhari & Saraki
Buhari & Saraki
However, more trouble lies for him in the general contest from a coalition of displeased party members and the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, that could make last Tuesday’s endorsement of the NWC a pyrrhic victory. That is if the President resolves to seek a second term despite health and age concerns.

Buhari, who was inaugurated as President at the age of 72, making him the oldest person to have occupied the Nigerian presidency would extend that record if he goes on to win a second term at 76.

Health and age issues

His health and age issues nonetheless, critics within his party are not giving up on stopping him, if not on account of alleged underperformance, then to stave off what some party insiders claim as potential vengeance in a second term.

The opposition, Saturday Vanguard gathered is now centering around Senate President Bukola Saraki, who became an early target of the Buhari presidency upon claims of his alleged ‘unbridled presidential aspiration.’

Saraki, who was an influential factor in rallying the Middle Belt and the business community towards the Buhari candidacy ahead of the 2015 elections has twice been charged by officials of the Buhari administration on two alleged crimes; forgery of the 2015 Standing Rules of the Senate and wrongful declaration of assets.

The charge of forgery was withdrawn by administration officials upon lack of evidence while the government and Saraki have appealed and cross-appealed disfavourable judgments on the assets declaration charges.

Tambuwal, Markarfi , Lamido, Atiku

With Saraki apparently being pushed to his wits’ end, Saturday Vanguard learnt that he is being prevailed upon to forgo his reported presidential aspiration to help forge a strong alliance that could stop Buhari’s second term.

Those canvassing the idea expect Saraki to return to the PDP and help push the candidacy of any of the four major aspirants being canvassed to fly the ticket of the opposition party.

The four include Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal of Sokoto State, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, Alhaji Sule Lamido and Atiku Abubakar.

Saraki has become increasingly distant from the APC despite reconciliatory moves made by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu towards him and his allies. A source disclosed that immediately Tinubu was given the assignment to lead the reconciliation one of the first persons he met in Abuja was Senator Saraki.

“Asiwaju told him that he has been given the job and that he needed Saraki’s cooperation for the job,” a source privy to the encounter between the two men which occurred about two weeks ago said.

Absent at APC meetings

The encounter between Saraki and Tinubu was particularly sensitive given claims that the APC national leader was one of those who marshaled opposition to stop Saraki from occupying the office of Senate President.

That meeting between both men, Saturday Vanguard learnt, did not produce any breakthrough but that did not stop Tinubu in his task. Evidence of the lack of substance from the meeting was Saraki’s absence at two national meetings of the party earlier this week; the national caucus on Monday and the NEC meeting the following day despite being in Abuja.

Saraki remarkably was in court last Tuesday when the NEC of the party took place in Abuja.

One associate of Saraki ’s associates dismissed insinuations about his absence at the two meetings.

“How could they have expected him at the meeting of the national caucus when he would have been preparing himself for the court case that was to come up the following day, and that was the same day that the NEC was holding.”

Saraki’s Spokesman, Mr. Yusuph Olaniyonu was, however, quick to disabuse any claims of mischief in the absence of the Senate President at the two meetings.

In a statement issued late on Thursday, Mr. Olaniyonu said the Senate President returned from an official Senate engagement in Benin late on Monday and was unable to attend the caucus meeting. He also traced his absence at the NEC meeting to the CCT trial.

It is possible to defeat Buhari

“On Tuesday when the NEC meeting was holding at the APC secretariat, the Senate President was at the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) where he was fighting to clear his name as the defendant in an ongoing case. Dr. Saraki did not fix the date of the adoption of briefs by prosecution and defence lawyers. The Tribunal did, and by law, Saraki must be physically present at the Tribunal as the defendant.

“It stands to reason that he cannot be in two places at once, and so he was unavoidably absent at the NEC meeting.

“Dr. Saraki is not one to sneak into a room via the window. He would rather enter through the front door so that his entry is well noted and acknowledged. Nigerians know that when he joined the APC, he did not sneak in. Therefore, no one should attach any mischievous or inaccurate interpretation to his absence at the two meetings held at times when his whereabouts were a matter of public record.”

Despite Buhari’s continued popularity in some portions of the North, his critics within the party believe that it is possible to defeat him and hence the shopping around for strong politicians to turn the tide against the President. Besides Saraki, others that are being courted include the influential senior senator from Zamfara, Senator Sani Yerima and the immediate past governor of Sokoto State, Senator Aliyu Wamakko.

Remarkably, the two senators like the overwhelming majority of APC senators are supportive of Saraki.

Those courting Wamakko are counting on him to back Tambuwal for the presidency, a decision they believe would help to stave a substantial proportion of the Northern votes away from Buhari.

One million votes from Sokoto

The argument in support of Tambuwal according to the projections is that it would deny Buhari the estimated one million votes from Sokoto. Even more, is the fact that a Tambuwal candidacy could rally the Northern feudal establishment which, in any case, had been largely circumspect about Buhari, around a more youthful person. Another projection by the North is that a Tambuwal candidacy defeating Buhari would project the presidency to be in Northern hands up to 2027, instead of 2023 which the second term for Buhari could offer.

However, the same projection of handing power to the South and particularly to the Southwest is at the centre of the troubleshooting efforts of a Southwest leader of the party. The Southwest leader who is himself interested in the presidency according to sources believes that the best route for him is for Buhari to do a second term and relinquish power to the south.

The permutations driving a Tambuwal presidential aspiration are, however, tempered by local domestic politics in the governor’s home state in which external forces have recently tried to break the cordiality between the governor and his political leader and predecessor, Senator Wamakko.

Tambuwal’s presidential aspiration

Though both men continue to display signs of cordiality, Saturday Vanguard learnt that there are apprehensions from those around Wamakko that Tambuwal could fall out of line. That fear is real given the claims that Governor Tambuwal has not been too mindful getting close to some of his predecessor’s estranged allies, including a former minister from the state and a former governor.

A source close to the two men told Saturday Vanguard that Tambuwal was not Wamakko’s original plan for a successor as the former commissioner for finance and later local governments, Alhaji Farouk Yabo was the preferred choice.

Sources in Sokoto revealed that Wamakko might not mind a Tambuwal presidential bid as conspiracy theorists say that it would, win or lose, help Wamakko plant Yabo as governor and thus ensure that his legacy in Sokoto State survives in the longer term.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/2019-plot-thickens-stop-buhari-saraki-tambuwal/amp/

Who is Tambuwal??
Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by Augiiee(m): 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
martineverest:
u dey use big phone ,u no dey find cheap screen.....my neighbor dey use same phone,e own get panel problem...bring ur screen make we buy
hehehehe
Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by mdanny: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
1000 Saraki put together cannot stop Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by senatordave1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
OfficialAwol:

Stop this politics of bitterness.is it by force to support goodluck or any sitting president? Politics is about interest and he went were he felt his interests would be protected.it happens everywhere,it was his choice.dont forget tinubu helped him to be speaker.am sure your obe of those hating amaechi and calling him a traitor and judas.
Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by Olumaeme: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
OfficialAwol:
How good is Tambuwal that he is being projected this much?

Does he have the clout?

Does he have records of achievements?

Where is he better than Dakwambo?

He helped bring about the Buhari mistake. He shouldn't benefit from it.

And he's a Tinubu ally. Forget estrangement.

Please kindly tell me what Dakwambo has done in his state? Education, infrastructure, economy in shambles.
He had to negotiate his way to get a second term.

Dakwambo Williams not come out to support restructuring or condemn buhari and fulani herdsmen.

Gombe state is 34 of 36 in 2017 WAEC, which means that boko haram states performed better than his state.

Both Tambuwal and Dakwambo are both not qualified
Re: 2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal by bekpo(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
pejuakinab:
Hey!!!
Heeyyy!!!!
Heyyyyyyy!!
I take God beg everybody reading this, Buhari must go pls...I take God beg una.
He's virtually not concerned about d plight of d masses.
Economy has gone back to zero in d space of 3 years.
I beg oooooo

You should think from ur head and not from ur anus. If PMB is remove today, it therefore means that the North will remain in power till 2027 while u will continue to remain a slave for them, think.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others / Kaduna Islamic School Of Torture: Is Outraging, But Nigerians Are Not Outraged! / Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.