Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Popular Actress Drinks Her Own Urine Live On TV (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Actress Drinks Her Own Urine Live On TV (photos) (655 Views)

Controversial Actress, Xandy Kamel Removes Her Panties On Live TV (photos) / See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... / Meet The Beautiful Ladies And Hot Guys Of Linda Ikeji TV (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Actress Drinks Her Own Urine Live On TV (photos) by ajibolajiblo: 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
Popular English actress, Nadia Sawalha recently drank her own urine live on an episode of Loose Women, a popular English TV show.

The atress who is also a TV presenter drank her urine on the show to demonstrate urine therapy which involves drinking your own urine and massaging one’s skin for cosmetic or medicinal reasons.

Nadia said she would only drink her urine if the loose Women producer did it first.

She said: “We do get asked to do a lot of things by our producers and so I said I’d do it if Ashely does and he said he would…he never imagined I’d make him do it.”

Ashley then came on screen and drank his wee to the screams of the audience before Nadia followed suit.

Her fellow panellists were disgusted as she grabbed her body fluids and knocked it back.

Denise van Outen gagged and looked like she might puke and said: “There’s bits in it!”

After drinking it back, Nadia scrunched up her face at the taste.

There was a little left in the jar and she jokingly told Denise to “put her finger in it”.

Andrea said; “Put a lid on it, you can’t ask someone to put their finger in your wee.”

So the question to YBL readers is ….. Can you drink your Urine for Medicinal or Cosmetic purposes ?

more pics/details @ https://www..com/popular-actress-drinks-urine-live-tv-photos/
cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Source: Sun UK

Re: Popular Actress Drinks Her Own Urine Live On TV (photos) by Partnerbiz3: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
I have heard this several times and will try it one day..

BUY DATA TODAY

Get 20% discount on 9MOBILE only.

Offer valid why stocks last

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Acquires A Brand New SUV To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos) / Tazanian Supermodel, Millen Magese, Covers Genevieve Magazine March Issue / How Dangote's Daughter's Wedding Swallow The Headies Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.