Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine (2054 Views)

Donald Trump's Beast Vs Vladimir Putin's Bunker On Wheels (Photo Comparison) / Donald Trump's Official Car "The Beast": 15 Amazing Facts You May Not Know / Check Out This New Yamaha Three-wheeler Beast Of A Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by Bmedels26(f): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2018

Nissan has revealed its 2019 All-wheel Drive Altima Sedan, the mid-sized sedan comes with a Premium tech package making it one of the most luxurious sedan in its class.

Here are some cool features of the car.

TECH FEATURES

Remote Engine Start System: This Feature helps start Altima remotely, and the cabin will warm up or cool down to a comfortable temperature before you even get in.
Rear Cross Traffic Alert: This feature assists you when backing out of a parking space, this feature can detect and warn you about vehicles you might not see behind you approaching from either side.
Advanced Drive Assist Display: The vital stats, at aglance. From turn by turn directions to caller ID, the advanced Drive-assist display serves up info right in front of you
Note this car comes in 2 models the V6 & V4

Engine Power

Engine type: V6 & V4
HorsePower: 270hp (V6), 179hp (V4)
MPG Highway: 32 (V6), 38 (V4)
LB-FT Torque: 251 (V6), 177(V4)
Competitors: Toyota camry, Honda Accord and Forthcoming Mazda6

Source:http://carfreaksng.com/2018/03/03/nissan-altima-2019-beast-machine/

Photos:

Re: Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by Dontquit: 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
Baba God o....

1 Like

Re: Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by Jakumo(m): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
Very ugly car. My 2009 Mercedes CLK550 is blessed with nearly 400 horsepower, and will dust this monstrosity on the open highway with no sweat.

If I were given one of these Nissan cars for free, I would request that it be sold to some schmuck, and the money delivered to me in garbage bags.

Less is more.

5 Likes

Re: Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by Bmedels26(f): 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
Na So!
Jakumo:
Very ugly car. My 2009 Mercedes CLK550 is blessed with nearly 400 horsepower, and will dust this monstrosity on the open highway with no sweat.

If I were given one of these Nissan cars for free, I would request that it be sold to some schmuck, and the money delivered to me in garbage bags.

Less is more.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by Patrick33(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
To the guys avove me who dey talk say them go dust this beast with mercedes clk 550... no wahala...make una drive go..make we see which one go attract attention pass grin.. am a mercedes fanatic but this a beauty

1 Like

Re: Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by princetom1(m): 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
Patrick33:
To the guys avove me who dey talk say them go dust this beast with mercedes clk 550... no wahala...make una drive go..make we see which one go attract attention pass grin.. am a mercedes fanatic but this a beauty

No mind am, they aren't in same category too o. I wonder shy the comparison sef... Will take this or the Mazda 6 over the accord or Camry

1 Like

Re: Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by Jakumo(m): 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ha ha ha to each his own my brethren.

Some like flash and decoration with little substance where the rubber meets the road, while others prefer raw horsepower and actual road-handling performance.

Neither is wrong, and there is room in the market for all.
Re: Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by king406(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
I hope u know that's a concept car
Re: Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by Jakumo(m): 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
king406:
I hope u know that's a concept car

And a very ugly concept it is to ha ha.
Re: Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by Ipfreely: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2018
Jakumo:

And a very ugly concept it is to ha ha.

What did Nissan ever do to you bro cheesy grin
Re: Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by Jakumo(m): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2018
Ipfreely:

What did Nissan ever do to you bro cheesy grin

All Japanese cars are hereby declared GUILTY of being designed around that infernal front-wheel-drive system, which is in my opinion the absolute worst invention ever created by the hand of man.

If those responsible for the global dominance of front-wheel-drive technology could be identified, I would volunteer as the tug boat operator that would be tasked with towing them all out to sea, once they have been tied securely together, to feed hungry sharks out beyond the continental shelf, as just punishment for their terrible collective sin against the motoring world.
Re: Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by Readonee35L(m): 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
Jakumo:

Less is more.
You just have hatred for the brand. Why would you compare a nissan to a clk v8.

Just incase you dont know . nissan has one of the most powerful v6 in its class.
Comparing a family sedan with a 2door sports coupe v8.
You beta go baff.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by Jakumo(m): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
Readonee35L:

You just have hatred for the brand. Why would you compare a nissan to a clk v8.

Just incase you dont know . nissan has one of the most powerful v6 in its class.
Comparing a family sedan with a 2door sports coupe v8.
You beta go baff.

I most certainly do despise ALL front-wheel-drive vehicles, as you have rightly observed. They are all absolute crap on the road, and they handle like suicide machines, ever ready to careen off the road into a spectacular crash, if the driver's concentration lapses for even a second.

Looking at that horrid car above, with all its non-functional decorative bodywork overkill, one could be excused for anticipating that it could take off like a fighter jet and break the sound barrier, so the major disappointment of flooring the accelerator and having it putt along like an over-sized lawn mower would drive many a new buyer to trade it in for a camel, or a goat-propelled chariot, either of which would offer much better value for money spent.

4 Likes

Re: Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by Readonee35L(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
Jakumo:

I most certainly do despise ALL front-wheel-drive vehicles, as you have rightly observed. They are all absolute crap on the road, and they handle like suicide machines, ever ready to careen off the road into a spectacular crash, if the driver's concentration lapses for even a second.

Looking at that horrid car above, with all its non-functional decorative bodywork overkill, one could be excused for anticipating that it could take off like a fighter jet and break the sound barrier, so the major disappointment of flooring the accelerator and having it putt along like an over-sized lawn mower would drive many a new buyer to trade it in for a camel, or a goat-propelled chariot, either of which would offer much better value for money spent.
But you know that the design is not even possible to put in production . its a concept car
Re: Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by Jakumo(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
Readonee35L:

But you know that the design is not even possible to put in production . its a concept car

All those optimistic performance figures accompanying those hideous pictures must therefore be concoctions of absolute fiction, which makes perfect sense, all things considered.
Re: Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by Ipfreely: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by tmanis(m): 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
Jakumo:

All Japanese cars are hereby declared GUILTY of being designed around that infernal front-wheel-drive system, which is in my opinion the absolute worst invention ever created by the hand of man.

I
Erm,i think I know some Japanese AWD and RWD Cars
Re: Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by Jakumo(m): 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
tmanis:
Erm,i think I know some Japanese AWD and RWD Cars

I only know of Japanese vehicles that are 4WD, but have never heard of one that is REAR wheel drive, as are most Mercedes cars.

Japanese car designers just love that front-wheel-drive concept the way a drunk loves his cheap wine.
Re: Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by Ipfreely: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
Jakumo:

I only know of Japanese vehicles that are 4WD, but have never heard of one that is REAR wheel drive, as are most Mercedes cars.

Japanese car designers just love that front-wheel-drive concept the way a drunk loves his cheap wine.

That's a hilarious comparison, but there are a number of Japanese RWD Sir. The Lexus GS comes to mind easily.
Re: Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by Jakumo(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ipfreely:

That's a hilarious comparison, but there are a number of Japanese RWD Sir. The Lexus GS comes to mind easily.

The correction is appreciated sir. At least now I know of ONE Japanese made car with rear wheel drive, though my loyalty to the Mercedes brand remains undiminished, just as does my disdain for the MAJORITY of Japanese cars designed with that Kamikaze front wheel drive abomination.
Re: Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by oluwaseunla(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
Jakumo:

The correction is appreciated sir. At least now I know of ONE Japanese made car with rear wheel drive, though my loyalty to the Mercedes brand remains undiminished, just as does my disdain for the MAJORITY of Japanese cars designed with that Kamikaze front wheel drive abomination.

Lemme add my love to the list too: Infiniti M35x. A fast RWD. grin
Re: Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by temmym4(m): 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
Original post removed!
Re: Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by Ipfreely: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
temmym4:

Pele bros, grin
Funny thing is, this guy might be driving the old benz 190 or probably don't even have a car of his own at all.

People who actually drives CLK550 don't talk that way. only those who keep a copy of it from a cover of magazine does.

Na this mouth them dey. Na only vendor stands i think say una types dey gather o. i no know say una don extend come internet. grin

Sir, we're only having a bit of fun at his hilarious indignation. There's really no need for the insults and aspersions.
Re: Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by temmym4(m): 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ipfreely:

Sir, we're only having a bit of fun at his hilarious indignation. There's really no need for the insults and aspersions.

i wasn't actually insulting him Sir. but since it looks like an insult, maybe i should remove it then.

Thank you for bringing that to my notice.
Re: Nissan Altima Is A 2019 Beast Of A Machine by diportivo: 6:27am On Mar 05, 2018
Jakumo:

If those responsible for the global dominance of front-wheel-drive technology could be identified, I would volunteer as the tug boat operator that would be tasked with towing them all out to sea, once they have been tied securely together, to feed hungry sharks out beyond the continental shelf, as just punishment for their terrible collective sin against the motoring world.

Jakumo:

Looking at that horrid car above, with all its non-functional decorative bodywork overkill, one could be excused for anticipating that it could take off like a fighter jet and break the sound barrier, so the major disappointment of flooring the accelerator and having it putt along like an over-sized lawn mower would drive many a new buyer to trade it in for a camel, or a goat-propelled chariot,either of which would offer much better value for money spent.

Jakumo:

All those optimistic performance figures accompanying those hideous pictures must therefore be concoctions of absolute fiction, which makes perfect sense, all things considered.

this guy don kolo grin

(1) (Reply)

Help My RX330 (battery) / My Experience With A Female Uber Driver Today... / Check Out This Number Plate Seen In Lagos.. PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.