Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

When I Think Of Runtown, I Desire To Kiss Him- Lizzy Oraya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When I Think Of Runtown, I Desire To Kiss Him- Lizzy Oraya (979 Views)

KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party / Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" / Stefflon Don Kisses Burna Boy: "I’ve Never Done This Before, I Had To Kiss Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Think Of Runtown, I Desire To Kiss Him- Lizzy Oraya by splendid22(m): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
Beautiful Nollywood actress, Lizzy Oraya doesn’t fail to express her feelings when it comes to matters of the heart.

While chatting with TheNewsGuru recently on phone on a myriad of issues, the actress asserted that she cherishes Nigerian Afro-pop star, Runtown.

According to her:” It’s like I am in love with Runtown and his music, and when I think of him, the only thing I want to do is kiss him”.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/think-runtown-desire-kiss-lizzy-oraya/

Re: When I Think Of Runtown, I Desire To Kiss Him- Lizzy Oraya by forreelinc(m): 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
The gal no even fine sef
Re: When I Think Of Runtown, I Desire To Kiss Him- Lizzy Oraya by veli1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
If u kiss him, den wat? Nxt;Fvck go follow, nxt;belle go follow, nxt;olympus will fall nxt;.....................i reserve my comment
Re: When I Think Of Runtown, I Desire To Kiss Him- Lizzy Oraya by itspzpics(m): 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Oloshh......

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Tobi, Lolu Strip Completely before Alex In Dice Game - Watch Video / Quilox Boss Shina Peller’s Cologne Collection Is Quite A Lot / Africa Welcomes 11-year-old Nigerian Singer & Songwriter ‘queeyano’ In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.