Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) (58969 Views)

President Buhari At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding Ceremony In Kano / Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) / Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
ifymadu:
Forgive my thoughts but dropping a massive bomb at that wedding would have solved half of Nigeria’s problems.
No, you will end up in Libya should such happen.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by Ngozibotic(f): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
Where are my people
We need our freedom

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by tunjibadosnen: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
how is this a news, is el rufai not one of the governors that went to the party?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by Turnedaround: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
See Tinubu grin

Reduce am to ceremony attendee grin

He all attend all the ceremony while oyegun rules APC
No give yourself hypertension oooo
Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by NSK4U(m): 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Biety:
Tinubu's political power and

relevance keeps increasing.

He's not holding any political

position but Governors of states are

bowing before him.

Some people are envying him because their region lacks a good and visionary leader like him.

The man is great indeed.

who told u he's not holding political position?
Is he not the minister of Reconciliation or has he resigned?? smh
Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by taylandtea: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
so you guys can attend a wedding ceremony but not dapchi? What a shame of leaders. Chai, they don't really care about us

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Omo see ambode wristwatch...
Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by ayoAnimashaun: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
Amirullaha:
Nigeria Money... May God help us the masses... #PVC loaded...
ur pvc cannot change anything!
Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by ayoAnimashaun: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nebuzaradan:
cheesy
Fayose is greater than oduduwa itself
Fayose is billion times better than Tinubu Osibanjo awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive
kiss the truth
what is yeroba? Go back to school my dear!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
See Tinubu grin

can't u just shut up for once?what's ur problem with tinubu self? u've overdone dis ur useless attack on tinubu without stating what wrong he has done to u and ur family

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
klosety45:
that is governor of lagos state, ambode himself.

That is not Ambo oga.

Maybe you're not facing front. grin

Ambo is shaking hell roof hi.....yl d man on black cap is doing *tongues out*
Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by Alashrim1(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
Class is the unifier among our elites its only the poor that still focus on ethnicity or the politicians who want to deceive them. On the things that matter, na dem dem
Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by Nebuzaradan: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
ayoAnimashaun:
what is yeroba? Go back to school my dear!
you must be a yeroba Muslim

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by bedspread: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
See Tinubu grin

Bitter Truth
Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by Amirullaha(m): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
ayoAnimashaun:
ur pvc cannot change anything!
Lets wait and see...

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by ayoAnimashaun: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nwaisuochi:
Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than the zoo as a whole!

then i'm bigger than you and al igbos as a whole!
Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nwaisuochi:
Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than the zoo as a whole!

LOL. Do you mean Late Nnamdi Kanu?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
life2017:

IPOB and Jelousy. You guys cannot produce a man with level of influence like Tinubu in another 40 years from now

Wait a minute... What makes the fool relevant?
Oh I forgot, an average relevant idiot in Yoruba land is as irrelevant as the "p" in "psycho" when it comes to national affairs.
Talking about relevancy, Tinubu and the entire Yoruba idiots can never be compared to Nnamdi Kanu, not to talk of some other elites in igbo land. So go hide your face in shame
Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
Iblad0994:
LOL. Do you mean Late Nnamdi Kanu?
Yes.... But even at that his name is still a nightmare to every Yoruba idiot. That implies that a dead igbo is better than a living Yoruba. Point made
Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by Antichristus: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nebuzaradan:
cheesy
Fayose is greater than oduduwa itself
Fayose is billion times better than Tinubu Osibanjo awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive
kiss the truth

I careless about Tinubu & Osibanjo. However, comparing Fayose (whoever he is/was) with Awolowo is the height of imbecility.
Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
ayoAnimashaun:
then i'm bigger than you and al igbos as a whole!

The one and only thing big about you is your teeth,every other thing about you is malnourished
Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
SirBunky85:

can't u just shut up for once?what's ur problem with tinubu self? u've overdone dis ur useless attack on tinubu without stating what wrong he has done to u and ur family

Same way you and your foolish tribes men can't point out Nnamdi Kanu 's offense towards you and your cohurts.
Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nwaisuochi:
Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than the zoo as a whole!you mean the fugitive?

Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nwaisuochi:
Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than the zoo as a whole!you mean the fugitive?

you mean the fugitive?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by deji17: 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
ok
Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by focus7: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
See Tinubu grin

I didn't mean to insult you but i bet your old man nor anyone in your family linage never had the honour to attend a high profile ceremony or associates like this, in that case you and the other haters here are not qualify to castigate Tinubu or whatever he represent. Many of you here will prostrate from distance when you sight Tinubu.
Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by checkedout: 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nebuzaradan:
all these fake yerobas aka yeroba Muslims are hailing Tinubu because he's a yeroba Muslim and loves Buhari

But when the time comes to bash yorubas you would forget the Muslim part abi?

Hypocrite...

ANUMANU

Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by Joshmodest(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
Biety:
Tinubu's political power and

relevance keeps increasing.

He's not holding any political

position but Governors of states are

bowing before him.

Some people are envying him because their region lacks a good and visionary leader like him.

The man is great indeed.
I pity ur village head
Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
princeSammyz:
The man in black cap in the last pix though?

that's fayose
Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
See Tinubu grin

Chai! See painment!
Tinubi dealt with flatronnns
They can only whine and cry at the mere sighting of the slayer of igbopigs
Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by biggie73(m): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
See Tinubu grin

.....that's what ingrates do, they don't appreciate little stuff. Life happens twice. First, as tragedy. Second, as comedy.....
Re: El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) by Nebuzaradan: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
checkedout:

But when the time comes to bash yorubas you would forget the Muslim part abi?

Hypocrite...

ANUMANU

i don't bash yeroba Christians
they're my brothers
i hate yeroba Muslims because
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas they're immigrants from futa jalon
they're the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan With Ipad At Inauguration (Photo) / EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) / Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.