Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses (33401 Views)

3 Yoruba Actresses Who Have Acquired Multi-million Naira Mansions - Pictures / Yoruba Actresses Dance Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' (Photos) / Top 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by LZAA: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
nuoladee:
These are the ten actresses in Yorubahood that are more beautiful than those in the other https://www.nairaland.com/4378443/top-10-most-beautiful-yoruba/3#65532255 list. I don't know why bloggers refuse to do proper research before coming up with their lists. Someone else wrote a post on this but as a lover of yorubahood I noticed she just picked out the most popular actresses and gave the post a different title not to mention the heavily made up pix that don't do justice to any of the actresses.

In no particular order these are some of yorubahood actress more beautiful than those she included.

I added natural pix for the "remove their makeup" peeps

Tope Osoba
Yellow face black hand grin grin grin
team bleach fc grin
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by safarigirl(f): 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
nuoladee:

Adunni acts yoruba movies. Dont come here with jealousy, come with facts.
and you assume I'm jealous because? undecided

All these inferiority complex people always assuming the whole world is jealous of something they think they have.....undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by Pat081: 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
neezar:
Walahi some people get time oo..Op of what benefit is this 2 us angry
abi now two or three out of the list should nt hv b dia now so op go do ur findings well
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by captainbell: 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
The list is not complete without Rose Odinka and Jaiye Kuti
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
safarigirl:
and you assume I'm jealous because? undecided

All these inferiority complex people always assuming the whole world is jealous of something they think they have.....undecided
You replied with an "ovasabi" attitude which yells jealousy. Dont even try to turn the tables. I have known you long enough to be sure yoruba women matter gives you headache.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by vroy(m): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
Adekemi taofeeq nko
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by softprick: 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
Now you don make my prick stand,what next?
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
who watch yellowbar movie yellowbar movie is full of juju, their productions are unsellable down here in Kentucky
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by Abbertee2: 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
nuoladee:
Eniola Ajao (All pix are makeup free)

this is not beautiful at all
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by Tonytonex(m): 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
F 'em hall
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by Dsov2016: 12:04am On Mar 04, 2018
nuoladee:
Worthy of mention are:
Bukola Awoyemi Biola Adekunle Adediwura BlakGold Tokunbo Latona Bukunmi Oluwasina Ronke Odusanya Mide F. Martins
also ebunoluwa olatoye aishat lawal and maybe mimiano
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by deebrownneymar: 12:37am On Mar 04, 2018
Much better
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by bossrillboss: 1:44am On Mar 04, 2018
nuoladee:
These are the ten actresses in Yorubahood that are more beautiful than those in the other https://www.nairaland.com/4378443/top-10-most-beautiful-yoruba/3#65532255 list. I don't know why bloggers refuse to do proper research before coming up with their lists. Someone else wrote a post on this but as a lover of yorubahood I noticed she just picked out the most popular actresses and gave the post a different title not to mention the heavily made up pix that don't do justice to any of the actresses.

In no particular order these are some of yorubahood actress more beautiful than those she included.

I added natural pix for the "remove their makeup" peeps

Tope Osoba
....she bleach na
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by Nobody: 4:41am On Mar 04, 2018
They are all very beautiful ladies.. But Mercy Aigbe is not Yoruba sha. Na Edo lady
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by ThatFairGuy: 5:26am On Mar 04, 2018
1. Biola bayo 2. Bidemi kosoko, and 3. Olaitan Ogunbile
I love Everything about Biola bayo, wish I can marry her grin. My wife MUST possess all her qualities.
Concerning this list, only the three actresses here worth it.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by ThatFairGuy: 5:26am On Mar 04, 2018
1. Biola bayo 2. Bidemi kosoko, and 3. Olaitan Ogunbile
I love Everything about Biola bayo, wish I can marry her grin. My wife MUST possess all her qualities.
Concerning this list, only the three actresses here worth it.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 04, 2018
EniHolar:
Where is Bimbo Oshin?
madam they are talking about most beautiful
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 04, 2018
yarimo:
So FUNKE AKINDELE didn't make the list? undecided
so if dey tel u to bring fine girl u go cari funke com
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by Teeboi56: 6:45am On Mar 04, 2018
Good of u bro I sight u jare

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by Yankiss(m): 7:28am On Mar 04, 2018
So Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, unarguably number one, is not a Yoruba actress?
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 04, 2018
Adunni is the finest actress in Nigeria.

Do you know anybody with a samsung s6 with a dead panel?
I am willing to buy the screen.
My phone number on profile.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by blessingsonflee(f): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2018
Mercy Aigbe should not be on the list.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by heayernu56(m): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2018
sotayo sobola should be on ya list
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by Ormorlehwah(f): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2018
EniHolar:
Where is Bimbo Oshin?
And where Is Fathia Williams?
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by Jemerson: 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
EniHolar:

That what keeps men alive

Lol
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by Sagay212: 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
nuoladee:
Olaitan Ogungbile

this girl get moustache and beards....im sure she shaves regularly... but she still fine sha
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by Sagay212: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
All Yoruba actresses bleach their skins. Most of these ladies were darkskinned before. It’s very rare to see a darkskinned Yoruba actress.

So Funke Akindele bleached her skin too?

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by placeofallure(f): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
dragonking2:
Is Mercy Aigbe yoruba?

Na wa for this people o.

The post is about actresses who act in Yoruba movies not actresses who are of Yoruba descent. I dunno why some of you are hard of hearing or do I say hard of comprehending this time around. As a Yoruba girl now, if I work in Zamfara state, does that make me Hausa? God knows if you were a pupil in my class, I'd beat your silly ass blue-black until you borrow some sense!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by dragonking2: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
nuoladee:

You are not making sense. If she wasnt included you are still the one who will come here to rant , now she is included you're still complaining.
Mercy Aigbe acts Yoruba movies hence qualifies to be termed "yoruba actress". Go and learn english.

Dont put her, we wont complain.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mr Built2last i sight u....Hope everything is moving on fine. Thanks for the other day. May Almighty GOD continue to bless u abundantly. I'm forever grateful to u sir!!! Do have a fruitful, wonderful, blissful Week sir!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee: ''E-money Is The Youngest Billionaire Of All Times'' / Adunni Ade Wins First Yoruba Movie Award (Photos) / Williams Uchemba Bags Two Awards And A Brand New SUV In One Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.