Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS (56232 Views)

Nigerian Soldier's Gun Jams During A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram (Pics) / Officer Returns To God After Successful Assignment Against Boko Haram - Pics / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by lonelydora: 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
NaijaMutant:
This bokoharam war has becomes a needless war undecided

Can't we just ask bokoharam what they want and just settle them make everybody live in peace undecided

I have been thinking about this too. Since we can't defeat them and government playing politics with it.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by Kingbusssy(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
Chevronstaff:
I thought APC said they have defeated boko haram...smh
Enough is Enough..Buhari must go back to Daura next year!!

Hope you'll drive him

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by Whyke141: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
May his soul rest in perfect peace. And I pray his family gets the fortitude yo bear the loss.

An hero has fallen again in Nigeria. How lg will this last!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by hammer6F: 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ngozi123 and Amarabae una don hear this one?

Dis people are determined to finish all our serving able bodied men in Borno?

Y should a southerner be fighting in Borno in the first place?

Are we from Borno or are we muslim?

Waitin concern us with Boko Haram?
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by timibare(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
What are we waiting for again ehn, let us break up in this country.....let dem keep killing themselves up there, these people are not human beings , Nigeria boundary was suppose to end at Nassarawa, all dos Fulani should be in chad, Niger, chai Nigeria Wake up
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by Thefreethinker: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
is it true that the army put igbo soldiers in the front line so that they can get killed first?
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by OnyeOGA(m): 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Can't we just ask bokoharam what they want and just settle them make everybody live in peace undecided
they want the Sharia to be Implemented in the constitution.
Shakau said,"We won't stop until sharia law is implemented in Nigeria constitution."
Buhari equally said in 2001,"By God will, sharia law will be allowed to Be practiced in Nigeria."
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by NaijaMutant(f): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
lonelydora:

I have been thinking about this too. Since we can't defeat them and government playing politics with it.

If the $1billion borrowed to fight bokoharam was used to settle them. By now we would have all been enjoying Peace and avoiding all these needless deaths undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by Gracespecial101(m): 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
Rest On Soldier
I pray that may your death not be in vain
RIP
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by slivertongue: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
Allah jikan ka da rahama.
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by slivertongue: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
Allah ya jikan ka da rahama.
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by lereinter(m): 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
what form of strategy is the NA employing Nawa o
sempe fi Soldier
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by KingGBsky(m): 12:07am On Mar 04, 2018
NaijaMutant:

This has been my taught all through. Everything don't have to end in war. The westerners have been fighting terrorism for God knows when still it is still at large everywhere.
This boko haram does not exist outside Nigeria. So why not involve a spokesman from their base and demand a peace treaty. Goodluck Jonathan was trying thesame measure before Buhari came around.
You can't win a war with blood thirsty terrorist with just engaging with combat. There comes a time you need to engage in dialogue.
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by Antichristus: 1:09am On Mar 04, 2018
obiZEAL:
....if you die for this country, you died in vain!

So true.
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by buchai: 2:04am On Mar 04, 2018
boothuhari and his boys eliminating Christians in Nigeria army and indirectly training his terrorists boko haram.
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by luckyogor(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2018
My real Nigerian hero.GOD rest your soul bro.
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by pedrilo: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2018
I dnt appreciate such prayers in the chat attached.
Instead of the stewpeed person to tell emeka to come Back home n forget the nigerian army n the fake fight against boko haram, he kept urging him on to remain in the lion's den to get wealth and he was chatting from his own comfort zone himself.
Fool
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by CioAngels(f): 9:01am On Mar 04, 2018
Very unfortunate, the government is intensionally wasting Nigeria young men with this deliberately created war which they can no longer manage. Greed, Position and Selfishness is the reason for wasting innocent Nigerian's while their children are hidden abroad.
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by mousco(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2018
Buhari is afraid of raiding sambi sar forest because he is thinking that too many cows will die
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by j1mmy: 9:38am On Mar 04, 2018
send igbo drug dealers to fight boko haram!
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by mrskillz: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=loveth360 post=65532245]Nwa nna you died for nothing.

You died for the country that so much hate your people.

Rip

but on a serious note,
is it only agboro yoruba men dey do?. [/quote
]

This one will be saying any rubbish thing to find likes instead of finding husband
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by Amhappy(f): 1:05am On Mar 05, 2018
Saddened RIP soldier
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by OreMI22: 5:56am On Mar 05, 2018
Another Igbo man pays the supreme price for Nigeria that treats him and his region as second class citizens.

This is a very unfortunate death. Fighting for an evil country to survive and enslave you more.The same guy that died for Nigeria will not be trusted to command any reasonable position in the same army. So why are you risking your life for such people?

The best death is fighting for the freedom of your people from TYRANNY on 97% vs. 5% and the Fulani herdmen armed to invade and kill southerners.
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by room089: 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
[quote author=lastempero post=6

Nwanne you should have been smarter than this nigeria is not worth dying for period!!!now so many people must be heartbroken because of ur mistake.rip[/quote]

. Nwanne tell dem o!

The one that annoys me is the pea nuts they pay them as salaries.

Why can't they be paid as members of house of assembly?

Abi na crime?
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by lastempero: 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
[quote author=room089 post=65592076][/quote]

I tire ooo
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by Nemesis08(m): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
This news made me cry for days, I personally know his wife and kids. I have more harrowing pictures of his dead body. Smh, rest in peace bro
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by Christistruth00: 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
Is it possible for a Soldier to transfer to Aiirfoce? The man should not have been sent back after the Previous injuries aren’t there any Soldiers in Lagos and Abuja yet to go to the Warfront?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos / Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.