Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,890 members, 7,956,356 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" (5208 Views)

Nairaland artiste DBULL finally drops his new single(pics) / Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" / Nigeria Igbo Sings Remix Of Big Shaqs Mans Not Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by neezar: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
luminouz:

I dey fine bro cheesy
u don forget ur man na
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by luminouz(m): 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
neezar:

u don forget ur man na
No na....thought u were busy with school n all!!
Not been seeing anyone from d supernatural thread again sef grin
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by neezar: 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
luminouz:

No na....thought u were busy with school n all!!
Not been seeing anyone from d supernatural thread again sef grin
Lol...I still dey

Does that thread still exists??
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by luminouz(m): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
neezar:

Lol...I still dey

Does that thread still exists??
Lmao

E dey there!!
Never been there for a while dou!!
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by neezar: 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
luminouz:

Lmao

E dey there!!
Never been there for a while dou!!
I haven't even visited there since this year
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by KendrickAyomide: 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
IamAirforce1:
#Burn
Not in competition with Nobody , to those of you calling me out ..
Bless weekend cool
I feel your pain

1 Like

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by BrutalJab: 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Airforce1 see ya Life
show us what you have achieved with your miserable life. nonsense
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by EmperorShizzy: 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
GIYAZZ:
Hey, guys. Yeah, you already know it's G'Iyaz again. Tally ho!!!

I just remixed Kcee's new single titled "Burn"

Unlike before, I totally sang on this song. But trust me, you'd love my voice. I'm nice like that. I'm multi-talented with this music ting. Well, I will let you be the judge. wink Listen to the song via the link below.

And yeah, I also made a video clip of me singing the song on Instagram, I need Kcee and E-money to see it. Please go to my Instagram @realgiyaz and help watch the video and tag Kcee and E-money to see it. I need the views so bad. God bless you all as you comply.

LISTEN TO THE SONG HERE

Cc: Lalasticlala

Guys you really needs to do this please,help a young hustler blow abeg
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by AbuMikey(m): 2:19am On Mar 04, 2018
Fire Jam!
Great one My Main G! �
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by femi4: 3:43am On Mar 04, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Why remix another man's song? Why not sing your own fresh?
Banky W and others started like that
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by Andyblaze: 3:48am On Mar 04, 2018
Giyaz my nigger!!!
Saw your Lil hid on Instagram... Downloading

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Phone And Which Is Your Favorite? / Shola Thompson To Leave Inspiration Fm Coz Of Dan Foster / Music: KCEE – Ogadinma DOWNLOAD HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.