Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" (5090 Views)

Nairaland artiste DBULL finally drops his new single(pics) / Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" / Nigeria Igbo Sings Remix Of Big Shaqs Mans Not Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by neezar: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
luminouz:

I dey fine bro cheesy
u don forget ur man na
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by luminouz(m): 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
neezar:

u don forget ur man na
No na....thought u were busy with school n all!!
Not been seeing anyone from d supernatural thread again sef grin
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by neezar: 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
luminouz:

No na....thought u were busy with school n all!!
Not been seeing anyone from d supernatural thread again sef grin
Lol...I still dey

Does that thread still exists??
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by luminouz(m): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
neezar:

Lol...I still dey

Does that thread still exists??
Lmao

E dey there!!
Never been there for a while dou!!
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by neezar: 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
luminouz:

Lmao

E dey there!!
Never been there for a while dou!!
I haven't even visited there since this year
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by KendrickAyomide: 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
IamAirforce1:
#Burn
Not in competition with Nobody , to those of you calling me out ..
Bless weekend cool
I feel your pain

1 Like

Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by BrutalJab: 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Airforce1 see ya Life
show us what you have achieved with your miserable life. nonsense
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by EmperorShizzy: 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
GIYAZZ:
Hey, guys. Yeah, you already know it's G'Iyaz again. Tally ho!!!

I just remixed Kcee's new single titled "Burn"

Unlike before, I totally sang on this song. But trust me, you'd love my voice. I'm nice like that. I'm multi-talented with this music ting. Well, I will let you be the judge. wink Listen to the song via the link below.

And yeah, I also made a video clip of me singing the song on Instagram, I need Kcee and E-money to see it. Please go to my Instagram @realgiyaz and help watch the video and tag Kcee and E-money to see it. I need the views so bad. God bless you all as you comply.

LISTEN TO THE SONG HERE

Cc: Lalasticlala

Guys you really needs to do this please,help a young hustler blow abeg
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by AbuMikey(m): 2:19am On Mar 04, 2018
Fire Jam!
Great one My Main G! �
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by femi4: 3:43am On Mar 04, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Why remix another man's song? Why not sing your own fresh?
Banky W and others started like that
Re: G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" by Andyblaze: 3:48am On Mar 04, 2018
Giyaz my nigger!!!
Saw your Lil hid on Instagram... Downloading

(1) (2) (Reply)

Astronomia Funny Coffin Dance Meme Song Mp3 Download / Giveaway! Win Iphone 15 Pro Max: Stream Ekunrawo's "Show Some Love" And Win / DOWNLOAD MP3: Lil Durk – A Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.