Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,828 members, 7,828,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Folorunsho Alakija Reveals Biggest Regret - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunsho Alakija Reveals Biggest Regret (357 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos / Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija Reveals Biggest Regret by themomentng: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nigerian billionaire businesswoman, Folorunsho Alakija has reveals what she considered her biggest regret in life.

“I would have said I would have loved to have a female child. But I can’t say that now because God has been merciful.

“We have two female grandchildren already. They made up for it.”

Alakija also says she’s not ready to join politics “for now”.

She explained that her reason for staying away for partisan politics is because she doesn’t like being in the limelight.

“God has not called me to politics. I know that I am not the only one around.

“There are those who would be interested in that area”, the oil tycoon told Punch.

“For now, it is not my calling. I would certainly not object to people with such aspirations.

“In whatever way I can support, I would but if it is something that would bring me into the limelight, I would take a step back.”

Alakija was recently named among Forbes top ten black billionaires in the world.

(1) (Reply)

Zenith, GTB Make N169bn From Securities Trading / Edo Industial Park: 3 Co-Developers Sign Up As Obaseki Projects 1000 Companies / Why Your Business Will Fail In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.