Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

CASE CLOSED - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CASE CLOSED (1428 Views)

Case Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CASE CLOSED by OtemAtum: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
1Sharon:

Your mother is a witch. Burn her to death
Haaaa! This your sarcasm no be here o. But Christians are suffering sha. In this advanced world they are still afraid of their dreams. Shior

3 Likes

Re: CASE CLOSED by Acidosis(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
Okanokan:

I have similar dreams, but in my case, anytime i see my mother in dreams any business venture am into or career advancement will collapse immediately. I do not hate my mum but i vehemently oppose her idol worship thru igbe ame and igbe ore and other cult related group, av gone for deliverance yet no respite.

Preach salvation to your mom; give her genuine reasons why she must dump idolatry. Pray for the salvation of her soul and continue to do your best.

Note: it is not in your power to convert her to Christ, so don't worry your head over nothing if she doesn't yield to your preachings.

Deliverance is good and important, I would probably recommend another one, but first, you should vehemently lovingly preach the message of salvation to your mom.
Re: CASE CLOSED by innason(m): 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hello Muna is your mum alive? If so a witchcraft personality is after you. The enemy does not attack empty people but people with substance. This power is after you for a reason sharpen your spiritual sense by fasting and doing midnight vigil. God will see you through.
Re: CASE CLOSED by vaxx: 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
Seun:
Muna5: this is what happens when you raise your children to have superstitious beliefs. Why not raise them as atheists?
NO, you should instead encourage your child to have a spirit of inquiry, openness, charity. and ethics/morality (secular humanist values all of them)it way better than atheism who discredit the logical position of religion. muna5, dreams are supposed to be an expression of your will or how you exert your will to change reality... do you in anyway nurse a negative thought about your mom due to some issues you are aware of? if yes, study how real could be the reality of this expression with your common sense and intuition, if it seems real , consider confronting your mom on the issues in your best manner. at times, the issue can be settled by opening up to you.... but i will advice you to rationalized your thought positively, good thought birth inner joy and outer happiness....

in my own opinion, hardly can your mom hurt you......she is the only person who can really love you more than herself... .. thread carefully dear..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Is Actually Useless / What Is Apostasy? / More On Bible Quiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.