Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

New Nyanya Trans. Co. My Bizarre Experience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Nyanya Trans. Co. My Bizarre Experience (603 Views)

Help: Getting To The Abuja Airport From Nyanya Park / Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) / The Most Bizarre, Thrilling, And Unusual Driving Roads On Earth(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Nyanya Trans. Co. My Bizarre Experience by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
I went to makurdi for a short meeting on Friday with new nyanya. Trip successful so I decided to follow the same new nyanya back to Abuja but this time to my greatest amazement. The driver managed to start the vehicle after series of trials. We managed to get to lafia stop over for their normal routine check. Unknowingly, after the paper checks, the driver abandoned us inside the vehicle hopelessly. Mind you this was around 1;35 pm. up till this moment we are still waiting for a replacement vehicle. THIS IS MY LAST TRIP WITH THEM. FOLLOW THEM AT YOUR OWN PERIL.
Re: New Nyanya Trans. Co. My Bizarre Experience by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
picx

(1) (Reply)

Two Bodies Of Illegal African Immigrants Wash Ashore In Libya (photo) / Cerpac / Otedola Tanker Explosion:another Disaster For Us To Sweep Under The Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.