Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Stay Away From MAVRO Worlwide! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stay Away From MAVRO Worlwide! (612 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. / Run Away From Roqqu! / Affiliate Network "Admitad" | Largest CPA Network Worlwide‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From MAVRO Worlwide! by PussyKrook: 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
There are so many amazing blockchainn projects out there. Most of the projects are letimate; aimed at solving one unique problem or the other.

At the same time, there are bad projects; projects that simply want to cash into the decentralized nature of the blockchain architecture and technology

One of these projects, name MAVRO Worldwide bears uncanny resemboance to MMM, the mul-ti level marketing platform that took Nigeria by storm and caused so much despair

The MAVRO project markets itself as MLM on the blochain. They will issue assets tradable on the blockchain.

However, to use their platform, you have to register. Eventhough they have succefully 'airdropped' to the community, you are unlikely to use them

They have succesafully set up networks in RUSSIA, CHINA, EUROPE, INDIA, AFRICA, S.AMERICA, INDONESIA, etc

The idea is to deceive or attract those people whose money is trapped in their system to think they would be able to get back their 'trapped mavro' lost
in the first Ponzi scheme

Do not be deceived! Stay away from Mavro

If you want to invest on blockchain projects, shine your eyes. Tyhe blockchain is amazing technology, lets use it for legitimate projects and purposes.

There are many amazing blockchain projects out there ranging from Artifical intelligence, Security Platforms, Real Estate Platforms, Educational Platforms, Financial Platforms, etc etc. Just do your research and invest properly

And Seun, stop banning cryppto talks on your forum. It is not MLM or the likes. I am sure you are well informed to know this
Re: Stay Away From MAVRO Worlwide! by PussyKrook: 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
forreelinc:
I happen to be one of mavro's representatives, please forward any questions or complaints you may have by calling this number 08032773199

Good to have you here sir. What problem does the MAVRO Project intends to solve on the blockchain?
Re: Stay Away From MAVRO Worlwide! by forreelinc(m): 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
PussyKrook:

Good to have you here sir. What problem does the MAVRO Project intends to solve on the blockchain?
Please call me if you have any questions
Re: Stay Away From MAVRO Worlwide! by PussyKrook: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
forreelinc:

Please call me if you have any questions

I will not call you. If you are a representative, you should be free enough to answer your 'company' questions on a public forum. Come on sir, humour me please. What problem does the MAVRO Worldwide project intends to solve using blockchain Technology?
Re: Stay Away From MAVRO Worlwide! by PussyKrook: 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
forreelinc:

Alright then

Please feel free to contact me on 08032773199 if you have any complaints or enquiries.

Hahaha. You funny oo. Na una dey give cryptto bad name. Oga anser my question oo. Abi you still want make I call you? I sure hope make mods move this go front page. Then I go call you
Re: Stay Away From MAVRO Worlwide! by Uziink: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
check this link below.. Nice coin. Ask any question on that thread and you get your answer on the thread. No need for calls at all. Everything is transparent o.
Re: Stay Away From MAVRO Worlwide! by Uziink: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Invest N5,500 And Earn N200,000 In Less Than A Month / Nairaland Earn Money For Free / Airtel Africa To List 3.758bn Shares On NSE Tuesday 9th July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.