Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army (61572 Views)

Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) / Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? / Handsome Nigerian Man Spotted Hawking Pure Water In A Suit - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by goodmanjustice: 7:35am On Mar 04, 2018
TallPck1:

You bad.. I swear!

Walahi this Sambo guy wicked!
Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by RealGucci: 7:35am On Mar 04, 2018
whwre b dat
cause for here
light don burn my ac socket
almost 2mtns now na only 1phase dey work and e no dey reach 1.5hp sef
1hp and below
Jozzy1063:
Nice one my friend. Phcn has refused to take the light oo, I Hv been using light for 2days without interruptions. Sai baba
Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by Chochovini: 7:39am On Mar 04, 2018
muhammed50:
Come back home bro. Don't be a prodigal child
Come where? And be used as a sacrificial lamb in the name of being in the Nigerian Army? I better be a prodigal child and remain alive than coming to die in the name of wanting to prove my patriotism to a failed country like Nigeria where power only rotates amongst the northerners who have basically nothing significant to offer other than nagativity and backwardness.

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by Ellabae(f): 7:41am On Mar 04, 2018
Congrats to u
Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by seguno2: 7:43am On Mar 04, 2018
SPius:
Nice one

Go where you are valued

Nigeria not worth your time

Who will make him valued in his own country of birth? Donald Trump
How does this reduce the fact that most Americans see the sergeant as one of those from a shittyhole nation

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by Lexusgs430: 7:45am On Mar 04, 2018
Ordinary sergeant....... Sergeant for Nigerian Army dey serve all them officers.......

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by luckyogor(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2018
Post about nigerian soldiers that are putting themselves on the line for you and me and not people that have shifted their loyalty, these people have a duty to put a bullet in you if war happens between nigeria and the united states.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by seguno2: 7:47am On Mar 04, 2018
laliga01:

You will know life is sweet when you are in an environment where no one cares where you from to give you what you deserve or what rightly belongs to you or what you have worked for.
Not like some shithole where the first two pages of promotion comes from a particular state.

Whose fault
Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 04, 2018
MDsambo:

So you're already in Burundi...

Okay, you win the Internet today... kudos, this reply is way too funny.
Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by Toktee(m): 7:48am On Mar 04, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Devil punish that useless army, useless country
Kalu follower spotted.
Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by Kingbusssy(m): 7:48am On Mar 04, 2018
Ufranklin92:
Make he enter 9ja come fight dem boko boiz,we go promote am to major general

Who's "we" that'll promote him abeg

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by Mbediogu(m): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2018
Congrats. When are you going to be promoted to the rank of lance corporal?
Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by seguno2: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Ordinary sergeant....... Sergeant for Nigerian Army dey serve all them officers.......

It is terrible what colonial mentality can do to even intelligent people.
And the “achievement” made front page of our country’s leading online forum shocked
Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by stonemasonn: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2018
luckyogor:
Post about nigerian soldiers that are putting themselves on the line for you and me and not people that have shifted their loyalty, these people have a duty to put a bullet in you if war happens between nigeria and the united states.

Did you say Loyalty.....?

Your elites are not even Loyal.

Soldiers are been sacrificed in Nigeria because of unpatriotic, disloyal and greedy elites

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by SUNDICOS(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2018
SPius:
Nice one

Go where you are valued

Nigeria not worth your time
tell him broo
Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by AreaFada2: 7:53am On Mar 04, 2018
luckyogor:
Wetin go make 9ja go fight USA?

Na craze? When ordinary Boko dey show us shege? grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by zikter(m): 7:53am On Mar 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I'm not in Nigeria
Thank you
well, for us living in Nigeria, it is strange the way you disparaged our military. They may not be perfect but I guess there is no perfect military. they are sure trying their best in keeping peace at home and abroad. and by the way am sure you have relations in Nigeria if you are a Nigerian, if so, next time don't be so selfish

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by engrelvis(m): 7:56am On Mar 04, 2018
MDsambo:

If it wasn't for the Nigerian Army you'd probably be in a refugee camp somewhere in Burundi. Always appreciate their effort.
thank u bro for telling her .if everybody shud quit Nigeria army because of d bad things happening around us den u n I would v been outside d country or refugee camp .no matter what always respect d military.it takes guts to b there

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by kinkybunny(f): 7:59am On Mar 04, 2018
eminem.... revival on his laptop
Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by Greene66: 8:00am On Mar 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I'm not in Nigeria
Thank you

Well, for those who live in Nigeria, the soldiers are trying. Don't be selfish because u aren't in Nigeria. If not for those soldiers, nairaland may not be as functional as it is since everyone would be in disarray and probably in mass graves or refugee camps

So respect the military no matter how bad they are. That Nigerian USA sergeant would kill a Nigerian in time of war. So what does that say? I'm not impressed with Nigerians serving in foreign militaries. I rather be a civilian abroad than be soldier abroad that one day I may be the one to bomb my father's house in the name of war or following orders of a white general.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by nairalanduseles: 8:01am On Mar 04, 2018
how is this news...

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by Nurtay(m): 8:02am On Mar 04, 2018
MDsambo:

So you're already in Burundi...

LMAO... u guys will not kill person for here o.
Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by poyet(m): 8:02am On Mar 04, 2018
Una see sergeant office so? For naija, even lieutenant office Na pity.
Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by nairalanduseles: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I'm not in Nigeria
Thank you

don't mind all this people in naija who have never been in a plane

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by Hayzed866: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2018
congrats D-REX,keep repping Nigeria and the hood.
God protection all over you bro....
Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by Lexusgs430: 8:03am On Mar 04, 2018
seguno2:

It is terrible what colonial mentality can do to even intelligent people.
And the “achievement” made front page of our country’s leading online forum shocked

If snakes can make FP, anything can happen.....
Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2018
MDsambo:

If it wasn't for the Nigerian Army you'd probably be in a refugee camp somewhere in Burundi. Always appreciate their effort.

Don't mind the rasclats.

Long live the personnel of the Nigerian Armed Forces.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 04, 2018
He looks comfortable, happy for him.
I am not soo enthusiastic about anything "arrmed forces".

Do you know anybody with a samsung s6 with a dead panel?
I am willing to buy the screen.
My phone number on profile.
Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 04, 2018
muhammed50:
Come back home bro. Don't be a prodigal child

Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 04, 2018
nairalanduseles:
how is this news...
You are pained. It is a news, is it his fault that you no achieve good thing?
Re: PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army by muhammed50(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2018
Chochovini:
Come where? And be used as a sacrificial lamb in the name of being in the Nigerian Army? I better be a prodigal child and remain alive than coming to die in the name of wanting to prove my patriotism to a failed country like Nigeria where power only rotates amongst the northerners who have basically nothing significant to offer other than nagativity and backwardness.
Let's work together to make Nigeria great...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker / Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) / Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.