Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

First Bank Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Job (1654 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / A Bank Job Offer And A Audit Offer - Which Would You Choos? / I Got Access Bank Job Through Nysc! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Job by igoldson(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,

Whats happening with the recent first bank application
for us that got the PIN number

Abeg help
Re: First Bank Job by mikkyomene: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2007
hello people, for those of you who have gotten the pin numbers,not up to 28 years old, and not a HND lower division, be rest assured that u will be called to write the test on or after 26th of dis month.Guys i wish every one the best.
Mikky
Re: First Bank Job by JustJoe: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2007
@mikky
na ur pa get 1st bank abi? tell us the sourcer next time guy.safe grin
Re: First Bank Job by H20(f): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2007
Hello, there was a column on the application form, asking for the NYSC certificate no, what about if you are not through with the NYSC, but you already have the Pin, can one be shortlisted for the test. Anyone who is well informed about it, should be reply
Re: First Bank Job by favocom: 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2007
hey guys ,,,dont wait 4 tins to apun,mak dem apun,go to 1st bank site ,enter d id they gave u after successfully applying,u invitation letter will appear,print it out, very easyyyyyy,,,,,unlike bankphb!!!!!
i have gotten mine!@!!
jst be sharp!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: First Bank Job by odada(m): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2007
@favocom
how did u do that?plz explain better
Re: First Bank Job by odada(m): 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2007
didnt make the second stage just checked out the site/the test on the 15th of march sad
goodluck to those who did! wink
Re: First Bank Job by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 09, 2007
FIRST BANK: What a fraudulent way of inviting people for a test. I did a random sampling of people that applied and found out that their mode of invitation was questionable.
Re: First Bank Job by lanle(f): 9:14am On Mar 09, 2007
can you pls explain how to check if u have been invited
Re: First Bank Job by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2007
Go to their site, click on EXecutive trainee and fill in your ID number, you get to know if you have been invited or not.
Re: First Bank Job by epaloka: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2007
Thanks for the info, but i have been trying to do that for the past 30 minutes, but any time i click on the link to retrieve the invitation, it is the application form that comes up. Can some one please tell me what to do. Thanks once more.
Re: First Bank Job by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 09, 2007
you click on Executive Trainees
Re: First Bank Job by lanle(f): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2007
yeah, could someone pls explain the process better. got the same problem, an aplication form comes out when i click on the link. abeg respond o! thanks
Re: First Bank Job by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 09, 2007
baby, use this link www.firstbanknigeria.com/index.asp and click on Continue to enter site, then executive trainees aptitude test. cheers.
Re: First Bank Job by fransix(m): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2007
fynewaka,you said it right,Thanks and Good luck.
Re: First Bank Job by lanle(f): 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2007
fynewaka, thanks. had to use another system to check it. i was invited for 15th of march. thanks again
Re: First Bank Job by agnesoseka: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2007
hi, i just printed out my own invitation, Women Cntre Opposite CBN, Abuja, thursday 15th march 2007, 11:am

recent passprt, int passport or form of ID., den write your name on d passport, Surname Underlined.

(1) (Reply)

Is Mubabala Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Course / Deap Capital Management & Trust Plc Seeks Contract Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.