Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

#bbnaija: Cee-c Is More Matured Than Tobi, Yes/no - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Cee-c Is More Matured Than Tobi, Yes/no (751 Views)

BBNaija: “Cee-C Is Not A Virgin” – Tobi Bakre Reveals Why / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Cee-c Is More Matured Than Tobi, Yes/no by markbenny(m): 12:20am On Mar 04, 2018
Tobi is making efforts to reconcile with Cee-C, but his ego is not allowing him to do it well

Even if the beef is partly Cee-C's fault, a man should not trample on a woman's ego. He should stop expecting her to kneel in gratitude. a real player will lick her toes just to get what he wants.

Even without Lolu's intervention, Cee-C's already doing a great job handling the dull boys mess.

A gentleman must never walk out of a woman. it's not fear but respect. that was too extreme of Tobi. and the infatuation with Anto is fake just to get back at Cee-C. some guys can fall hand

I am not a fan of anybody in the house, I just watch to pass time due to stress and boredom, so it's not like I care about the contestants, just my opinion.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Is More Matured Than Tobi, Yes/no by markbenny(m): 12:24am On Mar 04, 2018
alot of small kids in the house
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Is More Matured Than Tobi, Yes/no by AntiWailer: 12:29am On Mar 04, 2018
markbenny:
alot of small kids in the house
Na wa.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Is More Matured Than Tobi, Yes/no by markbenny(m): 12:38am On Mar 04, 2018
AntiWailer:
Na wa.
every body is looking for awuf N45 million
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Is More Matured Than Tobi, Yes/no by Ayhomes(m): 12:55am On Mar 04, 2018
markbenny:
Tobi is making efforts to reconcile with Cee-C, but his ego is not allowing him to do it well

Even if the beef is partly Cee-C's fault, a man should not trample on a woman's ego. He should stop expecting her to kneel in gratitude. a real player will lick her toes just to get what he wants.

Even without Lolu's intervention, Cee-C's already doing a great job handling the dull boys mess.

A gentleman must never walk out of a woman. it's not fear but respect. that was too extreme of Tobi. and the infatuation with Anto is fake just to get back at Cee-C. some guys can fall hand

I am not a fan of anybody in the house, I just watch to pass time due to stress and boredom, so it's not like I care about the contestants, just my opinion.

see nairalanders, if you follow two of them you will know that Tobi is more matured and Cee C just want to use him, and since he discover that he turned Demon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Is More Matured Than Tobi, Yes/no by markbenny(m): 1:28am On Mar 04, 2018
Ayhomes:
see nairalanders, if you follow two of them you will know that Tobi is more matured and Cee C just want to use him, and since he discover that he turned Demon.

you can not oppress or intimidate a civilized lady who knows what she is doing (not a feminist). that is how Tobi lost her, even if she was wrong, a smart player should mellow just to get what he wants not continue being at logger-heads with her.

now he sees he has goofed and cannot even see free biskit that Teddy-A is using to wash mouth, he is now seeking her attention.

NEVER TRY TO OWN WOMEN, JUST ACCEPT THEM AS THEY COME, LET THEIR CHOICES PREVAIL AS LONG AS YOUR INTENTIONS ARE NOT AFFECTED

she really handled tonight better than he did to be frank and sincere

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Is More Matured Than Tobi, Yes/no by GloriaNinja(f): 1:58am On Mar 04, 2018
SO MANY KIDS IN THE HOUSE, THEY ARE IMMATURE
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Is More Matured Than Tobi, Yes/no by markbenny(m): 9:30am On Mar 04, 2018
GloriaNinja:
SO MANY KIDS IN THE HOUSE, THEY ARE IMMATURE

I blame those who did audition and selection. maybe them collect egunje

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Read Alex’s Full Apology Letter To Cee-c / Tear Gas Broke My Neck And Hand / TSTV Resumes Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.