Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Jesus Christ Is The God Of The Old Testament, See Proof!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is The God Of The Old Testament, See Proof!! (456 Views)

Jesus Christ Is Same As God Of The Old Testament-see Proof! / Yahweh(god) Of Old Testament Is Satan - Scriptural Proof Inside / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is The God Of The Old Testament, See Proof!! by Preciousgirl(f): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2018
Now I want to remind you, although you once fully knew it, that Jesus, who saved a people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.

Jude 1:5

Jesus Christ is God Almighty

Jesus Christ is the Lord

Jesus Christ is Elohim

He was on this earth as Christ

But in Heaven as God Almighty

Amen
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of The Old Testament, See Proof!! by Ayhomes(m): 7:59am On Mar 04, 2018
Preciousgirl:
Now I want to remind you, although you once fully knew it, that Jesus, who saved a people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.

Jude 1:5

Jesus Christ is the Lord

Jesus Christ is Elohim

He was on this earth as Christ

But in Heaven as God Almighty

Amen
Pls read John 12:44
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of The Old Testament, See Proof!! by 007author(m): 8:05am On Mar 04, 2018
Jesus Christ is not God.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of The Old Testament, See Proof!! by Preciousgirl(f): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2018
007author:
Jesus Christ is not God.

Is the scripture in the op a lie?

Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of The Old Testament, See Proof!! by Origin(f): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2018
That a man could be God

When God created man to worship Him

And man prays to God

And Jesus prayed to God

And Jesus cried before God

Yet Jesus is God?
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of The Old Testament, See Proof!! by Preciousgirl(f): 11:32am On Mar 04, 2018
Origin:
That a man could be God

When God created man to worship Him

And man prays to God

And Jesus prayed to God

And Jesus cried before God

Yet Jesus is God?

John 14 verse 26
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of The Old Testament, See Proof!! by iamgenius(m): 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
Preciousgirl:

John 14 verse 26
St. John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

That's the verse for you, what did you want to derive e from it? Remember Jesus was the one talking there.

Even if he's God, he'll also say this?

St. Mark 15:34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Jesus of the Cross is crazy.

(1) (Reply)

Is She Right To Reject Freedom:only Christian Girl Still In With Boko Haram / Why Did Jesus Ask Us To Remember Lot’s Wife? / ILLUMINATI: "Do They Exist Or Just A Conspiracy Theory?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.