Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) (47708 Views)

After Orji Uzo Kalu, Will Bola Tinubu Be Next? / What Could Ambode Be Telling Fashola Here? / Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by YelloweWest: 10:45am On Mar 04, 2018
grin
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by Sorry4beingpeti(m): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2018
Upritman:
As the news of the Federal Government taking a new battle against Saraki went viral yesterday, it was shocking for some Nigerians to still see the embattled Kwara Politician in the midst of his party men and even the president who many believe is being used to facilitate a targeted war against Him (Saraki).

At that marriage ceremony in Kano, this suspicious picture was taken.

What could the Asiwaju of the Universe be telling Saraki that he looked this cool-headed and sober?

Is it part of the "impossible reconciliation " of his party men among who Saraki (who is believed to be perfecting plans to defect to the PDP) is a Chief aggrieved member?

What do you think?

(c) http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/03/photonews-what-could-tinubu-be-telling.html
After paying for the room could you believe she was on her period grin
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by lawalosky(m): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2018
Tinubu:if you ever defect to PDP it will be the end of your career...
Saraki:Yes sir. I no what buhari can..
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 04, 2018
Lol
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by j1mmy: 10:48am On Mar 04, 2018
conversation of thieves and criminals
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2018
Tinubu:let settle d differences between u and baba.
Saraki:i will not, why is he disturbing my life with efcc,baba is founder of corruptions

1 Like

Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by iamloski(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2018
Yemea1:
Jagaban baba... the brain behing the success of lagos state. Lets give this man a chance to be incharge of the politic of federal republic of Nigeria.
true talk, I agree with you
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by Pentools(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2018
Saraki's look though. That look you give when an odored mouth is talking to you directly to your nose but you can't just resist it but choke cus he's your superior.
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:55am On Mar 04, 2018
Tinubu: "Go fvck yourself saraki".
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by IJOBA2: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:
Buhari don write letter to UK, e be like say the old man no want forget this matter o.
PROPHET BULLHARY FIT WRITE LETTER
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by moshould(m): 10:57am On Mar 04, 2018
God go punish the jagabastard, greedy man wey own 3/4 of Lagos state...subject youth to agbero, so they can be can be vulnerable... Bastard man wey use our your money build toll gate, still charge us high and also lied that he borrowed money to concession it for 30..God will punish his generation... And also anybody wey quote me.... U do make me vex
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by Redhot111(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2018
Yemea1:
Jagaban baba... the brain behing the success of lagos state. Lets give this man a chance to be incharge of the politic of federal republic of Nigeria.
give him a chance to be in charge of the politics in Nigeria, in what capacity? Is ur brain painning you?

1 Like

Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by Mandesz(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2018
Yemea1:
foool like u wil support a thief. nonsense. what's gud abt lagos? a former capital territory for yrs stil at a ghetto level. u must be a maddman

1 Like

Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by papoudaupolos: 11:04am On Mar 04, 2018
1stolax:
What of OSU?

OSU ALUSI ORU UME

Tinubu : Do you know you're a stupìd thieg

Saraki: Yes I know but I don't care
?
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by vioment: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2018
Osinbajo looks to me like he can help Nigeria lead Africa.
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by alabiyemmy(m): 11:07am On Mar 04, 2018
U can run, but you can’t hide man mi.
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by kabrud: 11:08am On Mar 04, 2018
IJOBA2:
PROPHET BULLHARY FIT WRITE LETTER
Your father that can write letter, how many people know him?

1 Like

Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by legitnow: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2018
Wateva it is Tinubu is wasting his time.

Saraki is King.
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by coputa(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2018
Yemea1:
Success of Lagos state,how many years did he govern Lagos state,Lagos state has the highest internally generated revenue in Nigeria not to mention it's monthly federal allocation.Tinubu did not spend up to one quarter of what the state earns throughout his tenure,what you are seeing mis just a mirrage which any Dullard can do.
A fool can govern Lagos and still make impact,that why previous administraton in the state,from Raji rasaki,buba marwa and Otedola till date made their mark in the state.Tinubu planted his stooge in office so as to retain his financial grip of the state,Fashola and now Ambode is still bowing to his bidding in the state.The day another party will take over the state you will now know that Lagos state is a ghetto compared to the finances that's accrued to her all these years of Apc thiefry.

1 Like

Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by Deo1986(m): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2018
Though Tinubu looks troubled, Saraki is unfazed after all the the silent manipulators in the legislative has got his back. The likes of Akpabio, Ekweremadu, Ben Bruce, theodore Orji and co. They've got his back.
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by ConAir(m): 11:23am On Mar 04, 2018
Tinubu is kinda cool and has great vision for his party APR.
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by verifielive: 11:30am On Mar 04, 2018
Yemea1:
ur head no correct
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by JMOB(m): 11:32am On Mar 04, 2018
Tinubu: I heard you are leaving APC, i think it's better for the party
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by DonCandido(f): 11:41am On Mar 04, 2018
Upritman:
As the news of the Federal Government taking a new battle against Saraki went viral yesterday, it was shocking for some Nigerians to still see the embattled Kwara Politician in the midst of his party men and even the president who many believe is being used to facilitate a targeted war against Him (Saraki).

What could the Asiwaju of the Universe be telling Saraki that he looked this cool-headed and sober?

Is it part of the "impossible reconciliation " of his party men among who Saraki (who is believed to be perfecting plans to defect to the PDP) is a Chief aggrieved member?

What do you think?

(c) http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/03/photonews-what-could-tinubu-be-telling.html

"See, my hands are clean. I didn't tell buhari anything about your election campaign funds in the UK. He guessed. You have to believe me!"
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by BIXYBABE: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2018
How can we get OLOSHO......

1 Like

Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 11:57am On Mar 04, 2018
Yemea1:

If only jagaban himself and Apc can truely let bygones be bygones things in Apc will improve be can he?? Even with fashola and Ambrose saga? All these are factors affecting the reconciliation. Partial reconciliation will not work in this case cos things hv gone deeper and complicated for dat.
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
Upritman:

What do you think?

Bros abeg nah, All of us na same Yoruba n same APC. Please forgive us.
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
Yemea1:

Jagban that was fully sidelined n rubbished by the north
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by bigfish3k: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
1stolax:
What of OSU?

OSU ALUSI ORU UME

Tinubu : Do you know you're a stupìd thieg

Saraki: Yes I know but I don't care

using that Yoruba/hausa colored ugly boy to represent igbos is corruption. most igbos are fair with shiny healthy skins
Re: What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) by passyhansome(m): 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Yemea1:

Another Mediocrity infested citizen, for your information Tinubu robbed Lagos Half of Lagos belongs to one man, how do you explain that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition / Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.