Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Bbnaija: Tobi Is The Most Stupid Man I Know Without Common Sense -CeeC - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Tobi Is The Most Stupid Man I Know Without Common Sense -CeeC (739 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker / BBNaija: Tobi Caught Miracle And Nina Making Love / BBNaija Tobi Bakre – I Started Having Sex At 12, Had Gonorrhea At 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Tobi Is The Most Stupid Man I Know Without Common Sense -CeeC by bambi2016: 7:37am On Mar 04, 2018
Big Brother Naija housemates and former pair Tobi and Cee-c are at it again in the house.

Tobi who have not been in good terms with Cee-c decided to make things work between them but Cee-C just doesn't want, like Tobi literally went chasing CeeC again.

They had danced at the oleku themed old school party, after that Tobi claimed he got Cee-c a drink during the party but she refused to collect making him call her Silly.

Cee-c found that offensive and called Tobi the most Stupid idiot she has ever met and that Tobi don’t understand how to talk to a lady.

She also went on to say that Tobi does not have common sense and he replied saying 'If I had common sense, I wouldn’t be chasing you'.

Watch Video below: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/04/bbnaija2018-you-dont-have-common-sense-cee-c-to-tobi-as-they-fight-dirty-again-video/

In another instance Last night between former strategic partners and love interests, Cee C and Tobi as they went head to head with each other, CeeC referred to Tobi as the poorest human she's known.

“You’re the poorest human being I’ve ever seen in my life because, apparently, you have never been in possession of valuable stuff, that’s why you could not even keep something valuable.

“What do you know man? You know nothing.”

Meanwhile CeeC and her partner Lolu are up for eviction this Sunday, and he was seen rushing towards Cee-c to calm her down not to react much to what Tobi is saying which might make them get another strike which will get them disqualified.

Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Is The Most Stupid Man I Know Without Common Sense -CeeC by WarriFirstBorn(m): 7:42am On Mar 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Is The Most Stupid Man I Know Without Common Sense -CeeC by pepperdem001(m): 7:48am On Mar 04, 2018
Chickens for sale in Benin city (fast food size)

Call:0803 368 9532 for more info
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Is The Most Stupid Man I Know Without Common Sense -CeeC by viver1: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2018
The guy stvpid sha. Make dem two carry their stvpidity go their house
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Is The Most Stupid Man I Know Without Common Sense -CeeC by Sunexy(m): 7:59am On Mar 04, 2018
Turkeys for sale
grin
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Is The Most Stupid Man I Know Without Common Sense -CeeC by AKBe(m): 8:01am On Mar 04, 2018
This Bbnaija sef how many peeps dey watch am cos me I never see any scene oh? Bassey Eyo is empowering youths though.
Miss efe n his cos of logistics slangs
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Is The Most Stupid Man I Know Without Common Sense -CeeC by halfbloodprince(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2018
he knows nothing?
Chai...Tobi Jon Snow shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Goals & Highlight: Chelsea Vs Liverpool 1 – 0 / #bbnaija: Whitemoney And Queen Kissing (video) / NIGHT DUTY (yul Edochie 2022 Latest Movie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.