Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m (3341 Views)

Freshly Imported Tokunbo Pontiac Vibe 2005 Model / Imported Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Rav4 / (SOLD) Toyota Camry 2007 SE (sports Edition) Registered In ABUJA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 04, 2018
Newly Imported 2011 Toyota Camry Sports
- 4plugs Engine VVT-I, double Exhaust, Leather interior, bluetooth, Alloy Wheels, working Perfectly, nothing to fix. Tincan Cleared, All customs documents intact.

Serious buyers should contact
Whatsapp/call: +2347049274938

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2018
More pix

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 04, 2018
Engine

1 Like

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
More pix

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 05, 2018
Nore pix

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 08, 2018
More pics

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 08, 2018
Interior photos

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Cosplay: 8:15am On Mar 08, 2018
arabianwarlord:
Interior photos
You seem to be missing something Sir.

1 Like

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 08, 2018
Cosplay:

You seem to be missing something Sir.

What could it be? Please enlighten me sir
Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Cosplay: 8:42am On Mar 08, 2018
arabianwarlord:

What could it be? Please enlighten me sir

The vehicle VIN/ Chassis number. It’s not posted.

1 Like

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 08, 2018
Cosplay:

The vehicle VIN/ Chassis number. It’s not posted.

Thats why there is a contact number for further enquiries sir
Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Cosplay: 10:06am On Mar 08, 2018
arabianwarlord:

Thats why there is a contact number for further enquiries sir
You cannot make a public advert on a public forum only to hide the VIN and ask people to call you for the VIN. The only reason why you’d do that would be if you have something to hide about this vehicle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Cosplay: 10:07am On Mar 08, 2018
If you won’t post the VIN that would be the conclusion Sir.

1 Like

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2018
Cosplay:

You cannot make a public advert on a public forum only to hide the VIN and ask people to call you for the VIN. The only reason why you’d do that would be if you have something to hide about this vehicle.

With all due respect, you dont come on my post and tell me what i can or cant post, its a public forum, and you dont make the rules.
In as much as i appreciate your observation(to which i have given a reply), i wont condone you drawing hasty and unfounded on conclusions about there being an hidden agenda, because there is none. And you need to work on that sense of entitlement. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Cosplay: 10:20am On Mar 08, 2018
To all interested parties in this vehicle:

Fraudulent Activity Alert

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2018
More pics

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
I think Moderators should make sure all Adverts include VIN details...

Some auto sellers have started taking to correction tho

8 Likes

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Ipfreely: 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
Cosplay:
To all interested parties in this vehicle:

Noted. Monitoring.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
Everyone has a right to advertise their products an services how they deem fit.
Its an advert for sales, not an acution. Thus, no one is expected to pay until after inspection and car meets their requirements.
Thanks for your input though. Do have a wonderful evening.

emailaddy:
I think Moderators should make sure all Adverts include VIN details...

Some auto sellers have started taking to correction tho

4 Likes

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Ipfreely: 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
arabianwarlord:
Everyone has a right to advertise their products an services how they deem fit.
Its an advert for sales, not an acution. Thus, no one is expected to pay until after inspection and car meets their requirements.
Thanks for your input though. Do have a wonderful evening.

If I may ask, what exactly is your grouse with providing the VIN? You realize it can't negatively affect the vehicle, right? I mean, why are you so resistant to provide something that would only enhance your sales?

Is your vehicle accidented or Salvaged or Stolen? These are the main reasons a seller would be so reluctant to provide the VIN.

I'd just like you to understand that this is not some personal vendetta. I'm sure the others requesting the VIN do not know You. But the autos section here is attempting to self sanitize by requiring VINs being posted with each vehicle advert.

Don't you see how that is a positive thing? I'm baffled by your attitude.

11 Likes

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Ipfreely: 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
Unfortunately visitors to this thread would have an impression that there's something shady going on with your advert and vehicle became they've visited other threads where the VINs were provided either on request or right from the start. I don't think that's a positive development for your potential sales from this site.

Just something to think about.

4 Likes

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ipfreely:

If I may ask, what exactly is your grouse with providing the VIN? You realize it can't negatively affect the vehicle, right? I mean, why are you so resistant to provide something that would only enhance your sales?

Is your vehicle accidented or Salvaged or Stolen? These are the main reasons a seller would be so reluctant to provide the VIN.

I'd just like you to understand that this is not some personal vendetta. I'm sure the others requesting the VIN do not know You. But the autos section here is attempting to self sanitize by requiring VINs being posted with each vehicle advert.

Don't you see how that is a positive thing? I'm baffled by your attitude.

This screenshot here, please go thru it and through the thread. It is wrong in any form, nothing is more unprofessional, unethical and immature as this. I’m a grown man, been in auto business for awhile. No immature individual will “ cyber-bully” into doing anything. Putting a ‘fradulent alert’ on my ad, just because we dont see things in the same way is just too immature, impulsive and irrational! , its an assault, and its actually sueable! No one person can hide behind an account to vent his frustration on others. Its wrong. Nairaland is just one of many fora that can be used for advertising my cars. You can check instagram and fb for ‘eagleautosng’, or just google the fone number. Without or without Nairaland, this car you see here will be sold, thats not me being rude or pompous, its a fact!
I do understand and sincerly appreciate your concerns here, but the sincerity of the purpose of that boy putting a “fraudulent alert’is questionable. And i def wont dance to that tune.

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Ipfreely: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
Well, it's your choice. If you're fine with the drama, then all I can add is Good Luck.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ipfreely:
Well, it's your choice. If you're fine with the drama, then all I can add is Good Luck.

Thank you �����
Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Cosplay: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by 2special(m): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
l really don't know how much it cost to the post VIN including the VIN only boost the sales of any accidental free cars.

5 Likes

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
Cosplay:

Oseni, i dont know who sent you on this personal vendetta, but be warned!

2 Likes

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Cosplay: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
Just so we all understand why the VIN is important, and why this poster is so reluctant to do so.

https://www.nairaland.com/4208089/toks-2013-toyota-camry-dvd

8 Likes

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Cosplay: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
arabianwarlord:

Oseni, i dont know who sent you on this personal vendetta, but be warned!
Nobody sent me, and it isn’t personal. It’s for the general good.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Ipfreely: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
arabianwarlord:

Thank you �����

Smh
Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by Cosplay: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
Timifakay obekediamondfuto thebigkendo
Re: Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m by wristbangle: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
Cosplay:
Just so we all understand why the VIN is important, and why this poster is so reluctant to do so.

https://www.nairaland.com/4208089/toks-2013-toyota-camry-dvd

No place whey drama no dey happen 4 nairaland sha cheesy

To be honest, the vehicle pix moved me not until when I clicked the link provided by u cosplay and kudos to your resilient effort in sensitizing dubious auto dealers here.

I understand clearly why u advised potential buyers to be careful in patronising OP's car. Ladipo and tincan island boys finish work for the accident car sha. Truly a stitch in time saves nine!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sold. Sold. Sold. Reg. Honda Pilot 05 For Sale @ 800k / .. / Direct Belgium 2010 Honda Accord With Original Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.