Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

Youths, Let's PUSH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths, Let's PUSH (354 Views)

Nigerian Youths, Let's Make Next Month #may#collect#pvc / Thread For Ondo Youths. Ondo Youths Let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youths, Let's PUSH by noblemikky(m): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2018
Joseph Baiyekusi(2018) said and I quote, Nigeria is a perculiar country, only nigerians can find solution to their problems. This came as a result of what his professor told him during the time he was studying the Art and Practice of Leadership in the Universiry of Harvard. Nigerian youth, what's happening, let's wake up to reality, our voices can be heard only if we can PUSH, yoiths let's PUSH. I'm not too young neither am I too old I have seen 10years, 2 times with some extras. I have met with thousands of igbos who claim to be Nigerians, I have met with thousands of Yorubas who claim to be Nigerians, I have met thousands of guys from the north who claim to be Nigerians but I have never met 10 nigerians in my lifetime, I have never met with 10 nigerians. To find that kind of specie that is willing and ready to make equal the border line of pain and plea, that specie that makes sure that every atom of talent is able to experience that kind of freedom that his individuality deserves. That kind of specie that is willing to outgrow the smallness of prejudice and sentiment and embrace a bigger of unit. Those kind of species are scarce. Many Nigerians see our diversity as an embarrassmnt, some see it as a misfortune but I will quote Soriyan, " our diversity is not retrogression, neither is it an embarrastment, but it is an incredible opportunity to leverage the uniqueness of the human spirit to build incredible synergy and collaboration for the betterment of all" on this note, I will like to invite every Nigerian to my WhatsApp forum where we can come together to make this country a better place irrespective of ur colour, religion, border or political border. Add me up on 08099020123

(1) (Reply)

RE: Dakuku's Comedy And The Lack Of Conscience: Simeon And His Gutter Journalism / APC Wins All In Edo LGA Election / Letter To Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.