Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble - Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram: Hauwa Leman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble - Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram: Hauwa Leman (987 Views)

Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm / Photo Of A Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram Members During The Attack In Rann, Borno / Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble - Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram: Hauwa Leman by Loving1: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
The nurse abducted by the Boko Haram sect in Rann, Borno state, released a message via Whatsapp just before she was held captive. ..In the audio sent

In one of the message sent to one of her male friends, Leman who spoke in Hausa demanded that her parents be informed that she had been kidnapped. Running and panting the victim said: "We are under attack in Rann"
They are shooting everywhere please pray for me; please go and tell my parents that I'm in trouble, look for Fatima and tell her that are takingus way. They have entered here now.

At that point a male voice ordered her to keep quiet and not move an inch. That was the last that was heard from Leman, a 24year old student studying health education at the University of Maiduguri.

Boko Haram fighters had invaded Rann, Borno State on Thursday. Four soldiers, four policemen and three humanitarian workers were killed in the attack which led to the abduction of Lemon.

According to report, an international organization contracted the nurse to work in Rann for a period of 3 months. Abdulhameed Argazali, editor-in-chief of YERWA EXPRESS NEWS, a local news paper in Maiduguri who is a friend of the victim, said the nurse assumed work 2 weeks ago.

source: The Cable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j75P3Y5DgrQ
Re: Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble - Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram: Hauwa Leman by loveth360(f): 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
Niger area zombies will believe this,but they did not believe that nigeria terrorist army kidnapped Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,

even when his lawyer bring to the notice of the public that,his client is under attack,that his client called him and told him that the terrorist army are In his compound.

According to kanu's wife,she said her husband called her and ask her,if she is hearing the gun shots and she said yes,asking him "BABY WHAT IS HAPPENING"he now told her that the murderous nigeria army are at his compound shooting everywhere.

Zombies wont believe Kanu's and his wife but will believe apc lying machine.
Re: Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble - Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram: Hauwa Leman by NaijaMutant(f): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
We does Nigeria actually gain in fighting bokoharam undecided

It has all been losses on different fronts from losses of life and properties to losses on the ever increasing defense budget undecided

Let us dialogue with bokoharam and settle these boys once and for all.

I'll repeat this for all to read, the government should dialogue with bokoharam and know what their demands are.

For instance, the recently borrowed $1billion to fight bokoharam can be used to settle this guys and let's end this foolish and unprofitable war
Re: Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble - Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram: Hauwa Leman by femolacqua(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
May God save you.
Re: Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble - Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram: Hauwa Leman by Nutase: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
Unconfirmed reports on sahara reporters say she has been rescued by the Cameroonian army.
Re: Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble - Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram: Hauwa Leman by uncleiykeman(m): 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
People still dey risk their lives for this zoo?
Re: Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble - Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram: Hauwa Leman by NaijaMutant(f): 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
Booked
Re: Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble - Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram: Hauwa Leman by zionmade1: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
Thank God its not a Christian that was kidnapped
Re: Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble - Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram: Hauwa Leman by delpee(f): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
zionmade1:
Thank God its not a Christian that was kidnapped

We're all the same before God. By the way, Evans is a Christian and most of his alleged victims were Christians. Anyone can be kidnapped and kidnappers don't single out any particular religion for their nefarious deeds.
Re: Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble - Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram: Hauwa Leman by zionmade1: 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
delpee:

We're all the same before God. By the way, Evans is a Christian and most of his alleged victims were Christians. Anyone can be kidnapped and kidnappers don't single out any particular religion for their nefarious deeds.
We are not the same
Evans and the boko haram case is way different.
I have no single pity for Wat ever disaster that us happening there today.
2001 comes to mind
Re: Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble - Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram: Hauwa Leman by Loving1: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2018
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Will Be Dethroned For The Sake Of Senator Dino Maleye / Thugs Attack Kuje Chairman, Vice Over Buhari Endorsement / Breaking: Offa Bank Robbery: Police Invite Saraki For Questioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.