Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos (45046 Views)

Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by crisycent: 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
With all the filter in the world, they look like soaked bread

6 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by Rainmaker69(m): 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
That moment when u want to stone ur friend, u missed and the stone hit an old woman and the woman pick up the stone and put it in her bag. Just know that u are not among the leaders of tomorrow.
This is just so facking hilarious!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by nothernstar: 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
This is nauseating. Feel like throwing up.

6 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
So wetin you want make we do now?
Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by Mandrake007(m): 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
Black is beautiful melanin popping grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
fat everywhere.... loving this.
Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by RexTramadol1: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
Uriel dey wear pampers?

Eleyi gidi gan o

M gon face front bfr I vomit

4 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by Tecno66: 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by Platony(m): 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
Patrick33:
When you see them inside cloth you fit mad when them comot the cloth the strech mark wer you go see them fit carry wire two houses..
Hahahahaha....NL comedians are crazy!!!!!
grin

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by MrCoker: 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
Fat every where. And someone is dying to fvck this fat pigs whose body system is covered with fibers from over eating.

Dammit, moderate girls are my taste any day. Just look at them, looking so confused because of their physical outlook.

Personal exercise won't cost them any cash, if they can't afford to go to the gym and shred off those fats.

Yucksss undecided

7 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by Rossburg(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
akeentech:

U go just be like...

You com later be like

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by Platony(m): 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
Have dey been eating plastic rice??
Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by kaleeto: 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
Why do Nigerian ladies love to eat, see fat everywhere on those women. Nawa oo.... Later dem go dey form slay mama's. Wonders shall Neva end

4 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by Rossburg(m): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
See as I run come here hoping to see waiting

I fit carry pass the night.

Not knowing that na fallen heroes and tubers

of yam awaits me

5 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by Sanchase: 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
You cannot like fat girls and hate stretch marks, they both go together.

4 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by 9jaArea: 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
See fat everywhere chain....

4 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by durablekudu: 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
Disgusting! This Uriel is fugly cry

4 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by loomer: 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
What type of this is this?

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
Y'all body shamers need to STFU!

Y'all shouldn't be worried about someone else' body type and how they decide to display it.

Rather,

you should be worried about your account balance that's soo slim & ways to pump that sh!t up.

Dumb ass no future ambitionists.

7 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by gurunlocker: 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
I wonder how Uriel will look without makeup....

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by Graviton2(m): 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
They both look beautiful.

Say nice or don’t say nothing at all.

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by EmmySparky(m): 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
they should turn around so we can see jare...
Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by Dskillz52(m): 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
forking fat beaches... these type of people are supposed to be selling yam in Idi oro market.

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by OgaDonald: 11:30pm On Mar 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by Baroba(m): 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
Dem legs though, before rocking a two piece your body has to be on point. I don't expect Anita Joseph to look good in bikini so I wasn't disappointed..

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
THICKY 20's

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by Baroba(m): 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
Magnifik18:
Y'all body shamers need to STFU!

Y'all shouldn't be worried about someone else' body type and how they decide to display it.

Rather,

you should be worried about your account balance that's soo slim & ways to pump that sh!t up.

Dumb ass no future ambitionists.

STFU.. If your body shape ain't right, don't rock a two piece.. Take your nauseating preaching somewhere else.

Those two women look like beached whales, deal with it..

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by babiwonda: 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
I want to just see dere backs ooo
Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by ifymadu: 12:06am On Mar 05, 2018
Na by force to belong? Na wa ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos by Nasir123(m): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
That moment when u want to stone ur friend, u missed and the stone hit an old woman and the woman pick up the stone and put it in her bag. Just know that u are not among the leaders of tomorrow.

grin
Una get problem o! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hushpuppi And Senator Dino Melaye Hang Out Together (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy Photos Of Herself / Toyin Abraham Shares Pepper At Iyabo Ojo's Mum's One-Year Remembrance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.