Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Unable To Create U.s Fiverr Account,i Need Help. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unable To Create U.s Fiverr Account,i Need Help. (767 Views)

I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now / Dangote Unable To Complete Refinery By 2023 Over 'Cash Constraints' - Report / Unable To Withdraw Funds From 1xbet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Create U.s Fiverr Account,i Need Help. by aktem(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
I have been trying to create U.S fiverr account but the account with change to Nigerian account whenever i try to verify it,using nigerian number...i have used epic browser, anomymox vpn in firefox and ultrasurf vpn...what is the way forward? I need help.
Re: Unable To Create U.s Fiverr Account,i Need Help. by Zdoh(m): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
aktem:
I have been trying to create U.S fiverr account but the account with change to Nigerian account whenever i try to verify it,using nigerian number...i have used epic browser, anomymox vpn in firefox and ultrasurf vpn...what is the way forward? I need help.
You can't use Nigerian number to verify US Fiverr bro.
Re: Unable To Create U.s Fiverr Account,i Need Help. by czarina(f): 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
Zdoh:
You can't use Nigerian number to verify US Fiverr bro.
not true... I did verify my US account with my Nigerian number. O. P, if you can't get a paid vpn extension, try Zenmate free vpn extension. It works
Re: Unable To Create U.s Fiverr Account,i Need Help. by montumonami(m): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
I used nigerian phone number to verify US Account with epic browser
Re: Unable To Create U.s Fiverr Account,i Need Help. by aktem(m): 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
czarina:
not true... I did verify my US account with my Nigerian number. O. P, if you can't get a paid vpn extension, try Zenmate free vpn extension. It works
Ok,i'll try dat..10ks
Re: Unable To Create U.s Fiverr Account,i Need Help. by aktem(m): 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
montumonami:
I used nigerian phone number to verify US Account with epic browser
Alright.. will try epic broswer again,10ks

(1) (Reply)

How Strategy And Finance Impacts Your Business / Training On Business Powerpoint Presentation / Bingads $100 Coupon Code For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.