Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Tekno Refused To Work With Me Because I Am Dark: Nigerian Beauty - Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Refused To Work With Me Because I Am Dark: Nigerian Beauty - Video (749 Views)

Bbnaija -"I Can't Kiss You Now, It's Too Early" - Groovy Cautions Beauty (video) / Davido Girlfriend Chef Chioma Got The Beauty (VIDEO) / Nigerian Beauty Queens Mark Independence Day With Hot Photo Shoots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Refused To Work With Me Because I Am Dark: Nigerian Beauty - Video by AfricanLolz: 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
Stunningly, beautiful, Nigerian model Debbie calls out singer Tekno for refusing to work with her on the video shoot for his single, Your Love. Tekno allegedly refused to work with her because she was too dark. Here's her story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37qmOVM1l5w
Re: Tekno Refused To Work With Me Because I Am Dark: Nigerian Beauty - Video by AfricanLolz: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
Here's Debbie

Re: Tekno Refused To Work With Me Because I Am Dark: Nigerian Beauty - Video by AfricanLolz: 6:39am On Mar 05, 2018
Tekno

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A IndecentStar ? | Definition, Meaning / EX Bbnaija Housemates, Anto And Khloe Show Us What Friendship Means In New Photo / Waje And Her Daughter Are Goals!check Out Their Adorable Private Chat Screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.