Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I (1011 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) / Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested / Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by HarunaWest(m): 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
Re: I by dingbang(m): 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
Take this to twitter and mention zenith bank, then watch as how the bank will respond swiftly.
Re: I by HarunaWest(m): 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
okay sir
Re: I by thesicilian: 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
They paid your medical bills. That is some level of concern in itself. The car is an official car so the bank bears the cost of repairs also. If all you are after is sympathy and empathy from the bank, I'll suggest you be mindful of the way you go about it before it backfires on you.
Re: I by HarunaWest(m): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
thesicilian:
They paid your medical bills. That is some level of concern in itself. The car is an official car so the bank bears the cost of repairs also. If all you are after is sympathy and empathy from the bank, I'll suggest you be mindful of the way you go about it before it backfires on you.
Re: I by wayleez: 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
Without sounding justifiably insensitive, is this really necessary? In the land of countless workers who severe appendages or die in the line of duty and nothing given to them? Bills have been paid. Is the negative publicity commensurate to the bad press on the employers of your friend? When he resumes nko?
Re: I by ObaOloye: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2018
HarunaWest:

We are talking about someones life and your talking about car and medical exense. After medical bill was paid,the said young man has been transporting himself to and fro for treatment everyday, he was placed on exclusive meals so the injury can heal fast, he is still buying drugs with his own money, the people he works for ain't showing concern,they just ignored him to his own fate and your talking backfire
Are they his employers or his family members His medical bills have been paid... He may also been granted a leave of absence still with pay... Oga.... i understand the emotions but try and be reasonable and objective.......

(1) (Reply)

FBI Discover Over 3,000 Joysticks During Raid At Mortuary Employee's House / Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Begs Pmb To Intervene / Young Man Heavily Battered For Drinking Beer in Iran (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.