Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Petrol Tanker Loses Control, Rams Into School In Edo (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Petrol Tanker Loses Control, Rams Into School In Edo (photos) (1110 Views)

EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos / Corpse Of Obatosu, Don Wanny's Brother Paraded After His Death In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petrol Tanker Loses Control, Rams Into School In Edo (photos) by Tomiwax(m): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
A petrol tanker has this morning lost control and rammed into a school in Edo State.

The driver of petrol tanker lost control of his truck and rammed into a school in Ekpoma along Ekpoma-Abuja Express Way.
Thankfully no one was in the building when the accident happened as the school was closed for the weekend. The truck however destroyed an SUV that was parked in front of the school.

This accident comes few weeks after a petrol tanker exploded at Otedola bridge in Lagos killing over 10 persons and destroying over 50 cars.

See photos below;
http://www.legitinfobase.com.ng/2018/08/petrol-tanker-loses-control-rams-into.html

Re: Petrol Tanker Loses Control, Rams Into School In Edo (photos) by SamoaUmaga: 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Fuel tankers and Dangote Trucks Shud be taken out of D roads Seriously
Re: Petrol Tanker Loses Control, Rams Into School In Edo (photos) by UbanmeUdie: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
shocked
Re: Petrol Tanker Loses Control, Rams Into School In Edo (photos) by Quarsion1955: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
Amazing! I think it is a standout amongst other thoughts. I cherish your blog that on open interest plan. I generally lean toward to such an extent that blog and furthermore share on my online networking pages and visit paperial.com service for excellent task. The manner in which you clarify agribusiness item, it's extremely grateful. If you don't mind share every one of the things identified with this.
Re: Petrol Tanker Loses Control, Rams Into School In Edo (photos) by jiyajoseph: 10:41am On Feb 11, 2019
It is very shocking to hear the news of the petrol tank losing its control and rams into a school. Did the kids and other people get injured because of this? I hope all are safe from the accident and I request all to drive their vehicle carefully. louvre museum private tours
Re: Petrol Tanker Loses Control, Rams Into School In Edo (photos) by basasa12: 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
Cool Profile Pics

COOL PROFILE PICS FOR FACEBOOK 2019 (FB PROFILE PICTURES)
Re: Petrol Tanker Loses Control, Rams Into School In Edo (photos) by peter078: 8:42am On Apr 13, 2019
https://perfectwifinames.com

Your no. 1 source for best names for your WiFi Router and Network SSID!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill Scores In Narayi, Kaduna / Suicide Seems Like The Best Option (am Depressed) Please Read, Advice And Help. / Hilarious Comparison Between Nigerian Military Drone And American Military Drone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.