Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada (46627 Views)

BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada / Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija / Miracle Ikechukwu And Ifu Ennada's 10 Sex Positions On BBNaija Dare Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada by mustafa006: 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
olosho is always dirty
Re: BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada by Badboiz(m): 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
Where is the reason why she is the dirtiest?
Re: BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada by adecz: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
grin

Yeye dey smell...

Re: BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada by dingbang(m): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
When last did she baff
Re: BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
TikaBudi:
To talk football dey hungry me but
I no want make den ban me
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls oh I have an iPhone 6s to swap with ps4

If you're interested in swapping your ps4 with my iPhone kindly quote me
you were banned for illegal activities. Lwkmd....
Re: BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada by enonche85(m): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
ZombieBuster:
Sex in the toilet

On live TV shocked

Who does that?

A supposed church choir girl for that matter o!
Re: BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada by stainlink(m): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
who cares
NFCS
Re: BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada by Nedfed(m): 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
olorijiblo:
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Ifu Ennada, on Sunday lambasted fellow housemate, Bambam for being fake.

Speaking during her diary session with Biggie, Ennada, who is facing a possible eviction described Bambam as the dirtiest housemate in terms of thoughts.

According to Ennada, “Bambam is not real, she has the dirtiest thought. She is not real, she tried to do me bad.”

Recall that Bambam has been in the news lately for the wrong reasons.

She was caught on camera having sex with fellow housemate, Teddy A in the toilet.

Following the sexual act, a lady who claimed to be a family friend of Bambam, identified as Fisayo Awonuga alleged that parent’s of the housemate are angry with her for having sex with Teddy A in the toilet.

The same parents that are angry will still be the one to share the testimony at church once she come back with #45m.

No be Naija parents

Re: BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada by marttol: 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
That moment when u want to stone ur friend, u missed and
the stone hit an old woman and the woman pick up the
stone and put it in her bag. Just know that u are not among
the leaders of tomorrow.
in christ nothing will happen angry grin wink smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada by kaka22(m): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
Proffdada:
grin it you ever believe they act on their own accord, then you'll believe anything.
Those housemates are mere lab rats doused daily with pheromones and aphrodisiacs which disorientate and cloud their judgement. Viewers too are part of the experiment.
Oshe... Conspiracy theorist... And you know this how?
Re: BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada by TikaBudi(f): 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
eosigwe:
you were banned for illegal activities. Lwkmd....
Lol grin
Re: BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada by pweetiedee(m): 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
LesbianBoy:
I go like fvck that alex big nyansh when she comes out of the house grin grin grin

Cee C nko
Re: BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada by holluphemydavid(m): 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
Food is done for d hypocrite Dat claimed dey dnt watch d show
Re: BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada by Proffdada: 3:13am On Mar 05, 2018
kaka22:

Oshe... Conspiracy theorist... And you know this how?
it's a fact not conspiracy theory. They had to do everything to get ratings high
Re: BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada by DaVinciii(m): 6:01am On Mar 05, 2018
Lol

Predict on www.highspirit.ng and cash out too
Re: BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada by poweredcom(m): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2018
Oduldade

Re: BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada by bejick(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
That moment when u want to stone ur friend, u missed and
the stone hit an old woman and the woman pick up the
stone and put it in her bag. Just know that u are not among
the leaders of tomorrow.

Re: BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada by Nobody: 8:45am On May 31, 2019
I see trees of green........ red roses too I see em bloom..... for me and for you And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world. cool
Re: BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada by meobizy(f): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
Women can swim with braids? Colour me shocked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Jackye Names All The Guys That Asked Her Out In The House / Bbnaija: Ike Rocks Mercy's Wig During Saturday Night Party (photos) / Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.