Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Check Up The Mating Pix Of Bella Today,buy Her Now Or Wait Fr Her Pups - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Check Up The Mating Pix Of Bella Today,buy Her Now Or Wait Fr Her Pups (1114 Views)

Early Mrng Pix Of The 3mnths Slant Back Female German Sherperd Up For Sale / Another Pix Of My 1yr GSD Give Ur Assessment / More Pix Of My 4mnths Old Female Pedigree Boerbeol Pup.4 Sale..bobbysaxy Kennel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Up The Mating Pix Of Bella Today,buy Her Now Or Wait Fr Her Pups by DoublekayKennel(m): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
She was mated today wt Badest Drake and will be mated again tomorow,U can buy Bella now or wait for her pups.Imported Stud used,both has large heads
Bella
Drake
Crossing
Mating

Re: Check Up The Mating Pix Of Bella Today,buy Her Now Or Wait Fr Her Pups by Dandeedadrunk(m): 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
Price? I'm damn serious.

Drop the price here. Thanks
Re: Check Up The Mating Pix Of Bella Today,buy Her Now Or Wait Fr Her Pups by Dandeedadrunk(m): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
Pls kindly show her full head view during mating. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Check Up The Mating Pix Of Bella Today,buy Her Now Or Wait Fr Her Pups by DoublekayKennel(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Dandeedadrunk:
Pls kindly show her full head view during mating. Thanks
Re: Check Up The Mating Pix Of Bella Today,buy Her Now Or Wait Fr Her Pups by Dandeedadrunk(m): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
DoublekayKennel:

So u can't show her full head until I call U? Issokay
Re: Check Up The Mating Pix Of Bella Today,buy Her Now Or Wait Fr Her Pups by DoublekayKennel(m): 7:46am On Mar 05, 2018
Dandeedadrunk:

So u can't show her full head until I call U? Issokay
U saw her full head in the first and third pix,which oda head r u looking for?
Though will snap her again during mating today

(1) (Reply)

Wonderful Male And Female Bull Mastiff Now Available / 1yr 3mths Rottweiler Female For 70k Promo Price / Puppies for sale @ affordable price. German shephard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.