Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Please Can Someone Teach Me How To Make Or Receive Perfect Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Can Someone Teach Me How To Make Or Receive Perfect Money (887 Views)

Pls Can Someone Teach Me How To Go Into Cement Selling Business / Do I Need To Verify My Perfect Money Account Before Using / Help! Perfect Money Rejected My Verification because my bill doesn't show my name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Someone Teach Me How To Make Or Receive Perfect Money by emxglas: 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
Good afternoon all,

please can somebody kindly explain to me how to make/pay or receive/withdrew money from my perfect money account.

I have read through the FAQ section on their site and it is saying you should use the account number which normally begins with a “ U“ for USD eg U1412657. “ E“ for Euro eg E321456 etc.

I tried to withdraw USD from my account in www.lakeBTC.com, and they are asking me to input my Perfect money ID in the space for Account. I put in my Perfect money Member ID which goes like this 1256788.

This is 7 days now and that withdrawal has not even been approved. I had to change the account to my normal USD account number (U1412657). This also has not been confirmed by the site.

I don't want to loose my money by a common mistake.. It takes some sweat to make it

Please people, try and assist me. What am I doing wrong and how can I correct it.

Thank you very much. Your help is appreciated in Advance.
Re: Please Can Someone Teach Me How To Make Or Receive Perfect Money by AnodaIT(m): 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
If you have this as your Perfectmoney account number U1412657, then use that (with the U)
Re: Please Can Someone Teach Me How To Make Or Receive Perfect Money by emxglas: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
AnodaIT:
If you have this as your Perfectmoney account number U1412657, then use that (with the U)
OK thanks....how ever can the previous one without the "U" be used in some cases?
Re: Please Can Someone Teach Me How To Make Or Receive Perfect Money by AnodaIT(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
emxglas:

OK thanks....how ever can the previous one without the "U" be used in some cases?
Sometimes people mistake their sign in ID with the account number so some platforms when providing a column put the U................... so that you only put the numbers
Example is instantgold below

So pls drop some coins in the account number shown when you finally receive

Re: Please Can Someone Teach Me How To Make Or Receive Perfect Money by emxglas: 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
AnodaIT:

Sometimes people mistake their sign in ID with the account number so some platforms when providing a column put the U................... so that you only put the numbers
Example is instantgold below

So pls drop some coins in the account number shown when you finally receive

Thanks so much bro for your assistance so far. Please consider this screenshot, that's exactly what I mean. You can see the text tool tip in the space for Account boldly written ”PERFECT MONEY ID” That's the confusion. That tool tip. What should I write there?

Re: Please Can Someone Teach Me How To Make Or Receive Perfect Money by kcmichael: 6:10am On Mar 06, 2018
Ur pm I'd is the one that starts with U
Re: Please Can Someone Teach Me How To Make Or Receive Perfect Money by AnodaIT(m): 7:35am On Mar 06, 2018
emxglas:

Thanks so much bro for your assistance so far. Please consider this screenshot, that's exactly what I mean. You can see the text tool tip in the space for Account boldly written ”PERFECT MONEY ID” That's the confusion. That tool tip. What should I write there?

From screenshot you posted, I would advise you use the "Send Payment" option instead of adding external account
Re: Please Can Someone Teach Me How To Make Or Receive Perfect Money by emxglas: 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
AnodaIT:

From screenshot you posted, I would advise you use the "Send Payment" option instead of adding external account

The 'send payment' option uses the same form as adding 'external account' form the only difference is that the later is permanent, reusable while the former can only be used for one single transaction. That's where the problem is

(1) (Reply)

A New Ponzi Site Just Launched!!! Www.cosycash.org / Nice Cheap Plot Of Land In Akwa Ibom State / Reasons You Must Invest In Palm Spring Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.