Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Help! Perfect Money Rejected My Verification because my bill doesn't show my name - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help! Perfect Money Rejected My Verification because my bill doesn't show my name (1858 Views)

Do I Need To Verify My Perfect Money Account Before Using / Where Do I Exchange My Perfect Money For Naira. / This May Interest You And You Can Earn Perfect Money Every 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Perfect Money Rejected My Verification because my bill doesn't show my name by efrebor177: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
I do Online binary options (forex) trading. Initially my broker only needed my ATM card for me to just deposit. After I did and started trading and learning how to profit. It has been bumpy journey so much money was lost. However I didn't give up. I went for more training and read many books. God helped me, I was inspired with a wonderful trading system which has been paying me ever since.
Furthermore, I entered into profit region. To my surprise by broker required me to use e-wallet. Skrill was really available, the verification process was smooth. But their charges! 6$ plus! Not to talk about there rate. N273 to $1. Not a fair deal at all.
I was disappointed I started asking questions. I was introduced to perfect money. Their Nigerian exchangers offered me from N345~N350 to 1$. But I couldn't complete the perfect money verification because my name is not in our compound's power bill. Someone help me.
Re: Help! Perfect Money Rejected My Verification because my bill doesn't show my name by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
Where did you get skrill for #273 to $1?
Mytopexchange.com buy skrill for #325
doyenexchange buy for above #320
Skrill send euro to your dorm account
As 4 d perfect money, you can use your bank statement to get verify

3 Likes

Re: Help! Perfect Money Rejected My Verification because my bill doesn't show my name by efrebor177: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
I didn't use exchanger for the skrill. They sold directly to me.
Re: Help! Perfect Money Rejected My Verification because my bill doesn't show my name by efrebor177: 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
fados4sure:
Where did you get skrill for #273 to $1?

Mytopexchange.com buy skrill for #325

doyenexchange buy for above #320

Skrill send euro to your dorm account

As 4 d perfect money, you can use your bank statement to get verify
Are you saying that I can use my e-statement?
Re: Help! Perfect Money Rejected My Verification because my bill doesn't show my name by Abilistic(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
efrebor177:

Use your bank statement with their stamp showing clearly

You mind sharing your trading system /Strategy please
Re: Help! Perfect Money Rejected My Verification because my bill doesn't show my name by efrebor177: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
Abilistic:

Use your bank statement with their stamp showing clearly

You mind sharing your trading system /Strategy please
thanks so much for your assistance, but sincerely the trading system is not what I can share or explain here online. Best wishes.
Re: Help! Perfect Money Rejected My Verification because my bill doesn't show my name by Joesno(m): 5:40am On Oct 26, 2019
u might want to add to ur help..
u can use etradexchange,
verification is with bank statement and any ID being it National ID or Voters card..
they pay 340 per dollar pay out and takes 380 per deposit..

pls help me too, I need those trading PDF files.. pls
email:Orheroonome@gmail.com
whatsapp no:09064510999

I myt also share some with you, I'm also a forex binary apprentice
efrebor177:
I do Online binary options (forex) trading. Initially my broker only needed my ATM card for me to just deposit. After I did and started trading and learning how to profit. It has been bumpy journey so much money was lost. However I didn't give up. I went for more training and read many books. God helped me, I was inspired with a wonderful trading system which has been paying me ever since.
Furthermore, I entered into profit region. To my surprise by broker required me to use e-wallet. Skrill was really available, the verification process was smooth. But their charges! 6$ plus! Not to talk about there rate. N273 to $1. Not a fair deal at all.
I was disappointed I started asking questions. I was introduced to perfect money. Their Nigerian exchangers offered me from N345~N350 to 1$. But I couldn't complete the perfect money verification because my name is not in our compound's power bill. Someone help me.
u might want to add to ur help..
u can use etradexchange,
verification is with bank statement and any ID being it National ID or Voters card..
they pay 340 per dollar pay out and takes 380 per deposit..

pls help me too, I need those trading PDF files.. pls
email:Orheroonome@gmail.com
whatsapp no:09064510999

I myt also share some with you, I'm also a forex binary apprentice
Re: Help! Perfect Money Rejected My Verification because my bill doesn't show my name by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
efrebor177:
When did I say e-statement?
Re: Help! Perfect Money Rejected My Verification because my bill doesn't show my name by femixx: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
But I have been using Perfect money for many years now and I ve never done any verification except when I wanted to restore my password. What really happened?
Re: Help! Perfect Money Rejected My Verification because my bill doesn't show my name by Tony142: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
femixx:
But I have been using Perfect money for many years now and I ve never done any verification except when I wanted to restore my password. What really happened?

U mean u can deposit and withdraw with perfect money without verification?

(1) (Reply)

What Investment Can One Do With 10million Naira In Nigeria? / Smart Income + / Get Financial Freedom By Partnering With OXFORD International Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.