Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (289641 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by GreatAchiever1: 7:27am On Mar 28, 2019
Daeylar:

Saw a guess on twitter.

That big e will turn on kofi at maina. What do you think?
They better not do this...
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
Chai they f'ck Asuka up shaa, that is how useless she and the women's division has become, imagine being a champion yet you don't have a match in wrestlemania sad angry

Why do i have this feeling that they are planning to massively f'ck up Kofi in wrestlemania? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
100naira:
Chai they f'ck Asuka up shaa, that is how useless she and the women's division has become, imagine being a champion yet you don't have a match in wrestlemania sad angry

Why do i have this feeling that they are planning to massively f'ck up Kofi in wrestlemania? undecided
Me and you both.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
pu7pl3:

For me no matter what they do to her she will always be a big star in my eyes...500 plus matches unbeaten cant just erase from my brain laidat especially from far lesser number of losses....dont worry you and her will be fine(especially in my eyes)

Vince somehow convinced them to fight for their brother\friend after they threatened to leave wwe cos of the injustice....as for big e turning men it will be a fvcking big and welcomed plot twist...kinda stuff i love

The miz is awesome too wink
I don't want any stupid heel turn. Why can't we have a face stable have a dominant title run? Kofi with the WWE strap, Big E and Xavier with the Tag titles. They could even freebies the WWE title. Besides, I would like more of those team support moments at the Elimination Chamber and both gauntlet matches. WWE should do something different. This kind of cliché heel turn is getting stale

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
Kaycee7:
I don't want any stupid heel turn. Why can't we have a face stable have a dominant title run? Kofi with the WWE strap, Big E and Xavier with the Tag titles. They could even freebies the WWE title. Besides, I would like more of those team support moments at the Elimination Chamber and both gauntlet matches. WWE should do something different. This kind of cliché heel turn is getting stale

Lol...u have a good point but purple is always down for a good heel turn bruh

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
Kaycee7:
Me and you both.

Lmao...make una calm down jare grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
Who should win the nxt title

Gargano or adam cole?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
pu7pl3:
Who should win the nxt title

Gargano or adam cole?
This is not an easy decision for me, but I'll go with Johnny. It just feels like his time.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
Kaycee7:
This is not an easy decision for me, but I'll go with Johnny. It just feels like his time.

Abi even if he drops it at his first defence to cole again let him just hold it b4 moving to the main roster finally

how long will my blackheart be out for sef cry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
I just remembered something from raw....

When paul heyman was still sitting on the floor and kurts music hit and they were doing "you suck" on his head grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:32am On Mar 29, 2019
pu7pl3:

Abi even if he drops it at his first defence to cole again let him just hold it b4 moving to the main roster finally

how long will my blackheart be out for sef cry
I swear. You just echoed my thoughts.

Ciampa should be out for 8 months to a year, according to reports. I just hope those reports are kayfabe.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:27am On Mar 29, 2019
Kaycee7:
I swear. You just echoed my thoughts.

Ciampa should be out for 8 months to a year, according to reports. I just hope those reports are kayfabe.

Ah...thats a really long time...im missing him already...i wish him a speedy recovery sad
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
Charlotte grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dahmie2013: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
Warming up 4 wrestlemania! Already bought my tickets 2 Suplex City! I also can't wait 2 feel my Randy Orton's RKO, dat move is sweet #believethat!
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
Corey(to Renee); "you know you are as bad as the internet, you take one word out of context"

The day this guy stops commentary I might just.... lipsrsealed
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ok im just going to outright say this...Brock should retain at wrestlemania please...seth cant beat this guy..brock will have to sell like a fool against his offense for it to even look remotely believable..just look at the weak superkick and stomp despite brock already being down from the 2 low blows...its matches like this that make pro wrestling non believable...sorry seth but unless you change ur moveset or find a way to make ur offense look harder than it seems i aint buying it....Brock please beat him

men these 3 women are killing it...when i think the story is done and dusted they add another angle cheesy daeylar have you seen why charlotte won the belt now? Nice knee to ronda from charlotte by the way...i felt that grin....becky be keeping her cool cos of the fear of mcmahons grin

Corbin didnt even need the End of days to beat mysterio chai grin grin...future universal champion and top heel(infact already a top heel)

I just wish one of these days as lacey is walking out uselessly someone will hit her with a chair from behind angry...maybe nikki cross...il be glad grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
pu7pl3:
Ok im just going to outright say this...Brock should retain at wrestlemania please...seth cant beat this guy..brock will have to sell like a fool against his offense for it to even look remotely believable..just look at the weak superkick and stomp despite brock already being down from the 2 low blows...its matches like this that make pro wrestling non believable...sorry seth but unless you change ur moveset or find a way to make ur offense look harder than it seems i aint buying it....Brock please beat him

men these 3 women are killing it...when i think the story is done and dusted they add another angle cheesy daeylar have you seen why charlotte won the belt now? Nice knee to ronda from charlotte by the way...i felt that grin....becky be keeping her cool cos of the fear of mcmahons grin

Corbin didnt even need the End of days to beat mysterio chai grin grin...future universal champion and top heel(infact already a top heel)

I just wish one of these days as lacey is walking out uselessly someone will hit her with a chair from behind angry...maybe nikki cross...il be glad grin

see demon.....seth must win, everybody don tire 4 brock
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
Aleister and Ricochet within the span of a week will have competed for the Raw, Smackdown and NXT Tag Team Championship. My guys going places grin cheesy

Friday : NXT TakeOver

Saturday: Hall of Fame

Sunday: Wrestlemania

Monday: Raw after Wrestlemania

Tuesday: Smackdown after Wrestlemania

Jesus.....thats a lot of good content
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
Qu3sT:

see demon.....seth must win, everybody don tire 4 brock

Man seth should not win that match if that mumu stomp is his best shot angry...unless they make the match a no disqualification match at the last minute
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by mixter(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2019
I look forward to the Scottish psychopath and Brock squaring up. I think that’s gonna he a fair fight but he has to earn it first.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by mixter(m): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2019
pu7pl3:

Man seth should not win that match if that mumu stomp is his best shot angry...unless they make the match a no disqualification match at the last minute
I have my doubts about Seth but remember nothing is impossible.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
Has anybody watched last week tonight with John Oliver where he talks about WWE and it's treatment of workers?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
mixter:

I have my doubts about Seth but remember nothing is impossible.

True...
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
Wrestlemania season but look at how dry this place is

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
I just realised something...if kofi wins the title at wreatlemania il actually miss this DB cry I hope it would be worth it in the end tho....

The miz vs shane....usos tag match....triple threat womens main event...lashley vs demon balor...my picks for matches of the night at wrestlemania

What do yall think?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
pu7pl3

No. I haven't watched smack down or raw at all.
Too busy but with the way you described the twists of why Charlotte won the belt. Anticipating something good when I watch.

I didn't even know mania was on Sunday either.

Be back to respond properly to your posts.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
Daeylar:
pu7pl

No. I haven't watched smack down or raw at all.
Too busy but with the way you described the twists of why Charlotte won the belt. Anticipating something good when I watch.

I didn't even know mania was on Sunday either.

Be back to respond properly to your posts.

Wait...did you just say you didnt know? cry

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
Qu3sT:
Has anybody watched last week tonight with John Oliver where he talks about WWE and it's treatment of workers?

I just saw the miz and big shows replies cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Earthquake2: 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
I will miss Brock Lesnar after Wrestlemania, I don't know why I like him
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2019
Earthquake2:
I will miss Brock Lesnar after Wrestlemania, I don't know why I like him

Dont worry man 60% chance he retains...3 top babyfaces cant win that night and between kofi becky and seth...mr seth is the odd one out sadly
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Earthquake2: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
pu7pl3:

Dont worry man 60% chance he retains...3 top babyfaces cant win that night and between kofi becky and seth...mr seth is the odd one out sadly

All the build up, the shield reunion predicts that Seth will win
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
Earthquake2:

All the build up, the shield reunion predicts that Seth will win

But what has history taught you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.