Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,692,227 members, 6,344,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 June 2021 at 07:28 PM

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread (618 Views)

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 7:38pm On May 05
Hi Fellow GOT fans.

As we all know, GOT is getting a prequel titled House of the dragons. This is a story of the Targaryen civil war that took place about 300 years before events portrayed in Game of Thrones.

This thread is created so that we can discuss production updates, casting and plots as the long await series will premiere next year.

Source: House of dragons on Twitter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 7:43pm On May 05
Casting news:

Emma D’Arcy as Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen and Steve Toussaint as The Sea Snake.

The HBO original series House of the Dragon is officially in production and will premiere in 2022.

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 7:45pm On May 05
Paddy Considine as King Viserys Targaryen

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 7:46pm On May 05
Matt Smith as Prince Daemon Targaryen

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 7:47pm On May 05
Olivia Cooke as Alicent Hightower and Rhys Ifans as Otto Hightower

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 7:54pm On May 05
HBO has assured that there will be lots of dragons and battles in this prequel.

Thats what we all want wink

Dracarys!!

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 7:55pm On May 05
The Sea snake

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 7:57pm On May 05
Alicent Hightower & Otto Hightower

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by budaatum: 8:25pm On May 05
TheKingIsHere:
HBO has assured that there will be lots of dragons and battles in this prequel.

Thats what we all want wink

Dracarys!!

I remember when I first saw dragons in GoT. I was like, "Wtf! I thought this was some serious program!" Then it got serious, lol.

Decently done was my conclussion. Hope this will be too.

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 9:23pm On May 05
budaatum:

I remember when I first saw dragons in GoT. I was like, "Wtf! I thought this was some serious program!" Then it got serious, lol.

Decently done was my conclussion. Hope this will be too.

I can assure you that there will be lots of dragon battles since a lot are still alive before the events of GOT.

Get ready cos fire will reign!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Shimishingshong: 2:55am On May 06
[img][/img][img][/img] I have an awesome story written down that I am confident will make a top list blockbuster movie, but I don't know how to turn it into a script! I don't know what to do!!
If you are in this situation, or you just want to skip the whole screenwriting process. Look no further. I am Chiemerie Uchechukwu, I am an expert screenwriter and I can help you with that. I can turn your story to a professional script that will bring directors and producers rushing after your story, and teach you the standard basics of screenwriting. This is my e-mail: richkidgeneral2022@gmail.com, Contact me on my WhatsApp number 08117219889 also on Zoom: Chiemerie Uchechukwu. Let's get started.

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by meobizy(f): 7:26am On May 06
Let the first episode come out first. Don’t get ahead of yourself. I’m done with Game of Thrones unless this gathers enough traction halfway into the season.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 7:49pm On May 06
Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen & Prince Daemon Targaryen

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 7:52pm On May 06
meobizy:
Let the first episode come out first. Don’t get ahead of yourself. I’m done with Game of Thrones unless this gathers enough traction halfway into the season.

Don't worry, GOT is taking a more powerful turn around. And guess what? A lot of people are excited.

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 7:58pm On May 06
Game of Thrones Spinoff House of Dragons FIRST LOOK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3QfM5eo_CA
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 2:52pm On May 10
Graham Mctavish joins the cast of Game Of Thrones spinoff

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 2:53pm On May 10
House of the Dragon's Major Characters Explained (Likely Spoilers) - Game of Thrones Prequel Series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxIgu5qHjqw
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by kodded(m): 11:20pm On May 11
they should allow this series to rest haba

After many seasons

I hope it will not go irrelevant like buroto and the flash series sad
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by moneyshop: 6:25am On May 13
I'm loving this cheesy
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by vetrovialMan(m): 11:56am On May 13
I have read the book and if the director is half as good as the one(s) that directed the GOT series then be ready to have your minds blown away. Beautiful, pulsating and suspense filled cheesy
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by jikins(m): 7:28am On May 14
vetrovialMan:
I have read the book and if the director is half as good as the one(s) that directed the GOT series then be ready to have your minds blown away. Beautiful, pulsating and suspense filled cheesy

My only crux is that they plan it better and pace the ending. I still get slight PTSD from the way they rushed and almost ruined the masterpiece that was GOT with their last season.

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by vtravinskyi(m): 6:43pm On Jun 10
Do movies https://viooz4k.net/music/ know how to be useful? Do you think this is right or wrong?

(1) (Reply)

Kyle Xy (the Official Thread) / Big Brother Africa / Celebration Of Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.