Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Bukola Saraki Departs For Accra, To Attend Ghana's 61st Independence Anniversary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Departs For Accra, To Attend Ghana's 61st Independence Anniversary (13715 Views)

President Buhari Departs For Hometown Daura For Sallah Celebration(photos) / Picture Of PMB Speaking At Ghana’s 61st Independence Anniversary / President Buhari At Ghana's 61st Independence Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Departs For Accra, To Attend Ghana's 61st Independence Anniversary by MrPresident1: 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Bukola Saraki Departs For Accra, To Attend Ghana's 61st Independence Anniversary by lonelydora: 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ellabae:
Go sleep jare

Sleep is not catching me. come sing lullabies for me
Re: Bukola Saraki Departs For Accra, To Attend Ghana's 61st Independence Anniversary by xangerar: 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
I had thought the President of the Senate is entitled to an aircraft in the presidential fleet?
Re: Bukola Saraki Departs For Accra, To Attend Ghana's 61st Independence Anniversary by Nigeriadondie1: 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
360great:
Did he steal your money ? undecided
I don’t know why u wud ask such a question? Is he not among the thieves that has stolen public funds in the past and in the present denying u and all other Nigerians the right to much better quality of life.
Re: Bukola Saraki Departs For Accra, To Attend Ghana's 61st Independence Anniversary by 360great(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
I think you should start with the ngr president .
Nigeriadondie1:

I don’t know why u wud ask such a question? Is he not among the thieves that has stolen public funds in the past and in the present denying u and all other Nigerians the right to much better quality of life.
Re: Bukola Saraki Departs For Accra, To Attend Ghana's 61st Independence Anniversary by 360great(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
I thought as much also.

xangerar:
I had thought the President of the Senate is entitled to an aircraft in the presidential fleet?
Re: Bukola Saraki Departs For Accra, To Attend Ghana's 61st Independence Anniversary by TheKingdom: 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
This is what the leaders do, travel up and down from wedding to party to anniversary, to meeting army generals, too bad for BLACK AFRICA
Re: Bukola Saraki Departs For Accra, To Attend Ghana's 61st Independence Anniversary by OgaDonald: 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
FOR THIS BUHARI REGIME ...

Re: Bukola Saraki Departs For Accra, To Attend Ghana's 61st Independence Anniversary by Revolva(m): 12:45am On Mar 05, 2018
Go ghana to go see
Matilda -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPuYs7Y2bWU
Re: Bukola Saraki Departs For Accra, To Attend Ghana's 61st Independence Anniversary by Rollins777(m): 4:40am On Mar 05, 2018
Common Ghana here dem dey take flight so?hmm make them pass road go,abi buhari go still use flight? Road for cheap now
Re: Bukola Saraki Departs For Accra, To Attend Ghana's 61st Independence Anniversary by raphaeladeyele: 5:54am On Mar 05, 2018
Wishes d Senate Leader safe journey
Re: Bukola Saraki Departs For Accra, To Attend Ghana's 61st Independence Anniversary by wasyouy: 6:00am On Mar 05, 2018
sad

do you see any military or police , on adeyeye leaving
Re: Bukola Saraki Departs For Accra, To Attend Ghana's 61st Independence Anniversary by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 9:21am On Mar 05, 2018
i like cool his coolness and dress sense,he dosent talk too much, he will make a good president cool
Re: Bukola Saraki Departs For Accra, To Attend Ghana's 61st Independence Anniversary by xangerar: 9:46am On Mar 05, 2018
360great:
I thought as much also.

Just maybe he is going the "Atiku Way". In the last days of Atiku as VP when he had become an open enemy of the President, he shunned all cars and aircrafts from the presidential pool and even hired private bodyguards to avoid compromise.
Re: Bukola Saraki Departs For Accra, To Attend Ghana's 61st Independence Anniversary by wasyouy: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
ADEYEYE IS NOT ROYAL. IT ONLY MEANS USELESS CROWN
Re: Bukola Saraki Departs For Accra, To Attend Ghana's 61st Independence Anniversary by KnowAll(m): 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
Rather than build a pointless rail road to somewhere in Niger Republic why not re-generate the west African coast by building a fast train from Lagos to Accra of course stoping at both Cotonou and Lome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Britain Tomorrow / Adamawa Begins Payment Of New Minimum Wage / Tackle Poverty, Not Almajirai - Okorocha Tells Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.